PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Origins

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:37:38 AM
Commodore Lash sat in his quarters meditating. He had prepared for an attack that might come form the Sith in retaliation for the attack on Corellia. All defenses were ready and for a week now nothing has happened and for that he was glad.
He had been meditating for 5 hours and had managed to relax for the first time in months. He opened his eyes and walked to the bed and was about to lay down when the Com alert chirped on his desk.He walked to his desk and turn on the Com panel.

" Yes. " Lash said with a tone of agitation in his voice.

" Commodore, we have received a strange message for you ."

" What do you mean Ensign. "

" Well sir . It is only two words. and it was sent without any identifying sender or location of origin. "

A smile came to lash's face.

" Really ensign. What does this message say?"

The ensign looked over the message once again.

" It reads SITUATION OVERLORD sir. "

'' Thank you ensign. that will be all. "

The Ensign sat with a puzzled look on his face as lash turned the Com channel between the 2 off. Lash turned back to his bed. he would rest good this night. All things would soon be different. His plans could now truly begin..

Raymond Mosses
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:23:34 PM
Deep in the unknown regions of space where few had ever seen , and fewer had ever returned from was a planet. More of a large asteroid with a breathable atmosphere caught by a long forgotten sun.
Deep within the interior sat Raymond Mosses.He had just sent a message to Stela'shlit'nuruodo which would set into action the most important single mission of his life. He had been a member of the empire long ago before the Emperors death. An elite of the elite Imperial Guard. He had been sent with Thrawn into the unknown regions and upon hearing of the emperors death left and went into hiding.He spent five years roaming from planet to planet. Finally finding this place away from everything and everyone. He began building an organization. A group of people with special talents.Then his group began raiding the chiss commerce lines between planets of the Chiss empire.
He was finally caught and imprisoned by the Chiss but a Chiss commander had presented him an option to his life of imprisonment. A life that would one day give him what he most wanted. Revenge.
He had been released and returned to his secret planet with Stela'shlit'nuruodo the Chiss Commander who had given him his freedom. They began setting up for the days which will soon come .Now after 12 years of planning and preparations the time has come. The time for him to return to known space.

Prometheus
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:01:03 PM
In a vessel sitting at the edge of the galaxy sat A strange figure awaiting the massage from Raymond Mosses. Dressed in black armor designed by the Chiss Commander who saved his life so many years ago. He had been of Falleen royalty and had left on his pilgrimage when he was attacked by the Ssi-Ruuk. He had been injured badly in the battle and was taken aboard the chiss vessel. He was nursed back to health and befriended by the chiss commander.
As he grew out of adolescents he chose to stay in the unknown regions of space rather than return to his homeworld.He was introduced to Raymond Mosses and they forged an agreement of mutual cooperation between the two groups the men ran. They both went through Chiss special training . They trained in covert operations . special insertion technics , Covert aversion tactics , and information gathering.
While training with Mosses he discovered he had force skills. Something very rare for Falleen. He hoped to train one day . learn to harness the power within himself.But that will come later first he has a chore to do.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Oct 12th, 2002, 12:39:57 AM
OOC:
This is setting up the ties my three characters have . I am starting a thread in which Raymond Mosses enters known space and begins raiding fleet supply and commerce lines. Lash knows he is doing this and it all fits into a plan laid out by him.But after a awhile Mosses begins raiding Imperial supply lines against the wishes of Lash . He more or less goes solo and does what he wants to whoever he wants.

Mosses blames the New republic for the death of Thrawn and the Emperor. He wants revenge for this. Lash wants him to raid the supply lines of the New Republic to weaken them and to give more time for the empire to rebuild and reunify. Mosses appears with a large fleet which Lash has been helping him build in the unknown regions for a 12 year period.

Prometheus has little to do with this . He is joining the sith to train . He will be helping Mosses enter known space undetected then going off to train. In the end after Mosses has evaded capture for many years, a sith trained Prometheus will return to kill the man he once trained with and helped .

I have a few people taking part in this and anyone is welcome.
get with me and i will give more about the story line.

The fleet size my seem large but in the end all vessels will be destroyed and the organization will be destroyed by the same people who helped build it.

No one will gain anything from this. Just Character building and Rping experience on my part.

There will be more than one thread and more then likely prehistory threads .

Anyone with any commenets or suggestions please let me know.
thanx