PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlust: The Hunt Has Begun

Javier Enfer
Oct 7th, 2002, 12:38:43 PM
OOC-Open to those who know S'Il closely but there is a MAIN story along with this.

IC-

-WHAM!-

A mans body was shoved hard against the wall with such velocity it indented the brick and nearly blew a hold right through it, a groan from the man confirming his pain. ' You will tell me where "The Boss" is or i shall end your life here and i shall search for others who know who or where he is...' Hissed the gentleman that was holding the fat man against the wall by his forehead about 2 feet from the ground.

The fat mans name was irelevent, in fact it was pointless to ask. He was a balding man that wore thick glasses to cover his wide light blue eyes and was wearing dungarees and a striped shirt with a tie, nothing to out of the ordinary for a failing company director. ' I told ya i aint heard from him in months...i never even seen the guys face i just heard his voice over the com-link thats all...i swear to ya Mister...' He chocked now groveling, pleading with the man to let him go from his grip. ' Please man...i swear to you, you think i would lie to you if i wanted to save my life?' He shrieked from his position against the crumbled wall.

'You surprise me Mr.Munton...' Purred Javier as he came nose to nose with the fat man 'I would have thought from your standpoint as a drugs dealer you could at least show your courage now that all your henchmen are no more' His eyes turned to slits indercating he was about to attack, and then to Muntos horror Javier suddenly dug both of his long, sharp canine teeth into the very neck of the fat man. Blood spurted onto the wall, onto the floor along with a scream so high pitched it could have been mistaken for a woman as Munton yelled for his life.

Muntons body fell to the floor quivering but his face expressionless,his eyes looking up coldly at Javier un able to speak a single word as darkness slowly crept into Muntons soul....and then he was dead. Javier looked down the corridor to a mass of bodies lining the wall where Javier earlier in the night had made his way down to Muntons office and every henchman in the building had tried to stop him, as he had proved by all the cronies on the floor...it was impossible to do so.

It was around 10 pm when Javier left the small office block onto one of the soggy sky walks on the planet of Conscruant, the rain had been falling hard for the last 3 hours and looked as if there was no sign of it stopping, Javier pulled the collar of his trench coat up aroundhis ears, his face pale and expressionless, put his hands in his pockets and started towards the next place on his agenda....Rhisa Meier.