PDA

View Full Version : My fish died !

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:52:36 AM
Okay, so our story begins here - at a petstore two days ago. Mum drags me along to buy some feeder fish for the cats to play with and then eventually eat, and as soon as we took them home I whisked the two fish away into my room. I put them in a clean bowel and decorated it with pretty sea shells, and yesterday one died.

Today the other died. :cry Not only can I not cook/microwave, I can't even keep FISH living !!

Cirrsseeto Quez
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:58:08 AM
jYUM! :cat

Elena Van Derveld
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:00:46 AM
oh boo hoo :mneh

Inu
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:01:33 AM
Foolish wench! If you cannot care for fish, what makes you think you can maintain that brat's health for long? j/k. Sorry to hear it. My roommate could probably help you with that. His fish is still alive.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:03:53 AM
I'm pretty good with fish....they live awhile except for two of them that my sister didn't like...oddly they "died" while I was away.....

Dae Jinn
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:04:03 AM
My fish is alive, but I think Mr White is feeling icky since I moved :cry He isn't as angry and evil as he was before :( *tis a Betta fish btw :lol*

Gitane Blesse
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:06:18 AM
One of our guinea pigs died yesterday, too, so I know how you feel.

:cry A while back, my favorite one died. He was a horny little runt.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:06:53 AM
*eats some sardines in ketup*

Severen Morkonis
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:09:14 AM
and just incase you didnt' beleive me

Zatania Duvall
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:09:44 AM
I had a hamster that died a lot, but he'd come right back too. O.o eventually he stopped coming back and died for good after a fall off of a bookshelf. :( But that was when he was with his new owner, my mom wouldn't let me keep him so we gave him to the kids we used to babysit(which I knew was a bad idea).

Also had a fish that wouldn't die, so eventually my mom flushed it down the toilet alive.

*hugs* Hope ya feel better. But its just a fish, can't cuddle a fishy. :p Kitties are better.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:09:59 AM
never had rodents, mum doesn't like them....I have cats these days......

Elena Van Derveld
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:11:36 AM
I had mice once. My mouse, Digger, was pregnant when I bought it. Had 10 babies :)

We called em Yoshi, Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Kenny, Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Milky, and Toad.

[/random comment]

imported_Callista
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:12:14 AM
I miss my kitties *sniff*

My best friend gave me a fish for my birthday once...I hate fish...she knew it too. It lasted maybe a month before I realized it was growing mold.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:14:48 AM
Trust jenny the geordi the have a mouse that has 10 babies...sheesh

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:14:52 AM
I miss my dog honestly...stupid cancer....took him too quick.....but my kitties are still pretty young and healthy and smart enough to keep away from the coyotes so I think I'll have them for several more years.......

Gitane Blesse
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:15:43 AM
Moldy fish!

...Was it alive with the mold?

imported_Callista
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:26:09 AM
...well I thought it was alive....but no it wasn't :lol

My kitties haven't had runins with coyotes...could be cause I bust a cap when the buggards come near the house

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:40:42 AM
--Le sigh--

The thing that sucks most is that Mum said if I could keep them alive for a week for the kitties, she would buy me a gerbil. :(

Jehova Eaven
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:43:44 AM
I'm a cat person.... am also into weasels.... don't have any of those though. My sister has a cat though but it hates her. The cat always runs to me... my sister thinks hes gay.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:45:52 AM
A gay kitten .. :lol

I love my kitten, but Mum refused to buy me another one ^^;;

Jared Mriad
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:51:55 AM
I got meself a ferret ^_^

problem with her tho, she keeps getting into my bookbag and I get stuck in school with a ferret hanging out of my bag o_0

Zatania Duvall
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:52:09 AM
At least your cat doesn't fart in your face. o.o My mom calls him Pepe La Pu, but I named him Loki demmit! :p

Gitane Blesse
Oct 7th, 2002, 12:07:40 PM
That's a nifty ferret! ;-; I want a ferret.

My puppy is gay.. ^^;

Taataani Meorrrei
Oct 7th, 2002, 12:55:24 PM
Abby is the beast, from Sandlot. She's huge, enormous, and eats odd things, like trampoline covers, rocks, sticks, pieces of lumber from our deck, and a potted set of cacti. She's very happy, hyper, and doesn't know her own apocalyptic strength.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 7th, 2002, 01:03:07 PM
I have two ferrets ^_^

Korben and Finger.

They're the attack ferrets of doom

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 7th, 2002, 01:08:02 PM
I knew a guy who had an army of hamsters...

Eventually, he and I decided we'd conquer the world better if his hamsters and my cat commandos teamed up.

We still haven't conquered the world yet...

He joined the army after 9/11, I believe. He was a good guy.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 7th, 2002, 01:59:59 PM
the two cats of my house are Milo and Louie.....no bird or little animal is safe in our yard......

Lord Gue
Oct 7th, 2002, 02:04:51 PM
ive had 5 dogs, 1 hamster, and 3 cats

Never had any pets die on me