PDA

View Full Version : Ascensions - Lion El' Jonson [Council]

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 10th, 2002, 12:07:43 PM
Returning to the chambers of the Temple of Avalon in a good while now, he was pleased to see familiar surroundings, however his time to rekindle what he had missed whilst away would come soon. First he felt it was his duty to do something that in his mind was very much over due.

“Council,” the Jedi Knight Belargic began.

“I come before you today to request the promotion of one of my Padawan’s, Lion El' Jonson, to the rank of Knight. He has been my student for some time now, and continues to impress me with his progress in the Force. In situations of danger and tumult, he has proved he has a steady head and can defend justice and the innocent even in the face of great adversaries.”

He paused momentarily, then continued, nodding.

“I believe he is greatly worthy of the title of Knight, and would ask that you – the Council – bestow it upon him this day.”

Liam Jinn
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:35:44 PM
The Jedi Master leaned forward in his chair and looked at Dasquian. He scratched his chin lightly before clearing his throat.

"May I see some proof?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 10th, 2002, 04:59:52 PM
I second Master Jinn's request. To my knowledge, I can think of little to use as reference in such a decision.

AmazonBabe
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:45:19 PM
:: AB nodded her head once, and waited for the requested information. ::

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:05:28 AM
(ooc: Hicko, wait a sec, people...I'm really sorry, but I don't really want Lion to become a knight...yet. Besides the fact that I'm going for an International Baccalaureate diploma thingy, I've also got to finish soccer season. Sorry 'bout any inconvenience that this has caused...I just don't feel like I'm ready, or have enough time, to do this right now...many sorries, and Jen, thanx!)

~Jace/Lion~

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:06:40 AM
[OOC: No worries Lion. ;hugs; :)]

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:07:41 AM
[OOC: Hugs back...I'm gonna try not to hijack this, now...:lol]

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:08:55 PM
OOC~ I think that is commendable that you would step down saying you arent ready IC and OOC :) when you are ready .. make sure to tell dasquian ^_^

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 14th, 2002, 03:02:57 AM
(ooc: Okay, lol...the thing I remember most is when me and Zeke quite literally hijacked the dance...that was...interesting...:lol)