PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Surrounds......(open)

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:41:42 PM
A shriek rang out through the streets as suddenly the throat of an innocent was slit before the eyes of a gathering crowd. Blood spilled onto the ground and the hands of the Dark One carrying a shorthand dagger. She smiled beneath the darkness of the hood of her black robes as she pushed past people who gladly moved aside....and she made her way toward Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. The woman was changed so much from the last time she had visited the place. She lusted after killing....she needed it now, or she thought for sure she would end up committing suicide.

A few guards at the door told her to hand over her weapons, which she knew to be general practice....but she folded her arms over her chest in rebellion and shook her head. The NR Military Officer stepped forward and put a hand on her shoulder, squeezing hard enough to get the message across to her that she had no choice in the matter. She would either give up her weapons, or get out. Sighing, the young Sith growled angrily and moved out of his hand's grip.....then laid her weapons upon the table for him to put into safe keeping. Rolling her eyes at his comment to not start any trouble, she walked in and moved toward the back corner of the bar where the shadows seemed to cling, then she took an empty seat at a run down table.

Her eyes flickered with anger at the guard as he glanced her way, and then back to a few new occupants who wished to enter the bar. Soon she focused her attention on a serving droid that approached her table and beeped a few times. Truthfully, the young Sith wanted nothing to eat or drink but......death, death of others. Sighing once again as she did so often now, Feliciana ordered a flask of Corellian Whisky, her favorite drink back at the Order. The annoying little droid rolled away to fulfill her wishes and the dark figure relaxed a bit......watching the pitiful Jedi sit and converse amongst themselves. They laughed and seemed happy in the lies that their Order preached to them, but she knew true happiness and what the Darkside could do for her. It was a shame that no one wanted to spend time with her here, though.....for inside, she was crying out for the love of a friend.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:47:20 PM
“You know,” a voice chimed,

“If you’re looking for destruction, then I imagine there are better places to seek it than in the company of Jedi.”

A self-smug smile curved into the lips of the fair-haired man who sat on Felicia’s flank, at the table just across from her. His steel-toed boots were rest atop the table in front of him, and he sat with one knee risen so much so that he could rest his elbow atop it whilst he regarded the young dark one.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:52:25 PM
The young woman rolled her eyes at the man's words and shrugged slightly. It mattered not to her if other did not like or agree with what she was doing......she needed to.

"And what if I wanted to kill a Jedi? Would I not go to where the Jedi reside? The life of the supposed innocent are much more fun to take than those of beggars and such who give no satisfaction."

She smiled sadistically, exposing her elongated canines. It was strange, what she was. Not Garou, Lupine, Cizerack, or Vapire....no, nothing of the sort. She was a shapeshifter but in a different way and hence, she had acquired her sharp elongated canine teeth. It was unique, the looks that she got from a few of those she knew at her Order, seeing as though this was a relitively new discovery on her part. It was no matter, for she prided herself in whatever it was and would use them to kill others some day.

"And what brings you here, Dark One?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:55:29 PM
“Oh yes, I forgot. It’s perfectly logical to wander into the bastion of the lightsiders and kill them there, where they have all of their defences and their wonderful New Republic to guard them,”

In return, Vega rolled his eyes, thought it was more of a mock than an actual display of annoyance. Rising up the glass he held, he gave a faint nod.

“Me? Oh I’m just here to observe, to commit the new faces to memory so that I know who I should be killing the next time I feel so inclined.”

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:58:29 PM
"So you kill as well....but you....feel different. You are not like me, why is that?"

She questioned, having no knowledge that he was a Dark Jedi. The young Sith had never come in contact with one such as he before, and wondered many things of her fellow Darksider.

"And yes, I find it quite sensible to kill whom I wish, where I wish. If not....I would never have the chance to take the lives of anyone. Standing around waiting for blood will not get it to my hands."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:03:34 PM
“Of course I am not like you. I have the intelligence not to slaughter on the Jedi’s doorstep, and the showmanship to – if I do by chance kill someone here – get away with it,”

Vega gave a slight laugh, exposing fangs that mirrored those Felicia had, though he sensed nothing of Lupine or Garou blood in her – for which he was thankful. It seemed almost a trend now to infuse oneself with the genes, how ludicrous.

“I am considerably stronger than you also, and no doubt you are of the Sith Order, which I am not… ergo our echoes within the Darkside will be far from similar.”

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:21:29 PM
"You know nothing of me.....I get away with plenty of things."

She laughed once again, not sure if she should take his comments as insults or fact. Sighing to herself, the annoying droid returned with her Whisky, which she now, gladly accepted. Bringing the top of the flask to her lips, she tipped it up a bit and let the cool liquid run down her throat before setting it upon the table.

"So you are not Sith? Then what are you?"

She questioned, taking his comment about strength as an insult as she did so. It mattered not...plenty of people feared her and when she was promoted to Knighthood, she would only grow in strength. His comment, though, about their beliefs being different, made her wonder. Through all of her studies done recently, she had stumbled across the explanations of the Force and other beliefs by several people of different Orders and Organizations. One of these was the Dark Jedi....which he was sounding like more and more as she listened to him speak. It was interesting, to say the least, and she hid her curiosity though she secretly wished to know of these differences....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:23:55 PM
“I believe you already know,” Vega remarked in reply to her final question.

“But then what does it matter what I am? Whether I was your brother, lover or mortal enemy, you’d kill me in an instant, such is the way of the Sith.”

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:36:04 PM
The young woman rose a brow and reached for her dagger.....but then she recalled that she had given her weapons to the guard at the door. Growling to herself for appearing stupid, she looked at the table and then let her cyan eyes wander up to meet his.

"So you are a Dark Jedi. How does that work? It would be like calling you a 'Light Sith'."

She laughed in mockery at the irony of what he was saying to her. A Dark Jedi.....how absurd. Of course, she had thought while reading, that the idea was completely insane and pointless. It seemed like a way for those that did not want to be called a Jedi to disgrace themselves. The Jedi were hypocrites besides....preaching one thing and then lashing out and giving into their anger. She had once witness one of these 'Jedi' doing that very thing. The Sith had kept her opinion about that particular woman to herself, and instead, focused her attention back on Vega....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:39:28 PM
“I see ignorance and stupidity have not yet died out amongst the Sith,” he snorted.

“If you are so quick to judge me by the fact that I term myself something which has the tag Jedi in it, then you are narrow minded. People only hate what they do not understand and fear,”

Vega took a sip of his drink.

“Your own lack of knowledge pertaining to the Dark Jedi shows through your slander of them.”

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:10:17 PM
The Sith Knight pushed the doors to Yog's open, walking inside. The guard immediately asked her to give up her weapons, but she pushed him aside, growling.

"Please .. I have no time for the likes of you."

Cherice had no weapons on her - didn't see the need - and her blue eyes roamed over the inhabitants of the bar. They rested on Feliciana, an Apprentice of the Order, and she began to make her way towards the woman. "Greetings Feliciana," she said, then noticed a man sitting with her. "And.... Vega."

She spat the Lupine's name out, glaring at him. Their last encounter had caused her to waste a whole year of her life imprisoned by Xazor. Then, a sweet smile decorated her lips as she reached down to smooth her black dress out. A cloak was draped around her shoulders and her silver hair hung loosely around her shoulders. Turning her head to avoid looking at him any more, she adressed Feliciana.

"My dear, do you mind if I take a seat?"