PDA

View Full Version : A dark assassin

Zereth Lancer
Oct 10th, 2002, 12:07:07 PM
I stood in a dark alley waiting for someone to come into it,Time went by and finally a man came into the alley, I jumped him my knife slicing his throut I let him fall to the ground and watched as he slowly died ,I searched his pockets and found a few credits,I left the alley and entered a nearby tavern, I sat down at the bar "can I get a some corrilain ale" I asked the bartender as he pasted by me "sure I can just wait a minute"he said to me,He came back and set my drink infront of me I set down some of the credits I got from the man I killed, I siped my drink as I looked around the room pulling my black cloak close around me I left my hood down, I sat there waiting for something to happen.

Nemesis
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:56:54 PM
An icy blast of wind flew through the desolate pub, while the front door eased open. Entered an imposing masculine figure, black as coal. In place of eyes, rested twin beacons’ of ivory contrasting an almost endless body of night.

Slow, methodical thuds resounded as this newest patron approached the bar, seated himself next to Lancer, and ordered a glass of green tea.

Inky, gloved hands settled atop the counter with one stretched across the other. Then, leaning slightly forward to support much of his upper body, he spoke.

"So, what do you call yourself?" Though the ebony warrior's gaze never shifted, there was no question that he spoke to Zereth.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:41:27 AM
I turned to look at him "Zereth Lancer" I said taking another sip of my drink "and you are?"

Nemesis
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:33:01 PM
A heavy breath escaped the tightly drawn ebony mask.

"Just call me....an interested third party."

The tender returned to Nemesis, placing an oval glass in front.

Taking a few brief tastes of his tea, via a tiny slit along the mouth piece, the assassin continued his questioning.

"What is it that you do, Mr. Lancer? Besides murdering the citizenry for a paltry hand full of credits." The latter half had been spoken on the edge of an executioner's blade, harsh and unforgiving.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:30:11 PM
"Not much more for me too do" I said finishing off the rest of my drink" I bein looking for a sith master to train me but I've had no luck yet."

Nemesis
Oct 12th, 2002, 09:32:33 PM
His free hand grew tense, forming a hardened fist against the smooth bar surface.

"So am I to assume that you regard the life of another as being worth little more than a night's drink, easily stolen for your own amusement?" Nemesis' voice hid his increasing rage with subtle questions.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:34:06 PM
"Yes" I said coldly "now what about you what do you do for a living?"

Goldeneyes
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:20:01 PM
Another blast of wind hit the patrons as Kruger entered the bar. Sitting with the other two he ordered a drink. "Black Ale with mint please" looking at the intenseness of the situation before him Krueger was silent as he waited for his Ale.

Nemesis
Oct 14th, 2002, 09:33:17 PM
A gloved right hand slid his glass back, creating a good distance between the vessel and either of the hunter's arms.

"Allow me to demonstrate."

With that, Nemesis' clenched left fist flew from the counter, landing a powerful back-hand against Lancer's nose and mouth. Its momentum carried Zereth from his seat, hurling him back-first to the floor.

In moments, the ebony warrior had left his own place at the bar and now loomed just above his fallen adversary.

"Does that answer your question."

Zereth Lancer
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:27:45 PM
I painfully got up and wiping the blood from my lip off with the back of my hand "So thats the kind of guy you are" I said pulling a dagger frum my belt "now stay away from me."

Nemesis
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:12:58 PM
"Don't test me, boy." Nemesis' forsook all manner of disguise in his voice, now blatantly fueled with malice.

The assassin glanced down toward a drawn blade in Zereth's hand. "Nice weapon...." his words trailed off.

With a brilliant flash, his right hand plunged beneath his cloak, retrieving one of the twin swords strapped to the hunter's back. Simultaneously, the left arm lunged for the dagger wielding arm, taking Lancer by the wrist and forcing its point away.

A chill surged through the murderer’s body, as the razor edge of Nemesis' blade pressed against the soft neck skin. Crimson liquid trickled over the weapon denoting a small, yet painful cut.

Gleaming white eyes narrowed on Zereth. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you."

Goldeneyes
Oct 15th, 2002, 08:44:13 PM
"I,ll give you one reason" Goldeneyes heavy handled bone knife was under Nemesis's throat. Another thick blade was pressed against his armor on his backside. A deep growl escaped his throat "I'm the prince of the hunt you will not kill in my grandfather's bar. Lower your weapons and leave."

Nemesis
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:29:48 PM
OOC: Just so I know, is Goldeneyes standing beside or behind Nemesis.

"I'm going to say this once, your highness...." the title was spoken with feigned reverence for the man who held Nemesis at knife point. "...back down. I will gladly finish my business with this one outside. However, if you continue this threat on my life I am more than willing to deal with you as well."

All the while he maintained both watch and restraint on Zereth.

Goldeneyes
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:46:06 PM
ooc To the side.

The blades dissapeared into his thick coat as quickly as they where pulled out. Sitting back down he spoke softly "Dont make me regret taking you at your word."

Ayabara never took his eye's off the two strangers as he waited patiently for them to leave his grandfathers bar.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 16th, 2002, 01:39:48 PM
I entered the bar intime to see what was happening a young man had a sword to his throut, I jumped into action pulling out my light saber and ingniting it its purple beam lighting the bar up I ran up to them and cut Nemesis's sword in half with my light saber, the cut off half fell to the floor with a clang "leave him alone" I said to Nemesis my saber at his throut

Nemesis
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:26:20 PM
OOC: Kyle, my swords are resistant to light sabers, but I'll let you knock the blade from my hand seeing as how I wasn't specific about that. Kool?:)

In the blink of an eye, Nemesis stepped back pulling his neck a safe distance from the padawan's weapon. Then taking hold of the saber's hilt with the left hand, he jerked both blade and owner downward. A thundering uppercut met Kyle's chin, knocking him to the floor.

Without the presence of a finger across the ignition button, the light saber disengaged and the beam vanished. The warrior thumbed Krogen's dormant hilt.

"Next time perhaps you should consider your options before charging head long into a matter that you do not understand."

Sliding a boot beneath his fallen blade, the ebony soldier launched the weapon up; catching it in his right hand.

Eyes devoid of any color, shot a cold stare at the padawan. "Now stay out of this." The Jedi's hilt was tossed beside him.

The white gaze returned to Zereth while a boot, placed along Lancer's underside, forcefully shoved him out the door.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:03:52 PM
I picked up my saber stood up and sat down on a bar stool " I have Failed to help someone" I said silently Zereth would have to fight Nemesis on his own.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 17th, 2002, 05:08:02 PM
I tumbled out the door and landed on some garbage cans, I got up and see'ing knowing Nemese will come after me I quickly ran into a alley and was gone.

Goldeneyes
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:44:18 PM
Kruger stepped out of the shop and pulled out a small golden whistle. Blowing lightly on it a large wolf appeared out of the alley to rest at Krugers feet. Unlatching the collar at the wolf's neck he picked a small torn piece of Zereths clothes off the alley floor. Releasing the dog he smiled "that will be the end of that."

Nemesis I think I have heard of you and it seems your a man of your word. I have been out of the loop for a while now I was wondering if I could interest you in a little spar. Just for the challenge of it.

Nemesis
Oct 18th, 2002, 01:11:13 PM
Nemesis, not the type of man to turn away a challenge, tilted his blackened helm toward Kruger.

"If you wish."

A dense, heavy cloak fell from the assassin's shoulders; revealing twin meter long swords each placed in its respective scabbard.

Taking hold of the gleaming hilts poised at either end of his back, he unsheathed both weapons with blinding speed. By placing the right boot tip behind the left heel, the hunter preformed a flawless about-face. He then leveled the blades off at his waist with the tips jutting upward in a 45 degree angle.

"Let it begin then."

His knees buckled slightly, allowing for a sturdy stance as well as quicker movements.

Goldeneyes
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:09:41 PM
Pulling off his heavy coat Kruger unsheathed his two bone blades. One was long like a short sword the other was dagger size. Cracking his neck and stretching his back Kruger assumed his underhand fighting position. Smiling he thought to himself "I might actually lose this fight. Good, maybe I'll learn something or he will.

Nemesis
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:48:46 AM
Spinning the right blade counter clockwise, Nemesis parried Kruger's smaller weapon to the side. Then stepping forward on the left boot while raising his other sword, the assassin slashed horizontally; targeting the man's neck.

Goldeneyes
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:47:39 PM
Not stepping back Kruger moved to the side taking the hit on his shoulder. Unwilling to lose his position Kruger pressed forward punching the dark warrior in the throat. Then spinning in a 360 he hit Nemesis in the back of his helm knocking him forward. Bleeding from his arm Kruger once again assumed his fighting stance.

Nemesis
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:42:53 PM
Nemesis momentarily stumbled forward, due to the blow delivered to the back of his head. Acting quickly, the dark clad assassin thrust both blades down, allowing the ends to strike a cold ally floor accompanied by a shrill clash and fiery sparks. The collision between weapon and ground countered the attack's effects on his balance.

With stability retained, the hunter stepped back on the left foot then pivoted. Now swinging the right leg and heel upward, he landed a devastating kick along Kruger's jaw.

Goldeneyes
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:26:29 PM
Krugers neck popped again as he was struck across the Jaw. Rolling with the momentum he spun around taking Nemesis's supporting leg from underneath him. Like a giant black oak he hit the ground hard. Pressing the attack Goldeneyes landed with his knee across the black warriors throat. "I must admit, that kick hurt I think you knocked a tooth loose."

Nemesis
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:33:16 PM
Both gloved hands, now unarmed due to his fall, wrapped around Kruger's knee; pulling the aggressor's limb down to his chest. With freer breathing, he could continue his assault with greater ease.

Snapping his left boot upward, Nemesis smashed the laces against his foe's ear and cheek. His blow tossed the man aside, while the leg still rested within the ebony warrior's grasp.

Leaping back to his feet, he tucked Kruger's ankle under the left arm, applying great amounts of pressure to the ensnared appendage; while turning to face the enemy. His nearest blade was catapulted to an outstretched right hand, employing the method used early that evening.

Cold metal grazed the fallen hunter's neck, as Nemesis' sword pressed against his throat.

Goldeneyes
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:57:35 PM
Without hesitation goldeneyes stabbed the hand of Nemesis impaling the palm. The sword dropped from Krugers neck as he cluthched his hand in reflex. His grip loosening Goldeneyes kicked him back. Nemesis flew back with Kruger's boot to keep him company. "Well met my dark friend."

Goldeneyes stood up with a slight limp in his leg. "My boot please then we can continue." Its rare that I find such sport outside of my own people."

Nemesis
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:21:45 PM
After tossing the boot back to its owner, Nemesis examined his wounded hand. The injury had gone all most completely unnoticed, save this routine inspection to ensure the affected area was clean.

Long strips of cloth tumbled from the assassin metallic utility belt. Deft, swift passes, with his left hand, coiled the bandages around the open gash. Once the appendage was properly tended, he turned to Kruger.

"A little spar." His voice bore noticeable humor, each word directed, in large part, to himself. The hunter extended each finger and palm on the dressed hand, testing its durability.

Finally looking up to watch his rising opponent, "Are you ready to continue?"

Goldeneyes
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:57:47 PM
Why of course Ive had my chin hairs long before now and do not tire so easily. Let us stir up the old blood with a drink afterwards to show there is no hard feelings. Picking up his blades Kruger spun them into is hands. Lets continue with my education I have already learned a few tricks. Oh and sorry about the hand it was just a reflex.:\ Seeing Nemesis was ready he moved to meet him.

Nemesis
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:59:54 PM
"Very well then."

No sooner had he spoken, than a powerful left cross clipped the edge of Kruger's right eye.

As Goldeneyes toppled under the blow's force, Nemesis brushed his right glove along the left wrist cuff. A low hum resonated from the dura-steel band.

Seemingly on unseen strings, one of the assassin's blades flew from the ground and straight to his waiting left hand. Then steadying the sword with the right, he stretched the weapon forward; its tip angled skyward.

Goldeneyes
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:07:30 PM
Knocked back a little doll fell from his cloak onto the ground. Goldeneye's went to it and a shadow fell over his face. Nemesis saw the change take place in Goldeneye's countenance. Growling loudly he leaped upon the black warrior. Taking his large half bone sword he pinned Nemesis to the ground through the shoulder.

His large canine became apparent tears and anger flooded his eye's. Nemesis suddenly realized he was not fighting him anymore but someone else was in his mind's eye. A deep guttural growl escaped his throat. Pulling the other blade he moved towards Nemesis's throat the black warrior held him away with his only free hand. The only sound besides his growl was the soft whining sound of a name in the background. It was murmured by the thickly muscled man atop him. Its wail along with the growl was most pitiful indeed. "Ashleyyyyy."

Nemesis
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:04:19 PM
The assassin glanced to the impaling blade in his shoulder, then back to the man on his chest. His thin slits of ivory flashed with an almost unholy blaze; fueled by rage.

"Am I too assume that post battle drinks, are off." The response gushed amid savage, deep throated growls of his own.

Nemesis began forcing Kruger's second blade away from its fatal destination, while the pinned arm reach up taking this imbedded weapon by the hilt. In one agonizing tug, the dark clad warrior ripped the blade from his torso.

A deft rotation and a quick thrust, buried the half sword in Goldeneyes side just below the rib cage. He took hold of Kruger's throat, employing the hand that had been fending off a declining dagger. Uncommon strength empowered Nemesis' vice grip, as he tossed his foe to the side.

Wasting no time he rose to his feet, clenching the recent injury. Readying for another assault, the ebony soldier spoke:

"Congratulations. If you're objective in this whole encounter was to evoke my anger...........you have succeeded."

Goldeneyes
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:05:41 PM
Krueger pulled the blade out unaffected by the wound. This is not to say that he wasn't wounded for blood poured from his side at a life threatening rate. But Ayabarra was lost to the real world a blood rage had overcome him and his eye's had glazed over with hate. Any one could tell that he was not fighting Nemesis any longer but some other unknown hated foe. Again the pitiful wailing name passed through his lips" Ashleeyyyy." Hate and sorrow was painted on his face put there by only the most horrendous of acts. Spit flew from his mouth as he licked the blood on his blade. "You will die force user I will feast on your heart tonight."

Krueger moved so fast that Nemesis barely stopped him. He thrust for the neck but it was blocked. Twisting both wrists he clocked Nemesis in the sides of the head with the blade handles. The Black warrior fell but Krueger felt no mercy as he moved in for the kill. The only thing in his minds eye was a tiny hand dead and lifeless laying next to the tiny doll that lay behind him. All else was a red rage.

Nemesis
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:10:22 PM
A heavy boot meet the rushing Kruger's midsection, depriving the man of any air within his lungs. Both of the assassin’s gloves caught Ayabarra by the wrists. Nemesis’ leg acted as a fulcrum, as he jerked the arms down; tossing his opponent up and over.

The enraged man collided with one of the dura-steel walls lining the alley way, before a vicious plummet to the floor. A sickening crash still echoed the maneuver’s veracity.

Anger now swelled within the warrior's heart. Leaping to his feet and recalling the nearest blade like unto what he had done before, he whipped about to face Kruger. He readied the sword for any further aggression.

"I don't know who Ashley is, nor am I a force user!" His words were forged by the very fire that now drove him. "This is obviously no longer a friendly competition, and I will treat it accordingly. Consider this your first and last warning. If you continue to fight as you have, I will not hesitate to kill you!"

Goldeneyes
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:34:00 PM
"To kill you" Kruger said. Repeating the only words it seemed that had gotten through. Blood sputtered from his side as Kruger moved forward ever intent on the kill. There weapons sparked in the alley as the combat grew heated. To anyone watching they where a blur of motion. Cuts appeared on the bodies of both warriors as there anger swelled beyond control. Both where oblivious to the pain that occured in combat only the bloodlust remained. This was no longer a spar but a conflict of muscle and sinew of iron will and determination. Finnally Ayabarra's own cable like arms gripped Nemesis by the throat the muscles rippled up the length of his arm.

Nemesis didn't hesitate punching Ayabarra in his wounded side. Massive flows of blood flowed out on the alley floor as a main artery was hit. The prince of the hunt fell to the side his features already paling from the massive loss of blood. Krieger seemed to come to his senses. He saw the doll and cried with a sorrowful wailing as he crawled to it in a pool of his own crimson fluids. "Ashley, my Ashley why did he take you. Why Lord was she killed? My angel who played with flower petals in her hair. She was a daughter of the hunt and th.. that basturd cut her to pieces." Great wracking sobs shook the man and then with his last bit of energy he cluthced the doll to him. He held it tight and stroked it gently. Having secured the doll safely to him Krieger passed out, soon to die in his own blood.

Nemesis
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:44:25 PM
Nemesis held a rigid stance over the dying man, sword still drawn. Soon, realizing that his foe's peril was not a hoax, the assassin sheathed his blades and knelt by Kruger's side. He carefully examined the wound and its nature before drawing a thin metal rod from his belt. A light hum, similar to that of the metal cuff's, accompanied this cylindrical object.

"Brace yourself." He did not turn to look at Ayabarra, but instead focused on the severe puncture. His voice had softened along with the fire in his eyes.

Pressing the metallic stick against the open cut, the warrior began to cauterize the potentially fatal injury with intense heat being generated by his tool. At last, after several moments of agony and the stench of burning flesh, the procedure was complete and the tool returned to its hold.

Nemesis lifted a comlink to his hidden lips, "TX, bring The Raven to the main street just outside the bar, and have the medical table prepped." With that, he heaved Goldeneyes across his shoulders into a fireman's carry.

Empty cans, boxes, and all manner of debris rocketed down the road marking his ships landing. TX appeared from within the ship's hull, proceeding down the ramp along side a hovering gurney.

Kruger was placed atop the gurney and ushered up, his eyes forever locked on the doll that still lay in the alley.

An inky gloved hand lifted the fallen doll, while ivory flecks studied its features.

"Ashley?" He pondered following his one time opponent into the vessel, then gently positioning the doll on Ayabarra's chest. "Force User?"

Goldeneyes
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:55:31 PM
He was running strong and fast he was with the pack and he was Goldeneyes prince of the hunt. With him was the rest of the pack Skimmer, Claw eye, nightwind, they tried to reason with him. Goldeneyes you have to leave the dreaming you cannot find her here. No, when she was a child and lost I found her in the dreaming I,ll find her again.

Nightwind spoke first to Krueger "You are to much in to the dream Goldeneyes go back." Ignoring the pleas he ran faster through the dream realm of the wolves. Krueger felt a weird detachment from his body but didn't care he would find Ashley even if he died trying. He raced the wilds while nightwind spoke on "Go back grieve, you can't do anything for her here go back grieve." NNNooooo!! Goldeneye's ran faster tears stinging his wolf eye's I must find her Ashley' arooooooooooooo Aroooooooo. Runnng the bushes struck him. Suddenly Claw eye and Skimmer struck him on his side. Goldeneye's went sprawling in the dream. "You would dare." he turned to strike when nightwind came into view again. "She is gone prince you will not find her in the wolf dream go back grieve go back!" Just then Ayabarra woke up suddenly on a gurney In Nemesis's ship. His whole body felt heavy and swollen and it hurt to move his head. Looking around he heard Nemesis speak "Ah, your awake."

Nemesis
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:28:45 PM
Nemesis steadily approached the examining table, where TX was still hard at work tending to Kruger's wounds.

"Good to see you are still alive." His voice was firm yet oddly genial. "We were beginning to think that you wouldn't pull through."

He left Ayabarra's side to inspect various digital screens that continually monitored the patients vital signs. The assassin's left arm rested in a cloth sling. A large bacta strip covered the impaling shoulder puncture, and another stretched across his right hand.

Goldeneyes
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:36:53 PM
Raising his heavy head he spoke "what happened? I remember a friendly spar then a red Haze. Who did that to your shoulder and my side where we attacked? Though he could not see his face Krueger got the impression that Nemesis was smiling. What's going on was all Kruger could let out before laying down to rest weakened by what ever had happened to them.

Nemesis
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:18:39 PM
Nemesis' ceased his inspection, turning to glare in utter astonishment at Kruger's question.

"You mean to tell me that you remember nothing of what happened?"