PDA

View Full Version : TSR people, please read.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 10th, 2002, 03:31:20 AM
Ryla, whats happening with the idea of yours? IM me if theres anything you want help with. Its a good idea and would work well.

Perhaps we should all start an rp that will introduce the group and get everyone back together ic-wise?

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:27:52 AM
Forgot 'bout TSR. Anything happens IM or PM me

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:39:06 AM
Mernt?

PM me about any advancements.... or when something is finally decided on what to do.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:58:08 PM
Oh yeah...nearly forgot about that...yeah, what is going on with TSR? :lol

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:22:20 PM
Well, Callista is organizing something from my memory, she's messaged you all about the idea.
Ive been away for a while, Ive made a blank board but I need to start it up. Its named wrong too but if the banners say the right name it should do.

Id also appreciate some help from you guys, I'll post the boards URL and if you could all go in it, so your name is recorded onto it thatd be great. Also could anyone who will help with graphics or ideas for the board please tell me and I'll give you admin status.

I havent been around much because of the tour and school. Work comes first right now, and next year so while somethings happening, I can't be here all the time.

I really want to make this group work, and will put as much as I can into this. Any volunteers would be a great, and I will say now I may be real slow because Im doing my VCE which the equivalent of year 13 in england or something like that, and really important to spend attention on so I apologise now for how slow it is to make the group active.

http://pub84.ezboard.com/btser

the sith empire rememberance. also known as tsr as soon as the banners and such are done

edit - im sorry dude. my heads gone. I had the wrong name.

Kaukauana
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:33:13 PM
(this is Xazor)

I'll experiment with some graphics stuff and send it to you or something....I have like, no time right now, but I'm trying to make some.... :)

Do you want a site banner? I could whip one up now that I'm getting pretty good at Photoshop...:) Lemme know if you have any ideas...I'm open to helping in any way that I can! :)

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:54:12 PM
thanks xazor :).
your help is appreciated.

imported_Callista
Oct 12th, 2002, 12:49:15 AM
Oh I'm in! ...yeah I forgot about this thing...and I'm not really RPing right now with college just started...but...count me in still :)

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:14:03 AM
Tis ok, lol. Real life before rping. Im going to need that excuse too very soon. (hates VCE).

you'd think the goverment could give you millions and millions of endless money and youd never need to work again.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:41:24 PM
Well, Ryla is organizing something from my memory, she's messaged you all about the idea.

...When did she message us. Because I think I never received one.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:42:32 PM
Ta da!

Xazor Elessar
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:42:43 PM
No prob, chick! :)

Yeah, when did Ryla messange all of us? :lol I got one from Callista....but not from Ryla. Hmm.......maybe my PM box was full or something...but it hasn't been in a long time.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:45:23 PM
I didn't get anything from Ryla either.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 12th, 2002, 02:50:06 PM
The banner aint to bad all except it has a jedi Master in it O_o

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 12th, 2002, 08:45:44 PM
Dooku joined the Dark Side. =P

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 14th, 2002, 02:02:14 AM
it's good. =)

you didnt get anything from Callista? Man...um. I'll see if i Still have the message from here (hope I have) and send it to you. has she been on lately?

edit - again, a name mistake. Yeah Im stupid lol.

I'm sending you guys the IM now.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:22:41 AM
Wait, I already got the one from Callista. Thought you said Ryla o_O

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:15:20 AM
She did say Ryla. I quoted it. :)

And I got the one from Callista...

Jeebus talk about being lost and confused.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:30:10 AM
Uh... yeah.

:D

No harm done, it happens to the best of us. :p

Xenodoros Stormrider
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:45:05 PM
So. Um. Huh?!

Yeah, who's suppose to do what? The 'project' is just laying there... anyone wanna pick it up and do something useful with it?

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:41:45 PM
I would love to with the help of the person of the original idea, but first i want to get the board ready. We have our members and the board, then we can work on the idea. It's too good to throw away. Anyone can pick up the idea first though and begin it and I'll help any way I can.

Blaine
Oct 15th, 2002, 01:06:28 PM
This is Xeno.

Why would the board be more important? I think it would be best if we worked on both simultaneously. Gradually improving the board. If we do the board first, then it'll be a long time until we start to 'do something with RP ideas'

You know what I mean, jelly bean?

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 15th, 2002, 11:04:57 PM
true. We need to do an rp that gets everybody back together.