PDA

View Full Version : What Happens when you connect a...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:10:42 PM
PS2 to your Computer? Unlimited Game Images at my disposal!!!
I now have to beat all my games again and save right before the cutscenes so I can get some awesome looking images.
MAWAHAHAHAHAHA It is truely a power fit for the GODS!!!

Makoto Neosis
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:16:11 PM
You can hook up ya PS2 to the comp!!??!?!?

Hoooow! :huh

I need to grab some shots to MGS2!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:33:59 PM
Sure, just send me a copy of MGS2 in the mail, and boom, I'll get ya shots. I rented that game. But I hook it up through a little Video Card called the Raedon 8500 DV, designed for Digital editing and such. Comes with all these neat buttons and plugs.
If I get a S-Video connection, it would look even better.

Alpha
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:41:23 PM
Can oyu get me some good Tidus Piccies form there? :)

Makoto Neosis
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:42:33 PM
Ill see about sendin' it to ya if you dont wanna rent it :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:47:31 PM
This is the quality of the image:

I am working on getting it better

Dante
Oct 6th, 2002, 01:49:53 PM
lotsa pics of Jin and Seifer would be much aprecciated. yes, i would happily lick the shoes clean of anyone who can send me lotsa fmv pics of seifer....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 03:18:20 PM
Like I said, I trying to get it to copy High Detail Images... maybe GTA isn't the best choice, but eh...

and for the Siefer, I can proberly do, I need to restart FF8 anyway.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:09:09 PM
You got Kingdom Hearts?

If so try & get some cinematic caps of Sora.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:15:00 PM
Ok, my game list is pretty short. My largest collection of Video Games is still for my N64. For the PS2 and Gamecube, I am only buying the few games I really enjoy.

For the FF games, I borrow them from my friend. But I will try to get the games.

Nupraptor
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:20:36 PM
Too bad PS2 games don't support SVGA, like the Dreamcast games did. Because, as it is, they look pretty ugly at their native resolution.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:27:43 PM
I am searching for a MOD which will give me better images. The viewing of it is perfect, when I play, it is just like TV. But when I take a image (Snap shot device which is part of the TV Viewer Program) it gets all blurry. And when I tried to take a picture of a movie, it didn't even show.

Nupraptor
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:44:43 PM
The thing is, Dreamcast games actually supported SVGA displays. Which meant that, when you hooked them up to an SVGA box so you could play them using a PC monitor, they actually ran at a higher resolution.

Higher Resolution = A sharper, less grainy and matted picture with fewer jaggies.

Your average television only supports displays up to 640x480. Which means that I can tolerate console games running at this resolution, since that's as high as most people can play it at. However, playing a game at that resolution on a monitor looks beyond ugly, IMHO.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 6th, 2002, 09:37:34 PM
It Runs slightly blurry, but it is no worse then my old TV.

Gitane Blesse
Oct 7th, 2002, 04:31:32 AM
Wrah! Nup, Dyzm, your avvies are too much alike! You two aren't allowed to have conversations with each other anymore. ^_^;

And.... I want some game console other than an N64.. :cry

Jehova Eaven
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:18:28 AM
Well... they are from the same game...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 7th, 2002, 02:02:08 PM
hehe, I mix them up all the time......too similar.......

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 7th, 2002, 04:42:20 PM
Alike? How So?

His image is of the Prophet (I think Druid of the Talon) and my Image is of a Fallen Paladin Prince who has become a Dark Knight.
Dread Lord I think was the name... or am I getting that confused with Mr. Batwings? I don't have the game personally, but I play it everytime I'm at my friends house. (He has a laptop hooked to his main PC)

Jehova Eaven
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:31:25 PM
Your character is... uh... well I don't remember but hes a death knight... and Nup uses the prophet (not a druid). Both are from Warcraft III.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:26:04 PM
Note, I did Say Prophet, but if you look, you also notice that he can change into a raven. Alot like the Druids of the Talon.

Jehova Eaven
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:15:59 PM
but hes not a druid. Hes from the original warcraft or from the novels.. don't remember. He brought the orcs in the first place

Nupraptor
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:28:04 PM
Our avatars look similar because they both have exactly the same rendering technique and style, and they both are of men wearing hoods. But I think our signatures set us pretty far apart.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 7th, 2002, 11:23:03 PM
Yeah, I through mine together quick so other people won't steal him. I just need to refind all the images, and thanks to my Schooling (Need a background know how in Photoshop, every monday) I will now make a Signature so Amazing, you will crap your pants.

Edit: Anyone see my image or did AOL die?