PDA

View Full Version : Return the favor (open challenge to a jedi)

Fiend
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:25:34 AM
:: I stood in the park, in the middle of the fountain that now ran red with blood. It was their fault too. If they hadn't tried to run through the fountain I wouldn't have killed them there. But it was very interesting when the blood had flowed from the body and been recycled through the fountain system. The angel was actually spitting blood. I laughed in my high pitched fashion and returned my sickle to its holster.
My head snapped in one direction. The wretched light side user had come. All they had to do was finish walking through that gateway and they would see the 15 or so bodies torn and strewn across the park. I drew my saber this time and the deep blue hissed out. I would need to change this sometime, it didn't suit me. They stepped forward and I laughed.::

Welcome to my party in the park! enjoy the guests, they don't talk much but they sure do bleed more than their tongues from their mouths!

Zeke
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:01:15 PM
"Yeah, whatever! You got something o' mine! I want it back."

Zeke came through the gate, ignoring the carnage and looking only at Fiend.

"Return the saber."

Fiend
Oct 7th, 2002, 03:48:12 PM
:: I closed my eyes and smiled.::

I remember you, but I kill so many people how am I expected to remember? Especially those who are about to die. They're faces go away very quickly. Its whats left that I remmber, and there won't be enough afterwards to think on so I won't worry about you.

:: Zeke felt the same feeling he had last time when I knocked out his senses. And before he could respond, the blue lightsaber was in his leg, but he couldn't feel it until I let go. He blinked and then fell to the ground, the saber hanlde protruding from his leg and the blade sticking out the other side. I still stood in the fountain and I laughed so hard at his instant reaction.::

You got it back didn't you?

:: I drew out a sickle and my red irises glowed with the night. I could feel my physical heart beat like a drum and through the air my power sent waves of heat across the park. I saw the leaves on trees start to curl.::

Please make this worth what time I have before I get bored.

Zeke
Oct 7th, 2002, 04:35:12 PM
Zeke fell to the ground, teeth gritted against the pain. He deactivated the blue saber and pocketed it. He rose painfully, putting weight on his good leg. He was in no condition to fight, but he also didn't stand much chance at running either. He dug himself in and activated the glitch and Drinking Angel.

"Whenever you're ready, big guy."

Fiend
Oct 12th, 2002, 05:10:52 PM
Oh no, two to nothing, now that wouldn't be fair, would it?

:: I laughed lightly as Zeke prepared himself for what he knew was coming. My hand lifted up and the bloody water I stood in rose into the air in small puddles. With a sudden flash, I used the heat within the water around to explode suddenly away from the water, with the sudden absence of heat, the water frose into large icicles. I hurled them at Zeke and drew out my scythe.::

You are quite small aren't you?

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2002, 05:26:54 PM
"Heh, it makes me a more difficult target."

He summoned Force and jumped with his one good leg, clearing the icicles. He landed off balance, a regained his stance.

"See what I mean?"

Fiend
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:56:12 PM
Good job

:: The icicles stopped abruptly and turned around and flew back at Zeke, but they flew to the ground and shattered before Zeke's feet. I charged forward with my scythe in hand. It came down as I reached Zeke.::

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 06:05:12 PM
Zeke raised his arms to shield his face from the shards of ice, spotting Fiend from the very top of his field of vision. Zeke put up a saber in defense.

Fiend
Oct 16th, 2002, 06:14:16 PM
:: The scythe went straight through the saber as I had planned and as the blade fragment flew upwards I threw it downwards with the force into Zeke's shoulder and ran the pommel of the scythe into his side and brought a knee up as I prepared to kick him away.::

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 06:25:09 PM
Zeke drew a hissing breath as the scythe cut his shoulder and hit his side. He brought a hand around to stop the kneestrike and punched with his opposite hand, catching Fiend in the jaw and knocking him away.

Fiend
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:16:05 PM
:: I fell to the ground and looked up. My gloved hand went up to my face and I wiped away the blood coming from my lip. I floated back up to the standing position and force slammed Zeke to the ground. I approached him and put my boot on his hand until his grasp on the lightsaber let go. I kicked the lightsaber away and then stepped back. I tossed the scythe handle in my hand and waited for Zeke to get up. He still had another saber, this would be fun.::

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2002, 10:21:04 PM
Zeke sat up, moving into a low squat on his one good leg.

"Quit playing around..."

Zeke took another defense, focusing Force.

Valirion Thorn
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:30:36 AM
ignore :D oops :lol

Fiend
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:26:58 PM
Why? I have all the time in the world to play with you Zeke... well, nevermind, you're right. My master requires that one jedi is to beaten into the ground, and you're my number one choice for the moment seeing that you're the only one here.

:: I threw the scythe handle and charged, prepared for hand to hand combat as soon as Zeke decided to slash at me...::

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:29:46 PM
Zeke batted the handle aside and disengaged the Drinking Angel in his right hand and drove his fist into the oncoming Fiend's chest.

Fiend
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:48:21 PM
:: The fist hit solidly with the armor underneath and you heard a cracking noise from Zeke's fist. I smiled and pivoted with a sweeping kick followed by a backfist.::

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:56:49 PM
Zeke staggered back, blocking kick and backfist, tiring from the injury in his leg.

"There's no point to this! Why continue?"

He kept his balance, putting weight on his injured leg to do so. The pain shocked through him and he fell, squinting one eye against it, sabers up in defense even now.

Fiend
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:28:54 PM
:: My arms flung apart and Zeke's defensive stance was destroyed when his arms were blown in different directions. I ran forward and slammed my fist into the underside of Zeke's forearms. The sabers were dropped and I high kicked him in the shin and as I came back I uppercutted him into the air. He fell with a heap of dust and I stepped back to let him get up.
He was right. Why should I continue? Why not end it here? I thought for a moment as the jedi tried to get up. Maybe...::

Zeke
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:02:51 PM
"You're after something else..." Zeke said, his breathing heavy and ragged. "There's more to this than fighting a Jedi..."

He rose to a shaky stand, calling back his sabers, wiping blood from his lip where he'd fell.

Fiend
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:12:37 PM
:: I stood back and relaxed. A black misty shield forming about me like a wall betwen me and Zeke.::

What else am I after but the pursuit of beauty and destruction Zekey?

Zeke
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:46:08 PM
"Don't call me that. Makes me fear for your sexual preferences."

Zeke grinned, his humor was working well, even in this situation.

Fiend
Oct 25th, 2002, 06:54:37 PM
:: Zeke suddenly hovered into the air and flew towards me. He stopped in front of my hand and I sneered. Zeke felt himself being pulled and pushed together. I shook my head and decided against finishing him off now. I wanted to brutally murder his mind, not his body. I slammed Zeke back into the wall behind me but his scarf was still floating in the air. I grasped it in my glove and flew into the air. I yelled in pain as I massed power, My hand flew towards where Zeke was and explosions rattled around Zeke. He could live and then again he could die, it all depended on luck to me, how beautiful.::

Zeke
Oct 27th, 2002, 07:15:47 PM
Zeke curled, covering his face with his arms, summoning the Force. The explosions cleared...Zeke looked around to see Fiend gone. He laid back and rested, the battle finished for now.