PDA

View Full Version : Zeke is Knighted...( party for Zeke:)

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:48:31 PM
Maia ran into the bar and grill to make sure everything was in order. A huge sign hung over the bar that said "congrats Knight Zeke." A huge grin was plastered on her face as she thought of how proud she was. She had just put up flyers to announce when and where the party was.

Maia looked into the kitchen where they were making a feast for Zeke to enjoy. "Hurry hurry. He will be here anytime." Maia giggled as one of her favorite chefs threw a grape at her. Ducking back into the common room she waited....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:54:02 PM
Kindo looked up at Maia has she hastily entered, a huge balloon hanging out of his mouth. All the balloons hanging up were blown up by him, causing him to grow rather dizzy with each new one. After completing the last one, he collapsed briefly, but arose to continue preparing the party.

" Lets hurry this up. "

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 10th, 2002, 06:35:20 PM
Wei had Zeke's rap gear in a corner and was getting himself dressed up to do the promo rap for Zeke.

"This is gonna knock his socks off," Wei chuckled.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:01:30 PM
Tomak looked over at the others. He was cooking the cake and other foods, "I'm goin, I'm goin!" Tomak smiled at Maia. This was going tobe great.

Zeke
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:34:05 PM
Zeke came in, humming to himself, rapping out loud to himself.

"Sith are all punks
Just kick 'em once in the junk
And they don't want none
I represent...uh...how to word this..."

He paused and looked around.

"Party? Swizzle."

Hunk
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:45:42 PM
*hops up to the turntables*

I'll man these. Wei, you freestyle.

Oriadin
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:35:20 AM
Oriadin sat quietly in the corner, just watching the proceedings for now. Sipping his Ice water.

Enol Dryad
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:10:15 AM
Enol watched the partygoers, and for a moment, suspended his shroud of all-encompassing fear. He smiled, coveting the carefree and happy look of them all. Against all better judgment, he rose from his seat, leaving Isabelle behind as he approached the group. He looked pale, strung-out, and completely on edge, and with a shaking hand, he attempted to re-arrange his sweat-matted hair.

He wondered if there was cake.

He prayed for a moments peace. From them.

With a fearful look...he turned back to his table. Isabelle was still there. What if they came again?

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:41:59 AM
Wei had finally gotten the bling around his neck and the floppy hat on his head.

"OK, here it goes."

Go Zekey, It' your promo. Go Zekey, it's your promo.
You're one rank older, one rank wiser
the exact same rank as your old master Maia
A room full of friends, a mouth full of cake
Everybody's here for you and it feels pretty great
you're the man of the hour, the VIP
you get the first slice, of the P-I-E
So get out your lightsaber--Snap-Hiss
and go out and fight some Sith!"

Wei did Zeke's rap move and then finally quit,

"Bllah,"

Wei toseed the floppy hat at Zeke so it landed on his head.

"Hope you liked it."

Zeke
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:00:39 AM
Not quite the same as his own Promo Rap, but still...

"Hey, there's cake? Like CAKE?"

Zeke leapt atop the counter and did a few of his rap moves, then took a pose of victory, knees bent so that he was low to the ground and one hand straight up in the air.

"PROMO PARTY! DRINKS AND FOOD ARE FREE! PARTY UP!"

He took a bottle from behind the counter and awarded it to himself as Hunk started up with the turntables.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:05:32 AM
Maia clapped happily when Wei finished his rap song. Her smile was huge. Maia went over to Zeke and jumped up beside him. Throwing a few of her moves in as well. "I am so happy for you Zeke, you so deserve this." With that Maia gave him a big kiss and a hug.

Rognan Dar
Oct 11th, 2002, 12:52:59 PM
Rognan was entering the Bar@Grill and heard a song, no it wasn't a song it was more like a rap. He came in and sat at the back and watched Wei do his little..thing.

After it was over he made his way up and saw a banner overhead that said "Congrats Knight Zeke." then he got the picture, it was a party.

He got to the bar and ordered a water, saw Maia and moved to her and asked. "Whats going on here?"

Krieger
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:46:19 PM
Krieger tip-toed in behind Zeke, his arms wide open, ready to give him a massive bear hug. He swooped him up and began to constrict the newly announced Knight. He said mockingly, like an older brother to a younger brother who just graduated,"Say Uncle, ya know ya wanna! Guess who!".

Zeke
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:53:26 PM
"Krieger! Dude!"

Zeke couldn't quite break the man's grip.

"Uncle!"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:56:34 PM
Wei began laughing as he pointed at Zeke. Wei finaly could not stay up and fell back and did a reverse somersault, landing on his bum.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:35:03 PM
Maia patted Rognan's shoulder her grin filled her face. "Zeke has been knighted, he was my very first padawan and I am so proud." She gushed out. "Stay for the party it will be fun..." Maia laughed at what her friends were doing.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 11th, 2002, 04:58:30 PM
Kindo stood elevated high upon one of the tables, catching everyone's attention. Within his right hand was a glass of crimson wine.

" I would like to make a toast to my best friend, fellow Jedi, and all around good guy Zeke, that his recent promotion was well-deserved, and that he would continue to serve the Greater Jedi Order with the passion and dedication he has already done, is doing, and always will do. Padawan Zeke, now Jedi Knight Zeke, cheers. "

Zeke
Oct 11th, 2002, 05:01:08 PM
If Zeke's arms hadn't been pinned to his sides, he would've drank along with Kindo. Instead, he grinned so big his eyes squinted.

"Cheers!!!!"

Hunk
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:29:59 PM
*scratch scratch scratch*

Alright, let's speed it up a bit. Here's "Prison Song" by System of a Down.

*spins record*

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:28:44 AM
Lion emerges out of the shadows and decides to mess with the music. But, before he screws with the speakers...

"GO ZEKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lion then jumps onto a table and starts string-raving with glowsticks...

"Hey, Hunk, play Sandstorm, dude!"

It was kinda hard to string rave to System of a Down...

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:03:09 AM
"Well this is a Zeke party to be sure...." Wei chuckled. Everyone was so energetic and uncharacteristically happy. It was good.

"Oh, I would like some water please." he said to no one in particular.

Zeke
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:07:24 AM
"Wa-ter! Wa-ter!"

Zeke floated Wei a glass with the Force and escaped Krieger's hold.

"Phew! PARTY UP!"

Rognan Dar
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:46:54 AM
Rognan couldn't stop laughing and what was going on.

"Well, congrats Zeke, wow knighted. Can't wait untill its my turn."

Salemn Lysce
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:33:52 PM
Hearing that Zeke had been promoted, Salemn made her way into the B&G and found a very big party. Everyone was going .. well, crazy. Her brown eyes searched the crowd and landed on Zeke, and she went over to him carrying what looked like a package.

< Congratulations, Zeke. >

Handing him the bundle, she smiled and turned around, beginning to leave. It was really a lightsabre whose beam was a light green. The hilt was silver, and at the bottom was small writing that read, 'Zeke'.

Zeke
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:40:28 PM
Zeke opened the package, and drew the saber.

"A new saber! Awesome!"

He'd lost all his weapons to battle, and was ecstatic to have a new weapon. He flew through the air and tackled Salemn in a hug.

"Thanks! Swizzle!"

Salemn Lysce
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:27:59 PM
One minute she was walking, the next she found herself sprawled on the floor with a very ecstatic Zeke on top of her hugging.

< Well, uhm .. Your welcome .. >

It must've been a very comical sight.

Zeke
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:29:39 PM
Indeed it was, for the bar burst into laughter as Zeke let her go.

Salemn Lysce
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:33:34 AM
Standing back up, she fought back a scowl and instead frowned, sighing. Her robes were covered with dirt and whatever else covered the floor, and she would have to wash them ... again. She continued to walk away, although this time much quicker.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 15th, 2002, 04:50:20 AM
One of Lion's glow sticks on a string flew out and got caught on another table, and when Lion pulled, he found himself catapaulted across the room, where he landed on the soda dispenser behind the bar.

"Whoa, dude...DUDE! SODA GUNS!!!!"

He pulled out one and shot it into his mouth, while trying to hit Wei with another hose of Galaxy-Cola...

"This party rocks!!!!!!!!!!!"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:39:43 AM
:: Lance was near the entrance looking outsidehis arms folded around his chest, he turned around slowly and walked towards the gathered jedis, his blonde hair slid to the side as he lifted his index up to slide it on his forehead.::

"Heh, it's good to have you with us Zeke, congrats buddy" Lance grinned and nodded to all his fellow jedis around him.

Zeke
Oct 15th, 2002, 12:59:43 PM
Zeke grinned at Lance and handed him a drink.

"Thanks."

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 16th, 2002, 03:25:16 AM
Lion took aim with the soda gun...

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Oct 16th, 2002, 04:57:09 PM
Ami heard music coming from the bar and grill. she quietly opened the door and slipped inside. she didn't want to disturb anybody, so she just stood contentedly in a dark corner, watching everybody celebrate.

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:11:19 PM
Drake enters the room and congradulates Zeke and hands him a long looking present.

"Hope you enjoy buddy"

Zeke opens the gift. He had received and samurai's sword

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:15:09 PM
Zeke sat holding the sword for a moment, then gave it a practice swing.

"Aaaawweesome!" He said with a grin.

Zeke set it on the bartop next to his lightsaber. Since he'd lost his weapons to Hob he'd stopped wearing belts and pants with pockets. He called a drink to his hand and gave it to Drake.

"It's no sword, but here."

Looking past the man he saw a girl who had all but disappeared.

"Ami! It's been a while!"

He waved her over to join the festivities.

Saul Mordeth
Oct 16th, 2002, 09:32:36 PM
I found these in my closet I think there an apropriate gift. Hands Zeke his invisible pants. "Now you can be stealthly like me.";)

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:24:08 PM
Zeke laughed at Saul's remark.

"Yeah, sure!"

But he took the pants and folded them and placed them next to his new weaponry.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:30:15 PM
Wei saw the soda spray headed toward him and began to perform a complicated looking series of rolling maneuvers, back and forth to dodge the spray.

"Tonzura Koite!" Wei shouted.

Note- TOnzura Koite means, "We get the hell out!"

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:59:09 PM
Drake gets up and h is completly plastard (Drunk)

"Duhhh, well got to go see ya guys"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 17th, 2002, 04:01:38 PM
Kindo extended a poorly wrapped box out towards Zeke, his own promotion gift for his roommate. Zeke quickly took the package, viciously tearing off the paper and ripping open the white cardboard, revealing a long, maroon cloak.

" Hope you like it, pal. "

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:24:09 PM
Ami grins and walks over to join Zeke. Suddenly she sees the soda spray comes toward her. She ducks and the spray hits Zeke. Ami doubles over and falls to the floor laughing.

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:29:37 PM
As the spray came for Zeke, he quickly shifted and blocked with a glass, filling it to the top with soda. Kicking Ami lightly he hands her the soda.

"Drink up, its on me."

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:47:51 PM
As soon as Zeke gently kicked Ami, a far off scream could be heard.

"Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke..."

The cockroach had been hanging onto his pants leg and now flew into the air.

Zeke
Oct 18th, 2002, 08:56:22 PM
Zeke called the cockroach to him.

"Hey pal! I'm a Knight!"

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:30:46 AM
"Ya' know, dude you're gettin' better at that..." Lion said, smiling, as he vaulted over the bar and walked towards Zeke with a nicely wrapped package.

"It's from me...welll, I had some financial help, but...oh, what the hell, it's from me!"

Zeke tore the wrappings off, revealing a small box. Inside the box was an ornate blaster, with small pictures etched into the pearl white grip.

"I don't think you want to shoot anybody with it, but...congrats, dude!"

Zeke
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:29:50 AM
"Swizzle! Cool. I'm learning all kinds of new weapons today..."

He set it aside next to his saber, katana, invisible pants, and cloak.

"It's like my frikkin birthday or something!" he said with a happy smile.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:38:48 AM
"Ya, well...you've been pushed, shoved, run over, run around, hit, whacked, and bowled over by bad dudes for a few months...you deserve it!" Lion added, with a chuckle, as he looked around to see where Zeke's invisible pants had gotten to.

Zeke
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:24:53 AM
Zeke pointed the blaster, not firing, practicing aim and seeking humor.

"GLOCK GLOCK!"

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:10:05 AM
Lion spun around, pulling out his two massive heavy blaster pistols out he moved.

With a speed that stunned most people in the room, he drew the guns and sighted them on a R2-serving droid that was rolling away from Zeke's new gun and pulled the trigger.

Two blasts of green energy emerged from the guns' tips and a secon later, there was only a small pile of dust where the droid had once been.

"Deagle, Deagle..." Lion added, tossing a few coins towards the stunned bartender.