PDA

View Full Version : The fire inside

Prometheus
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:19:01 PM
The doors to the Palace slid open slowly and in walked a dark figure. This stranger Cloaked in a black mesh armor and crimson cape walked into the palace and stood taking in his surroundings. He felt strange eyes looking on him. There fire gazing into his very soul. He turned his head to a dark corner of the palace fore room.

" I am here to harness the power inside me. I wish to train and join the ranks of the Sith. My service and my allegiance is yours "

He did not know where the strangers stood but he knew they were there. Now he would wait . Wait for an answer or his death. He was prepared for both.

Salem Ave
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:18:28 AM
“And yourrr life? Do you pledge loyalty to the family that you will be amongst, and accept that betrayal is punished herein by death?”

Prometheus
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:46:51 PM
A voice came from the shadows. It seemed as if from all directions at once. The questions it ask were simple. His loyalty was theirs. and he knew what betrayal would bring him.

" I will serve the Sith for as long as I live. "

Salem Ave
Oct 12th, 2002, 03:49:06 AM
This one seemed very decided on his nature and fate, so Salem gave a slight nod and motioned towards the door that lead to the Sith Palace.

“… Welcome to the Sss-ith Order. You will be contacted when a Masterrr has been assigned to train you. Until that time, I suggest you acquaint yourself with some of your new comrades.”

Prometheus
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:56:38 AM
The dark figure motioned for Prometheus to walk into the palace as he spoke. He returned the nod and walked past the man into the palace saying nothing. He did not mean it in offense he just had no more to say. He Was not one to waste words when there wasn't a need. He heard the doors close behind him. He took in his surroundings one again. Here he would wait. Wait for a master. Wait for his destiny.