PDA

View Full Version : RP Mods or any group mods...

TheHolo.Net
Oct 5th, 2002, 11:10:23 PM
...who may be contacted by Slayn or Gue. Please post here if/when one of them contacts you and is willing to edit their post in this thread:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23356

For the time beingper FB's comments in the OOC thread and per Yogs observations as well as my own. the topic has been closed with a message posted by me stating that post # 50 and 51 need to be edited.

We need to communicate with each other on this so that as many of us know what is going on as possible so there are no snafus with the topic being opened for editing and moved back to the RP forum wrongly.

Thanks.

Master Yoghurt
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:06:19 AM
Aye, aye Captain! :)

I will keep my AIM open and check my PM inbox very frequently for the next few days. Will let you know immediately when there is any news.

Taylor Millard
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:16:07 AM
Slayn posted at TBH saying his connection was spotty for the time being. Dunno how that'll affect what he does RP wise.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:19:10 AM
Originally posted by Taylor Millard
Slayn posted at TBH saying his connection was spotty for the time being. Dunno how that'll affect what he does RP wise. Good for all to know, though I knew that already. ;)

Thank ya both, Yog and Tay. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:09:17 AM
Yah, I'll keep alert - but I dont keep myself in the loop with anything and I sure dont listen to ones like Gue and I dont know Slayn. So I guess I'm f'king useless in this :mneh

Master Yoghurt
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:55:31 AM
Talking to Slayn about it now

Update: Slayne suggested that I edit his post, which I did. Will contact Gue asking him to edit his post.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:02:07 PM
Oh good.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:03:32 PM
Slayn's post is much better now. I see no god moding there. :)

Master Yoghurt
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:40:58 PM
Yeah, that what was I was thinking as well, however, I talked to Gue, and he still has some concerns:

Master Yoghurt: Hi there, are you busy? I should let you know, it has been recommended by the staff, that your last post should be edited to describe the effects of the concussion missile in more detail for realism. In return, Slayne has agreed his post to be edited to something less brutal :-)

Master Yoghurt: I have edited Slayne's post for you btw:

Master Yoghurt: As Taylor released Gue from his cell, so that Silus could get a clear shot, the belligerent, yet severly wounded Force adept known as Gue jumped at Slayn. He had only moved a half meter away from his original holding when he was met with more of the tenebrious life energy. It had been stretched as cords in the air whipping at Gue's body, causing wounds on his legs and torso. Though never a threat, he was embolized. Slayn was then pushed away by Taylor. He couldn't see why at first, but the concussion missiles where more than forthcoming, as the shockwave of the explosion hit Gue's body.

Master Yoghurt: Let me know if it is acceptible, or if further edits are required

Warlord Gue: actually its not

Warlord Gue: if you notice I attacked Slayn already, then Taylor got him and took him away before he could respond

Warlord Gue: then the missle thing happened

Master Yoghurt: I see..

Warlord Gue: Taylor took his reply in actuality,
1. I escape the shadow thing
2. I leap at slayn and beat his face into the ground
3. Taylor flys down and grabs slayn from me and gets far away
4 the whole missle situation starts

Master Yoghurt: Would you be willing to edit your own post though? Thread wont open again before the matter is resolved anyway

Warlord Gue: oh yeah, im open to editing my post, its just the matter that slayn actually has no reply time is my concern now

Master Yoghurt: So basically, Slayn is standing at a distance

Warlord Gue: yeah, the sequence of events didnt allow him to defend himself

Warlord Gue: I hit hit, then Taylor grabed him and ran away

Warlord Gue: As for damage, you propose I allow myself to be maimed?

Master Yoghurt: Not maimed, but describing the effect of the explosion in more detail. It would be natural to assume some damage occurred

Warlord Gue: yeah, I talked to Sluis about it already, I just forgot about the shrapnel and other things, I assumed they would disintegrate themselves in the explosion and id be delt a concusion wave. But before I could edit i needed to get rid of the slayin post

Master Yoghurt: May I post a transcript of this convo in the mod forum, so we can make a decision about Slayne's post?

Warlord Gue: sure

Master Yoghurt: thx

Warlord Gue: np

TheHolo.Net
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:43:43 PM
Okay. thanks. Sounds like we need to get some communication with Taylor and Slayn happening now, to figure out what to do next so it can proceed. :)

Taylor Millard
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:28:37 PM
If Slayn's online, I'll talk to him about it. Thanks Yog.