PDA

View Full Version : Embrace the Darkness

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:43:21 PM
Drake walked into the Sith recruting center with slow thoughtful steps. Each step of his booted feet seemed to reverberat off the walls. Drake had a hood pulled over his head that casted a shadow over his face and made it difficult for others to see him clearly. Slowly his head turned and examined his surroundings. Seeing nothing of particular interest he reminded himself why he was here. He sought to become a Dark Jedi, or Sith as they were more known as. Drake stopped and waited for someone to aproache him.

Salem Ave
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:06:37 AM
A figure approached the newly arrived hopeful, and gave a slight nod of his head in the greeting, before speaking:

“… Isss there something you want?”

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:26:04 PM
Drake could see the man from the depths of his hood as he approached. Drake wasn't one to show respect to someone before he got to know them first. But he wanted to become a member of the Order and he could throw away his usual way of greeting people. He returned the nod after the man.

A low, cool voice came from Drake's hood.

"Yes, I seek to become a member of the Sith Order."

Salem Ave
Oct 9th, 2002, 09:28:05 AM
The solid black eyes of the Sith vampyre remained staring at the hooded figure.

“… why?”

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:19:46 PM
Drake needed no time to answer this question. He had been ready for it.

"I seek to learn and destroy. Nothing more...nothing less."

Salem Ave
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:24:02 AM
“If that is ssso, would you be willing to accept that your entrrrance into our ranks means you are amongst a brotherhood … betrayal of which is punishable by death.”

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:10:27 PM
"Of course...I would not have it any other way."

Salem Ave
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:17:15 AM
“Then prrroceed into the Sss-ith Palace and find yourssself a place of residence. You will be contacted when a Master is assigned to you, for your training.”

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:14:42 PM
Drake bowed to the man this time, pleased that all had went well.

"Thank you. I hope to begin as soon as possible."

Drake turned around and walked slowly out of the Recruitment Center