PDA

View Full Version : Omg! I Love This Game!

Lord Gue
Oct 9th, 2002, 12:42:44 AM
I just spent the last 5 hours playing a game I just bought and recently hit Target's shelves. Earth & Beyond, its an online roleplaying game based around HIGHLY cutomizable ships. Star systems alone are HUGE, but the explored galaxy itself is even bigger! In my 5 hours Ive only been to 2 systems, out of around 15 or so. And its not level based to depend on where you go, if ya wanna go off to Earth, go ahead, but if your from mars or Jupiter then all the players there wont like your intrusion into their territory....

THIS GAME RAWKS!

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Oct 9th, 2002, 12:50:53 AM
does it cost money to play? Thats the question man!

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Oct 9th, 2002, 12:59:24 AM
Never mind, just looked it up. 12.99 per month. Cost more then Everquest. But looks awesome... must... have... custom... ships...

NO!!! I must wait for Star War's Galaxies! It will be all that and more! I must be strong! AAARRRGGGG!!! They need another game like Diablo 2, where you connect and play, and still be able to Customize Ships! Like MechWarrior 2! O WHY O WHY do all the new Mech Warrior's Suck? Why can't XP support DOS! And Why Am I so Hungry?!! All these Questions answered and more, next, on 60 minutes.

Lord Gue
Oct 9th, 2002, 01:09:11 AM
I feel the cost is soooooo worth it, screw everquest, you can walk around on spacestations here, take that everquest, OMG, just imagine if the team expanded the real to first person too! I mean u can be first person on ur bridge during battle but wow! I love this game!

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:10:35 AM
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,5255027%255E13762,00.html

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:16:15 AM
:eek

Scary thought.

Peter McCoy
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:36:51 AM
What Hol said! :(

I guess I quit playing PC games at home at the right time!

(Although I'm having a six-man LAN party this weekend! :))

HEAD SHOT!
DOUBLE KILL!
MULTI-KILL!
M-M-M-MONSTER KILL! Kill ...Kill...