View Full Version : Willing to take on an Apprentice

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 10th, 2002, 06:57:00 PM
I am willing to take on 1 apprentice.
That is all.

Salem Ave
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:10:31 AM
It would be useful if all of the Apprentices without Masters would identify themselves here, also. Just to see how many are in need of training.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:40:17 AM
Signing in.

Leliarre Nightshade
Oct 12th, 2002, 04:33:02 PM
I also am in need of a Master.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 12th, 2002, 07:33:16 PM
OOC: I a few questions you need to answer OOC and IC

1.) IC: What do you think the Sith Are?

2.) IC: What is your current skill level

3.) IC: What is that you belive?

4.) OOC: Do you have anyother charachter?

5.) OOC: How often are you on?

6.) OOC: IS this your Main Charachter?

Oolana Taine
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:40:31 PM
I am also in need of training.

1) I think that the Sith are the night of the world. They control chaos, anger, confusion, hatred, and wield them as weapons against any whom oppose. They are a family with a long tradition of greatness and power. ANd most of all they are the dark side. The opposing force to the measly little jedi that infest the world.

2) I have had some training, which I rather enjoyed, on mind control by Gouyen Chee. I know how to gather up the force within me, but am not to sure how to control it. The basics, meditation and simple levitations, I can do. The most I've ever used my power for was to gain my freedom by killing the one who owned me.

3) I believe that there is no good or bad, but only the powerful and the weak. The world is a cold, cruel place, but I am glad to say 'So am I.'

OOC:
4)Yes, I also have a padawan named Adisha'Dije. Training was going very slow, so I came here as well.

5) I'm usually on about once or twice a day.

6) I really haven't decided which is, but the I have used this one more, so yeah, I guess this is my main character.

Leliarre Nightshade
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:04:02 PM
IC:

1.) The way I see it, the Sith are the other side of the coin. There's the Jedi, who deal with light, hope, love... (*lip curls slightly at the last word*)... etc. And the Sith, who use hatred, anger, all the "bad" feelings in the universe that people insist on trying to live without. It's a different kind of power from the Jedi that the Sith use. In my opinion, more effective. The Sith are the Dark Side. They work together, indeed much like a family. They are the shadows of the universe.

2.) I've practiced a little on my own before here... and before I came here I had some experience in using it to protect myself. When I was living on my own. I know the basics, but I still have a lot to learn.

3.) What do I believe... well, I believe that trust gets you nowhere and hope is just a dream. Happiness is for people who don't know any better. Instead of trying to control their darker feelings people shove them aside, ignoring the power they hold. That's what I believe in. Power.

OOC:

4.) I have two other characters, called Alera Starreyes and Rais Fanestel.

5.) I'm on at least once a day, whenever my schedule allows. On weekends, at least twice a day.

6.) Alera Starreyes I suppose would be my main character.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:09:45 PM
I'll wait a day more before selecting.

Blaine
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:17:31 PM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
OOC: I a few questions you need to answer OOC and IC

1.) IC: What do you think the Sith Are?

2.) IC: What is your current skill level

3.) IC: What is that you belive?

4.) OOC: Do you have anyother charachter?

5.) OOC: How often are you on?

6.) OOC: IS this your Main Charachter?

Cold Blaine: Masterless

IC:
1) A Sith is like being in a sort of religion, or cult. Unlike the Jedi, they use the Dark Side of the Force to accomplish their goals. But their goals are dark and chaotic. Instead of helping, they like to destroy, conquer, and command. They follow certain ways of training, and loath the Jedi because they are peacemakers. Focusing on the Dark Side of the Force, Sith love to fight, and fear, suffering, pain and anger aid them to accomplish their objectives.

2) Cold has no 'official' knowledge of the Force. As a child, he observed Sith wander and using their Force moves to do certain things. By observation, Cold has tried to imitate the movements that Sith had done. So he has very little experience with the Force. Lightsabers have entered his life, only when he has had to defend himself. Again, no thorough experience there.

3) I believe that whatever happens, happens for a reason. Also, I believe that in creating chaos, and havoc, people will fear and respect me more. Fear will cloud their minds.

OOC:
4) Yes I have another character.

5)I'm on almost every day.

6) This is not my main character. But I am dedicated to it as much as my main one.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 16th, 2002, 07:22:50 PM
This is Cold Blaine... I'll take my request back. I found Salem was free :) So it'll make it easier for you to choose, Mr. Dyzm :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:44:44 PM
Ok... well, seeing how only 3 people tried out... My poor poor pride... and only 2 people continue to wish to be my apprentice... well, and seeing how it is only two, I can proberly train ya both. Please note, some of the training will require both of you to act as a team.

Do do you both accept to be my Apprentice's? Even if I do seem to disappear for a day or two, even if when I type fast, my grammer and spelling is aweful? Even if I forget out training threads? (At this point, just PM me or hit me with an AIM Damnthatdavid)

Judas Escariot
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:22:33 AM
I'm interested............Dysm I want you to be my master

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:44:52 PM
You're probably full, but just incase, Grev will be in need of a Master after Salem's departure.

Dreth Kindo
Nov 29th, 2002, 01:28:32 PM
1.)IC:The Sith are those who use the dark side of the force learning from the ancient Sith ways and traditions.

2.)IC: moderate

3.)IC: By learning the ways of the Sith I can become one with the dark side.

4.)OOC: yes Raiden

5.)OOC: Went into a slump for a while, but know I am around a regular basses.

6.)OOC: Yes it is