PDA

View Full Version : The Welcome Wagon

Sejah Haversh
Oct 8th, 2002, 02:33:38 PM
Still having an affinity for seeing the new folk that join, for I was one not too long ago, I often check out the recruitment center and see who's there.

But, I've noticed that a lot of folks aren't getting greeted lately, and I don't know if I'm allowed to greet them, or if it has to be Xazor or someone of higher rank than me at least. I just don't want possible new good RP'ers leaving because nobody even has said hello.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:07:34 PM
I personally haven't had time :) Well, most of you know.

Anyone can greet newcomers but someone of higher rank should stop by in that thread to make it kinda official like.

Oriadin
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:08:43 PM
Ive greeted a few newbies before so I guess its ok. Usually Xazor would come in not long after and my job would be done. there is no harm in at least saying hello I guess, making them feel welcome. I think Xazor posted not long ago saying that she was busy at college/school so is going to have less time to post. This could be why some peoples threads are being left. Perhaps she could use some help in that forum now?

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:19:54 PM
just went on posting spree @_@

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:52:45 PM
Everyone should feel free to say hello to newbies - it's encouraged. Making things officaial does need a Knight and I'm quite sure qonce things settle down OOC for Xaz, she'll be back at it.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 9th, 2002, 04:33:10 PM
I'm so sorry guys.....things have been insane for me OOC and I'm trying to keep up with my other threads too as to not get people mad at me. :: sigh :: I'll try harder.....sowie...... ^_^;

Sene Unty
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:24:03 AM
NO it is unacceptable!!!! :p

Kelt Simoson
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:55:53 AM
I will help Sejah as much as possible and do some greeting to

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 10th, 2002, 12:39:07 PM
Will get Dasquian onto a bit of greeting too if he's needed :)

;poiks Xaz towards Kurzen's thread; ^_^;