PDA

View Full Version : A brash young warrior...

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 7th, 2002, 02:32:19 AM
...who has met his match more than once, comes ambling into the recruitment hall. Tall, raven hair adorns his head, waving slightly in the breeze created as he walks. Dark eyes are dominated by thick, black eyebrows, pale skin and broad, strong shoulders. An orange and black gi rests on his torso, torn from the shoulder to the waist, resting in that tear a half healed scar. It was obvious the wound was mortal when inflicted, and was cleaned and taken care of.

Strong bicepts, covered in tiny scars and bruises, lead down into thick forarms and down into strong hands with jagged knuckles. A blue pair of loose fitting pants, torn in many places to reveal bruised and cut legs, lead down into heavy black boots. A black sash completes the look.

The warrior walks in slowly, his eyes focusing on nothing. He smells of sweat and blood, and indeed, there is blood on his face and hands. It is obvious from his posture that he is stiff and sore, but he won't let it hold him back. He stands there, looking around, broad shoulders leading into a lean, arching back and a strong figure.

His eyes focus on various shapes and objects as he studies the hall, thinking he is completely alone for now...

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:14:31 PM
"Are you all right?"

Asked a concern Jedi that had entered the area. Navaria had noticed a man enter, obviously seen the signs of battle recently ... His demenor suggested that his injuries didn't bother him, but one could never tell with the ones that held pride higher then common sense.

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 9th, 2002, 01:08:29 AM
The man looks up at the woman who had just addressed him, and nodded slightly, but other than that offered no response to her question. He spoke in a deep, scratchy voice.

"Is this the Jedi?"

As he spoke, a brown tail dropped down behind him, thin and dexterous like a cats, with a black band of fluffy fur at the end. The tail was cut, and from the way it hung, it was apparent it had been sprained a few times.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 9th, 2002, 04:20:52 PM
She pulled back the hood of her cloak, the expression of concern on her face never dissipating.

"Yes this is the Jedi. My name is Navaria Tarkin, Jedi Knight and Council Member of the Order. You came seeking us for what purpose?"

He wasn't going to take any help so she might as well learn about what happened through a different approach.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:44:44 PM
Wei was bored, and decided he would try using the Force to hide his presence and scare the pants off of somebody. And he figured that since he had never tried to conceal his presence before, he should try to sneak up on his master to see if he had gotten it right. He tip-toed very slowly behind her and then threw his hands up and and shouted.

"POW!"

Wei stifled a giggle and waited to see his master's response. Then he noticed the man with the tail.

"Ange's dad had a tail like that..." Wei thought to himself.

"You are a Saiyajin, aren;t you?"

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:18:34 PM
Navaria closed her eyes briefly and turned around.

"Wei. You should know by now that I know your Force signature like the back of my hand."

She replied in a polite smirk and waited to hear the response of the newcomer. Navaria had heard about those beings but had no dealings with them personally.

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:49:02 AM
Shin replied, the tone in his voice very sad. It was obvious that the true wounds he suffered lay not in his crude flesh, but deep inside, in the center of his being. By looking into his eyes, one could see the defiant pride there, masking inner pain and insecurity. So easily swayed to the Dark Side, this proud Saiya-jin could be...but still young enough to see the Light...

"My name is Z Gouki. I come from the planet Konatsumanuta, near the center of the galaxy. I...have come to this place to seek the Jedi, so that I may lear-

Shin was interupted as he heard a footstep, and a moment later, "POW!". Shin watched Navaria and "Wei" talk for a moment before responding to the inquiry.

Shin raised his right arm to scratch the back of his head, revealing the large gash on his tricep, laden with freshly dried blood. After a moment he lowered his head and nodded with a "hmp!", and began to speak again.

"Yes, I am a Saiya-jin, but I do not come from the planet Bejita...I come from some place....much different......"

Something caught his eye, and he cocked his head slightly, looking around his surroundings. At the sight of vines and various plants in pots, his mouth, bottom lip swollen, dropped open slightly.

"It's been so long since I've seen a plant still green with life.."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:33:15 AM
Wei smiled. "Oh, you're cool. I fought a Saiya-jin once. But she got mad and left before we could wrap up the fight."

Wei remembered when he had fought Ange.

"Maybe when you are looking a little more fighting fit, we will go a round or two, eh?" Wei said.

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 11th, 2002, 12:06:53 PM
As Wei spoke, Shin lowered his head, his shoulders tensing and shaking for a moment, the long raven strands of his hair vibrating with the tension in his neck. For a moment, it looked as if he would snap. In a flash, his eyes whited over with anger, and he screamed.

"Shonben! I have had enough fighting for one lifetime!"

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:08:43 PM
"I hope that is true."

Navaria jumped back into the conversation.

"Why is it that you have come seeking the Jedi? Obviously it is not to seek healing for you do not wish it."

She smiled.

"In no way do I mean that as an insult."

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:42:56 PM
Shin took a deep breath, and calmed down, looking up at Navaria. His tail slumped down, hanging limply behind it.

"Becuase I need to....to fight for what's good, rather than just survival every day...to learn...how to live a full life, rather than living in fear every day..."

His voice was beginning to crack, and his eyes were coated in a wet sheen now. But he was not going to let himself cry, even as the tears began to roll down his cheeks, there was no sound, except laboured breathing...

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:32:06 PM
She did not know Shin's story but the tiredness in his voice was more then enough to explain all the fighting that has gone on in his life.

"There is more to the Jedi then fighting."

Navaria replied, keeping her voice soft and soothing.

"We do fight for what is good but that does not always mean with fists and weapons. There are other weapons to be used like words, deeds, through control, the Force and with your heart."

Taking a step forward, closer to shin, Navaria looked up at him with bright blue eyes filled with kindness.

"Do you understanding? Your life with not be filled with fighting constantly, but it will be difficult."

She stopped there, wanting to hear Shin's response.

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:51:37 AM
Shin nods, staring deep into Navaria's eyes.

"I understand...such is the life I need to live."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:50:31 PM
Her eyes never wavered.

"And you need this because, why? Need is a very powerful word. Shin. You must learn to speak it carefully."

Shin Gouki Z
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:37:28 AM
Shin nodded. "Yes, I need this...becuase if I don't, I'll walk out those doors, and I won't be able to look back...I'll go back to my life, where not a plant grows, and live in barbaric torment, to be Dark even in the light of day. To kill, and maim, for no reason other than pleasure. I need this to live. To exist. To continue."

He paused for a moment, and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I need this to save myself."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 18th, 2002, 06:52:46 PM
" But do you wish to help others? "

Kindo stepped up before the young warrior. Standing alongside Navaria and Wei, he greeted them with a customary bow. He had been listening to the discussion from a distance, and decided to speak with the foreign man himself.

" Only by helping them can you help yourself. Are you willing to do such things, for I tell you, it is not always simple. The task of assisting others can become very burdensome at many times. It will require much patience and endurance. Can you withstand such work? "