PDA

View Full Version : First Stone. [training partner]

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:25:09 PM
Since his arrival at the Order, Drasen had been on a nonstop rampancy of training whenever the chance surfaced. Isolating himself from his peers, he had went into a state of solitude; honing his already well-rounded sleight with the lightsabre, and even distending his arsenal by acquainting himself with other forms of weaponry. The Force was still somewhat obscure to the apprentice, but with his lack in the Force was easily balanced by his remarkable melee aptitude.

As time passed, his training could no longer surpass without the aid of another. Masters were scarce in the Order, and apprentices were plentiful. A training partner of sorts was a necessity for the apprentice's current situation. Although he knew few in the ranks of the Order, infact, he knew none- aside from his brief encounter with one Salem Ave.

Nonetheless, a message had been issued. His prior knowledge of the Force had enabled him to notify his fellow apprentices and knights of his request, and any who wished were invited to take him up on his offer. Now he could simply wait, and hope for the arrival of another. The longer his wait, the longer his training would be delayed. Patience was a virtue of his; but it could only reach to a certain extent.

Maigo
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:09:08 AM
*walks up and nods in greeting* ye wanted a training partner?

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:11:09 PM
A head turned to the new arrival.

"That was my request."

Dea Potentia
Oct 17th, 2002, 10:10:05 PM
OOC: tis my real accout ya? it wasn't working so I used Maigo instead...
IC:

Oi... I'm ascared that I have gotten a bit off course with me training, twould be beneficial to have a training partner... someone to keep me on me toes.... *raises a questioning eyebrow* have ye got anything particular in mind?