PDA

View Full Version : What do I do about...him? (Council)

Lillian Snow
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:49:48 PM
Lillian stood in the Council chamber, somewhat nervous.

"Respected elders, I have come to you for advice. A few days ago I was attacked by several Sith."

She gestured at the hulking mechanoid standing behind her right shoulder.

"It...it saved me. Now it won't stop following me around. I don't know who sent it or what its intentions are and I cannot find out either of those things from it. I need to know what to do."

She coughed, relieved that there was no blood.

Reason
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:55:38 PM
Reason stood almost casually a few inches behind Lillian's shoulder. It hadn't moved since its arrival, but scanned the council quietly, on guard if any of them tried to attack Lillian

Xazor Elessar
Oct 6th, 2002, 04:57:38 PM
Xazor smiled gently as a young Padawan of the Order stepped forward and spoke her concern of a large machine behind her. The Garou sighed to herself and sat forward, resting her elbows upon the arm rests of her cushy seat, and her fingers at the base of her chin.

"Young one....what do you wish to do with this being? Perhaps he can aid you, or perhaps you should investigate this further. Please, tell us of how he came to be your savior of sorts."

Lillian Snow
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:40:57 PM
"Well, you see..."

She told her tale slowly, carefully choosing her words for fear of provoking Reason...

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=23244

"...and when I gained conciousness, it was standing over me in my room."

Xazor Elessar
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:21:35 PM
Xazor nodded gently with understanding in her eyes.

"It's your decision alone...he obviously does not wish to leave you. It's a choice that only you can make, Lillian."

She said softly and then let her eyes drift to the faces of her fellow Council Members......awaiting further discussion of the subject at hand.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:51:34 PM
I have heard disturbing reports of this machine's unpredictability and dangerous behavior, from Knight Russard. Therefore, this droid should be restrained and examined, before any decision on its future is made. Perhaps it is safe enough to leave be. Perhaps it should be dismantled. I cannot say at present, but it is a risk that we should not take.

Lillian Snow
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:44:17 AM
"I am not sure it could be restrained...it...it..."

She coughed, covering her face with a handkerchief. Quickly she put it away, not wanting them to see the blood.

"It shot that man for no reason. I am worried that it may go berserk one day and kill hundreds of innocent people under the premise of protecting me. I don't want that."

Liam Jinn
Oct 8th, 2002, 12:52:28 PM
Liam watched Reason carefully for a few moments, studying it with his eyes. He took a deep breath then focused on Lillian, just in time to see her cough. He thought he caught a glimpse of blood...

"I agree with Anbira, though I do not know how well we'll be able to restrain it...Lillian, are you ok?"

Lillian Snow
Oct 8th, 2002, 01:10:39 PM
Lillian faltered. Had he seen?

"Y-yes sir, I'm fine..." she said quickly. "It's nothing."

The feeling of nervousness growing inside her was the same feeling she always had when she coughed in front of new people. She didn't like making others worry about her. She focused instead on Liam's suggestion.

"You recommend restraint, then? How would we do it?"