PDA

View Full Version : *A meeting with the Council on a new Master.*

Pierce Tondry
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:35:53 AM
At the appointed time, Pierce Tondry was in the appointed place. The appointed secretary told him that the appointed council would see him in the appointed meeting room.

If only life was so easy, Pierce thought to himself.

The doors opened gracefully and Pierce was ushered into the Council Room.

"Howdy," he said. "Guess you've all been informed of my request for a new Master. My reasons for it are pretty simple. Morg and I keep trying to work out this Force block I seem to have on my abilities, but it hasn't really worked. We've sort of been treating it like a science, I guess, and I think I need a new tack. If the Council could see their way to assigning someone else to my case, It'd be much appreciated."

(ooc) There's a few OOC reasons for this, too. Morg is in a slump and I don't have too many Pierce plans I'm ready to act on right now, so we're dragging each other down. I need someone a tad more active in order to keep me going. I've already run this by Morg and it's cool with him, and whoever we can find to officially train Pierce would be great, as long as they're fairly active.

Helenias Evenstar
Oct 12th, 2002, 08:20:09 AM
OOC : Have you a specific person in mind?

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 13th, 2002, 03:13:27 PM
(ooc) I really don't, which is why I put this here for "open discussion" so to speak.

Sorry for posting here as Hob, but I am trying to do a lot of things quickly, which means switching IDs is sort of a luxury right now.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:07:14 PM
If you wish it, I can take you as my pupil.

Pierce Tondry
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:58:22 AM
Charley: (ooc) It's a good idea IC, but I think OOC my being your apprentice would cause me a certain amount of headache (we never did finish the waterfall thread fight, now that I think about it). I don't really want to get lost among your character shuffle- no offense intended, but I've seen it happen to others. So I'm afraid I have to say thanks, but no.

Over PM, Helenais did offer to be my Master, and I think I would do better with her, plus Morg has an idea that coincides with this. If she wouldn't mind helping me finish this little thread, that'd be great.

(ic)

Although Pierce had seen the elderly Jedi Master about and had even worked with him after Ogre's rampage at the Bar and Grill, he had no real knowledge of the man and was a little reserved on the idea of having him as a Master.

But how could he say this to the Council? A Jedi Master's time had to be valuable, and an offering to give it up just for the purpose of training wasn't something to be taken lightly.

"Erm." he said.

"Hmmm," he added thoughtfully, hoping someone else would speak up so that he wouldn't have to reject Anbira's offer out of simple unfamiliarity.

Helenias Evenstar
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:59:32 AM
Somethign told me to be here today... a inkling in The Force that I should be here. I was off to one side, when Pierce Tondry arrived. I waited for what he had to say, before I spoke. Probably out of turn I would admit.

"The council will consider your request - but I would say to you in the meantime, do think about who would be a good match for you. It would be wise to do so, to help the Council in this decision"

Pierce Tondry
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:22:49 AM
"Err... yeah," Pierce said in confusion. He had to admit to being flustered before this august body of wise beings. Admittedly, he hadn't been one or two other times when he'd been to see them, but perhaps his needing something from them was the reason. Or maybe he just felt he didn't really need this, and that he was wasting these important people's time.

"Yeah, thanks. Thank you. Masters of the Council. For considering my request. I'll definitely think it over," he replied. Giving them all a nod of respect, and a grateful look to Helenias for helping cover him, he turned and left.

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:29:52 AM
I watched the retreating back of Tondry, a thought coming to my mind as he did. An idea.

A moment later I too left the council room, looking down the hall for where the former Imperial had gone. Catching a glimpse of his back, I almost thought to hail him.... but instead I decided to follow quietly.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:51:53 PM
After Tondry had left, Navaria glanced across the room to Anbira.

"He is reluctant. Why I do not know but perhaps we can decide on the best course of action for Tondry."

Navaria looked again to the doors as they closed and noticed that a certain Jedi Warrior was also gone. That brought a smile.

"Or perhaps, Helenias will see to that."