PDA

View Full Version : NBA Trashtalk - Sacromento Queens

jjwr
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:31:53 AM
Shaq in a Interview, says he's not worried about the Sacromento Queens, funny stuff :)

JMK
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:00:24 AM
Funny how only a 300 pound 7 footer says that. I hate Shaq. :rolleyes

Sene Unty
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:13:34 AM
I thought it was funny as hell....and its not like Shaq wouldn't know anything about beating them.....he does it all the time. :D

JMK
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:05:29 AM
I would have thought it funny if it were anyone but Shaq. And I mean anyone, even someone who plays 3 minutes a game.

Sene Unty
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:07:40 AM
What about Lattrel Sprewell. (I dont know how to spell his name)???

JMK
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:05:39 AM
He's just a dog. Some girl pukes on his yacht, so he punches someone out? This along with the strangle job he had done on his coach a few years back? A real winner. I think I hate him more than Shaq if that's what you're asking. :p

JonathanLB
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:21:56 AM
Considering that the Kings beat the Lakers last year in the playoffs, that doesn't mean much. Only the officials handed the Lakers a series victory, but in reality, anyone watching that series knows which team played better and which team in fact did win 4 games out of the first 5, and that was Sacramento. This year, if they played the exact same way, they would have won in 5 because of the new rule of evaluating buzzer shots and being able to change them with review, which is why the Lakers won a game where they hit the 3 at the "buzzer" of the half, which in fact was 1.5 seconds AFTER the buzzer sounded.

The Lakers did not win, and Shaq is a fool.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:45:55 AM
Lakers did win Jon that is just a stupid comment, sure the Referees made mistakes but against both teams, they screwed up both ways, besides they are only human, you can't take away the fact that a team won even when the referees make mistake because it happens a lot.

Jedieb
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:47:00 PM
Remember when the Bulls mugged the Knicks (Oakley I think) under the boards as time expired and the refs swallowed their whistles? I hate the Lakers as much as anyone, but the Kings had their chances. In the end, calls even out. The Lakers could very well have only 1 championship instead of 3, but both the Kings and Trailblazers let them back into games they should have lost. Friggin' Lakers, I hate them and Shaq.

Shaq's always been a babbler. The sad part is he now has rings to back it up. Uggh. Hey, wait a minute, aren't the Lakers winners? Don't they have a long tradition of winning with a coach that has more trophies than you can shake a stick at? How could any real winner NOT root for them 24/7? :rolleyes

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 10th, 2002, 06:27:08 PM
I don't lilke Latrell Sprewell. He hit his coach.

:mad

I think the Warriors are coming back..gonna take the playoffs by storm!

j/k They just haven't been the same since they got rid of Tim Hardaway. :cry

jjwr
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:01:27 PM
Sprewell is a idiot, some players are just so stupid its not even funny.

Shaq is funny, he has his issues but he's funny and he's a great Center. Its more than just size that has got him where he is today.

JMK
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:21:33 PM
I guess that's a debate that will rage on forever. I happen to think that Shaq is where he is because he's so big and strong. He has improved his foul shots marginally, but he's still weak from the line, he has no jumper, and no speed. From what I can tell, he just takes passes, backs people down and drops a shot over their heads. Oh, and he can block. Because he's a freakin tree. Still, he's dominant, he's got the rings, and I'd have him on my team in a heartbeat. But I'd personally cut his tongue out and staple his mouth shut beore I let him on the court.

And yes, usually in the end, the calls do even out. Every team in the past has had a chance to bury the Lakers. But they've always seemingly become intimidated and let the Lakers walk all over them. Fact is, the Lakers DID win, they are the champs, and until some team beats them at their own game, they will continue to be champs.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:27:31 PM
Well Wilt Chamberland was a worst foul shooter than Shaq, if you can believe that, though he was a much more athletic player, I feel he is the best player ever he did score 100 points in a game.

JMK
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:35:22 PM
Another debate that will go on forever. Wilt may have been crap from the line, but he was a machine on the rest of the court. He forced the rule books to be re-written because he was so good in every aspect, not just pushing people back to the hoop and dropping it in. When you're as big as Shaq, that probably requires no more effort that going to the bathroom.