PDA

View Full Version : I have arrived

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 8th, 2002, 12:52:10 PM
A pressence could be sensed through the halls of the recruitment center. A young man walks the halls in a black cloak looking for the one he will call master...

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:19:15 PM
"Greetings."

Came a calm and pleasant voice from behind Drake.

"Can I help you with something?"

Ask the hooded woman.

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:06:54 PM
Drake turned around and saw a woman in a cloak.

"I am here to be accepted to the order my lady..."

Drake took a bow to show respect to the master

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 8th, 2002, 08:27:35 PM
"Hmm."

She said thoughtfully and pulled back the hood of her cloak, revealing thick brown hair that spilled around her shoulders.

"My name is Navaria Tarkin. A Knight and Council Member here of the Order. What is your name and why do you wish to join our cause?"

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:24:25 AM
He stood back up and looked into her eyes

"I am Drake Lonerunner, younger brother to Straffe Stormrider. I wish to join the order to help those in need. "

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:34:01 PM
"Why is this your wish? Perhaps to follow in your brother's steps to becoming a Jedi?"

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 15th, 2002, 05:20:08 PM
Drake looks into her eyes

"well my lady, I have chosen this path to follow in my fathers foot steps and be like my brother"

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:13:59 PM
"Is that the only reason?"

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 16th, 2002, 02:00:47 PM
"Well thats one of my reasons, the other is to help all those in need and become a great Jedi knight"

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:03:35 PM
"Hmm. Really?"

She paused and studied Drake with a hardness that could be mistaken that Navaria was being quite cold.

"What does being a 'Great Jedi Knight' mean to you?

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 17th, 2002, 01:54:17 PM
"Well"

Drake paused and thought about the question

"A great Jedi knight to me is a Jedi that has skill, heart and never believes to be superior to others"

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:48:20 PM
"Search deeper."

Navaria narrowed her eyes at him.

"Search in your heart to answer the question. Most recruits always speak of those traits."

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:01:20 AM
Drake strats to search deeper into his soul trying to find and answer

"A great Jedi to me is the wisest of the wisest, one who fight for the good of the galaxy, one who uses the force but not for his own plesure or as a weapon of evil but for others who are in need of help"

Drake takes a huge breath and awaits for Navaria's reply.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:14:32 PM
"And you truly want this life. Of servitude to the Force and to place others before you at all times?"

Dylan was trying his hardest in answering her question, giving them much thought. This please Navaria but there were also qualities that one looked for in a potential Padawan.

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:14:30 AM
He stood tall

" I am always ready to serve the light side of the force. I will always put others before me for that was the promise I made to myself a long time ago."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:01:32 PM
"Very well. Now it is time to prove those words have any meaning.

Welcome to the Order Lonerunner. You may find yourself a place to stay within the living quarters and get to know your fellow Jedi here. A Master will take you on as their Padawan Learner and inform you of that in the future. Until then, there are classes in the Academy going on and sometimes you can find your Master there."

Do you have any questions before you go that I can assist you with?"

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:50:07 AM
Drake gave her a bow in sign of respect

" I have no questions now. Thank you for your hospitality."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:11:43 AM
She nodded to him in response.

"You are quite welcomed. I wish you well in your studies here."

Bowing, Navaria turned on her heels and headed out of the area.