PDA

View Full Version : Odik II

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:26:26 PM
I'm currently writing up a roleplay, and from my search, the little information I have found on Odik II was enough to tell me "That's the planet I shuold use for this RP."

But, that seems to be the only information I have been able to find on it.

Odik II

The location of a top-secret political detention ward, where Old Republic opponents of Palpatine's New Order were imprisoned. Major Calders, a security warden aboard the first Death Star, began his career as a security guard at the Odik II facility. [DSTC]

I've searched three or four databases (two of which being the TF.N unofficial encyclopedia and the unnofficial planets guide, v2.5 or something) and have still found nothing more. I'm not that good at coming up descriptions of planets, even if they are made up ones. Always figure someone else sees it differently.

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 9th, 2002, 03:00:31 PM
watch alien 3 I know its Star wars but hey it will give you a good discription of what detention ward would look like in the future. Thats what i would use for a discription.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 9th, 2002, 03:09:46 PM
Well, that's the thing. I could probably come up with something for just the ward. I am looking for something more... planet-wide. :)

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 9th, 2002, 03:21:02 PM
I know the climate on alien 3 for the planet was cold. the planet itself was somewhat mountainus from the breif outside shot they showed and I know the ward was near what looked to be an ocean.

So basically the ward was surrounded by water on one side and Moutains on the other the ward itself was on a penisala. The climate was cold and the sky was cloudy not much vegitation except for moss and wild life would be scaress. Basically the worst place on earth prisoners are starving and most turn to canabalism and i'm just basing that off the brief shot they show on aliens 3.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 9th, 2002, 03:42:46 PM
Hmm...

I might be able to use that.

I'll see if anyone else can offer input before the nights done.

Thanks, Blade. :)

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:32:46 PM
no prob