PDA

View Full Version : Images from Devil May Cry 2

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:06:41 PM
Who was it who was using Dante as a Sig Charachter
(CURSE YOUR BONES!!!) Errr, right...

Well anyway, used my new program to snag some sweet images from a trailer, have fun.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:07:27 PM
Hope ya don't mind Mr. Great SWfans, but it only 3 images, my page is down... anyone know of a better image hosting place?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:08:39 PM
O yeah, if the person who is using Dante isn't around, I claim him. I stole the images fair and square from the trailer, so I got first Dibs, if he aint around. Good charachter to use for Zakatiel.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:11:11 PM
And Just for Kicks and Giggles

The Amazing Tank Chase!!!

Edit: Right after this image was taken, I turned the Turrent around and jumped into Hyper Speed, lol. If you have played, you would know what I am talking about. Then flew off a cliff, still firing, landed a inch from the water. Another tank followed, hit me, and sunk me into the cold harsh depths.

Got any images you want captured or stolen from Games or Trailers, give me a PM Yell. If from a trailer, send me link. (Note, Mac Movies will not work, AVI only please.) If for a game, send me the game, and I'll capture it for you. Or maybe you will get lucky, and I can borrow it from my friend. Cross ya fingers!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:11:20 PM
I need to find pics of Dante in his Dark Knight Sparta get-up; know where I could get some?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:18:08 PM
Yes, from me. Luckly, I Almost to the part again. (Playing in Hard. Holy crap, it is crazy) And I like to save right before any Cinema. But I have an image of him turning into his Demon Self. Not Alastor or Ifirit, but really him.

Or already turned actually. This is from the Second Game.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:25:22 PM
no no, I mean, like where he's all dressed up in the Victorian clothes, where his hair is all slicked back and he's wearing a monocle; you can unlock it after you beat the game on hard; it's like a whole new outfit for him, and instead of that first sword, you get a katana ^_^

*has played the game a million times through cause it's just so damn fun :D *

unless that's what you're talkin' about and I just misread; wouldn't be the first time ^_^

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:29:09 PM
nope, but like I said, Almost there, but images from Games aint as clear as images from Downloaded movies. need to find a Upgrade which allows me to yank images from protected DVD's next.

Something you might enjoy, I have this file which allows me to take stuff out of Playstation DVD's. You know, the frames and music. (Technically, it what it claims to able to do, I still messing with it)

And I am trying hard to beat it on Hard. I don't play games often anymore. (Still Crazy Hard!)

Dae Jinn
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:31:53 PM
I had that game(the first one.lol)...then my brother sold it before i could beat it :cry Stupid dragon!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:32:45 PM
hehe, well, no pressure ^_^

There's this level after you beat hard; it's called Dante Must Die; and if you thought hard was bad, hehe. have fun :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:36:24 PM
My friend beat that. He plays religiously a game until he has mastered every secret. I mean, comeon, he played FF7 until his guys where lvl 99. I beat it at lvl 66 and stopped.

Hmmm, come to think of it, you have lots in common... Are you Adam posing as a Cross Dresser? Both Artist, both going into Computer Graphic Art, both in Washington. Now, it would be really wierd if you now said you where going to the Art Insitute of Seattle, then I would call the lunie bin and tell them myself, that I was going crazy.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:39:52 PM
lmao, I've already been to AIS, and graduated a year ago in the computer animation program ^_^

I'm down in Sacramento now, though :p

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:41:57 PM
lol, edit ya personal stuff then... Screwing with my mind and all... I almost went crazy, almost...

Almost as Crazy was the Trailer for MGS2 Substance.

AHHHHHH!!! Godzilla Guards! Roaring with Godzilla Spikes on there backs!!!

Makoto Neosis
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:43:25 PM
And Snake, Tony Hawk Style...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:47:18 PM
<----- laaaaaaazzzzyyyyyy :D

Makoto Neosis
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:56:17 PM
http://www.bonusweb.cz/obrazek/mgsubstance_4.jpg

I toldya! :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:00:45 PM
:lol :lol OMG, I must see this video!!!!

Gurney Devries
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:04:27 PM
For taking screencaps from movie files, you can always use Virtualdub. Granted, that's not what the program was made for, but it works well.

And as for taking screencaps from DVDs: PowerDVD does that just fine, without any special requirements.

Out of Curiousity: Does the Radeon 8500 do video capture? As in, could you record movies from the TV input?

Morgan Evanar
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:56:25 PM
You need an R8500 DV or AIW.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:02:27 AM
Yes I belive it does. I have a raedon 8500 DV. Comes with a remote!!!

I can record TV from my cable to my computer. Problem is, it is freaking huge. It aint compressed yet so it takes up lots of room.

Edit: sIlancy, there is also a female playable charachter with duel blade action in this upcomping game. I can get images of her also.

Gurney Devries
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:05:27 AM
Hmm... good to know.

Asea Salvadore
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:27:55 AM
^_^; Sieky is using Dante! And Raiden and some other guy from MGSII and SFII. Sorry, mister person!

Severen Morkonis
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:40:21 AM
that i do and have done for a while now

Dante (DMC)
Raiden (MGSII)
K (Fighting game)

ReaperFett
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:56:38 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021009l.gif
Thank the maker for Penny Arcade :)

Sene Unty
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:08:51 AM
I haven't played Devil may cry, but the pics I have seen have been pretty badass. By the way fett....thats a funny picture lol :D

Sanis Prent
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:13:26 AM
It isn't all that graet...pretty cyclical and repetitive

Sene Unty
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:30:49 AM
I figured.....the graphics looked good though and the main guy looked cool as hell

Sanis Prent
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:48:16 AM
I loathe most trendy japanese button-mashing extravaganzas.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:52:21 AM
well, from a game maker's standpoint, I loved DMC; the environments were extraordinarily done ^_^

And danke so much Dyzm ^_^

Sene Unty
Oct 11th, 2002, 12:06:25 PM
the new game looks pretty cool....escpecially the shot of the main guy standing on the edge of a skyscraper looking down on a pretty messed up city