PDA

View Full Version : The Urge to do Good (open)

Ange Tot
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:42:05 PM
She walked the streets of Corusant, alone, her mind wandering about on many thoughts. One quite dominant in her mind was her wedding and if it went against the Jedi code, the other was the fact that since she joined the jedi she has had yet to do one Jedi-like thing.

"I'm pathetic, yup." she muttered to herself, kicking a discarded can, she kicked it down the sidewalk abit, and then she picked it up.

"No garbage cans...Hmuph." she shoved the can into a pocket of her fall coat, abit heavier than a spring coat, but it didn't make her look rediculious. She continues on her way, past shops, apartment buildings, and buisness towers for the really huge companies.....And she wonders if joining the Jedi had been the right choice for her in the first place.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:48:27 PM
Wei appeared behind Ange and gave her a small hug.

"Whatcha been up to?"

It had been a while since they had talked since the planning of their wedding. He had grown worried that she was not feeling well or something.

Wei sensed her thoughts and frowned. But he would let her bring up those thoughts, instead of him prying and just coming out and asking.

Ange Tot
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:52:27 PM
"Nothing" she said somber-like, she was hoping that maybe a Sithhad snuck up behind her and was gonna attack her, then she wouldn't have to worry about anything.

"Just walking and stuff." she shoved her hands into her coat pockets.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with....." She started off away from Wei, she really didn't want to see anyone from The Order, but maybe she'd never get away from them either....."See ya." she waved behind her and turned a corner, hoping Wei would not follow her.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:56:40 PM
Wei let her go and felt his heart break.

"Ange...what is the matter? Why have you not talked to me in so many weeks?"

Wei stood, sad and confused, and on the verge of tears. He sat down in the very place he stood, and waited. Something would come to him and explain everything so he would not be confused anymore. He began to wish he had never asked her to marry him. She didn't seem to care about him anymore.

Inu
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:13:24 PM
"Ho there. What in all the hells is the matter with you, wench?"

Ange Tot
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:16:28 PM
"Nothing, fugger off dog-boy."

she walked past Inu, but stopped, and turned grinning.

"You're a Sith!" she grinned from ear to ear, maybe a chance to do something along the lines of Jedi-like, except...The Sith didn't seem to be plotting anything.......

"Naw can't be, not evil enough."

Inu
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:19:22 PM
"Or maybe simply not provoked enough. But that first comment you made begs destruction."

He flexed his claws.

"One more comment like that and I'll have to start sharpening my claws on you."

Ange Tot
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:54:26 PM
She didn't say anything, and just smiled.......

" I had a guy say that to me once in a bar 'round here......"

She turned on her heel, but looked over her shoulder at Inu.

"I don't feel like fighting anyways, try living the first whole 14 years of your life fighting, and then talk to me Dog-boy."

Inu
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:11:39 PM
"Suffer through 3 years of genetic alterations without going mad and I'll show you some respect, wench!"

His katana flashed, and suddenly it was at her throat.

"If you won't fight, I'll just kill you now and be done with you!"

Angelica Shin
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:08:10 AM
Her green eyes went dark as the Katana was placed to her throat.

"Really?" she smirked, and then elbowed Inu in the gut, hard.

OOC- Um, I'm now exculsively using Angelica for Ange now...Yup.

Inu
Oct 10th, 2002, 01:15:51 PM
He stood back out of her arm's range, then lunged back with the katana, a controlled strike directed at her forehead.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 10th, 2002, 02:51:30 PM
"What is wrong?" Wei muttered to himself for the millionth time.

Wei's head fell forward and rested on his knees before slipping off to one side causing Wei to lay down on the ground.

"I can't understand it. What is wrong?"