PDA

View Full Version : Docking Bay 92 [completed]

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2002, 12:39:17 PM
De'Ville blew on her cold hands, and drew her cloak in around her. It was a few minutes until 0600, and she was expecting company.

Michael Cline had often been a seeker of Dark things... subconsciously. His dangerous ballet with the Dark side had finally resulted in the construction of a split personality. It was the only way that his Jedi-molded mind could deal with the feelings and tendencies within. Damon Void, his second personality, was as dark as the night is long, and as abrasive as a piece of sanding paper.

De'Ville had done Cline a great favor by releasing him from the prison of his own mind. He owed her, yet repaid her by stealing from her Library.

Those books were now safely back in her ship, ready to be taken back to Vjun. She tapped her foot, still waiting.

Michael Cline
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:21:31 PM
::A short distance away, in a small one room apartment Cline sat silently on the edge of his bed, a small duffel bag beside him, a few socks sticking out the top, over on a nearby dresser in a small cardboard box, a little white mouse chewed on a lettuce leaf. Cline stood up and picked Ichabod up his hands::

"You know why I like you so much?"

::The tiny creature blinked back at him with it's wide pink eyes::

"You don't judge me or demand of me."

::He smiled a bit putting this mouse in his pocket::

"So what do you think Ichabod? Should I get the next transport off this rock? Stay? Or..."

::He glanced out the window::

"Take De'Ville up on her offer..."

::He sighed heavily::

"I do owe her a lot, if it wasn't for her, I'd still be drooling on myself in that Asylum, fighting Void for every instant of control...."

::His words trailed off::

"Void..."

::He stared out the window at the ship dock down the street::

"Almost 0600. It's time to make a choice."

::With that Cline grabbed his duffel bag, flinging it over his shoulder and stormed out of the room and down the street towards 'Docking bay 92'::

::The trip didn't take long, his room hadn't been far from the port. Which was the reason the room had been so cheap to begin with, not many people would care for the noise of spaceships taking off and landing. He stood there a short distance from her ship, and from her. She was standing there, waiting for him. He didn't say anything, he didn't move, he just looked at her.::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:37:41 PM
She nodded to him. "Ready to go?" De'Ville beckoned him towards the TIE Inflitrator, The Revenge, and stood ready to follow him up the ramp.

"I almost thought you would not come. I am pleased that you have not disappointed me." She smiled, still drawing her cloak in closely against the cold.

Michael Cline
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:39:49 PM
::He stepped towards her and stopped at the ramp, staring into her dark eyes::

"Promise me something De'Ville..."

"Promise me I won't be like Void."

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:44:28 PM
De'Ville took the time to study his eyes, looking deep into the green irises. He blinked. She shook her head. "I can promise you will not be a Sith, as he was. But what you become...in the end, that decision is yours only."

Michael Cline
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:46:09 PM
::He stood there staring blankly at her response and sighed. It was all she had to offer, and it was all he could accept at the moment. He stepped onto the ramp and made his way into the ship::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:48:45 PM
The dark haired woman stepped up the ramp, and then paused even as he reached the top. She blew a kiss to a security holocam, and then walked to the top of the ramp, joining Cline inside.

She hit the controls to close the ramp, and as the servos whined, she smiled. "Make yourself comfortable. It is a long trip to Vjun, and your training awaits you."

Michael Cline
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:51:17 PM
::Cline's head shot up as his mouth fell slightly:;

"V...Vjun..."

::He began to sweat::

"You never said ANYTHING about Vjun."

::Cline started backing towards the door again::

"No.. NOT there..."

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:54:14 PM
She carefully positioned herself between him and the almost closed ramp. "Calm yourself, Michael." De'Ville felt the sharp spike of fear rolling off him, and she inhaled deeply, enjoying the feeling. "You will be under my care. In my protection. Whatever it is you fear, you will not be harmed.

"Vjun is my home. Where else would I be able to train you?" She moved towards him, and ran her hand over his now sweaty forehead, and trailed her fingers down his cheek. "Michael, take a seat..." The ramp sealed with a hiss.

Michael Cline
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:55:48 PM
::His breathing was heavy, and the memories were washing back. But... he did as she asked and took a seat, rubbing his hands together nervously::

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:11:41 PM
De'Ville walked past him to the cockpit, and sat carefully in the pilot's chair. She had already run the pre-flight checks, and quickly started the engines.

She flipped the comm on and communicated with the tower. De'Ville looked over her shoulder and called down the short passage, "It will be only a few minutes, I suggest you strap in."

The navicomp spit out the jump coordinates, and she idly tapped them into the controls. Soon they would be on Vjun, and he would learn all that he asked....and more...

Michael Cline
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:13:51 PM
::Cline quickly strapped the restraints around himself and sighed deeply leaning his head back against the rest. Things would never be like they had been...::