PDA

View Full Version : Violence Fetish....(open)

Feliciana Devano
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:39:26 PM
Violence Fetish

Bring the violence
It's significant
To the life
If you've ever known anyone
Bring the violence
It's significant
To the life
Can you feel it?

How do you sleep
When you live with your lies
Out of your mouth
Up from your mind
That kind of thinking
Starts a chain reaction
You are a timebomb ticking away
You need to release
What you're feeling inside
Let out the beast
That you're trying to hide
Step right up and be a part of the action
Get your game face on
Because it's time to play
You're pushing and fighting your way
You're ripping it up

How do you live without playing the game
Sit on the side and expect to keep sane
Step right up and be a part of the action
Come get a piece of it before it's too late
Take a look around
You can't deny what you see
Were living in a violent society
Well my brother let me show you a better way
So get your game face on because it's time to play
You're pushing and fighting your way you're ripping it up

So tell me what am I supposed to be
Another goddamn drone
Tell me what am I supposed to be
Should I leave it on the inside
Should I get ready to play

A dark figure sat in the corner of a lonely bar on Tatooine. It was a fairly desolate area of town and hardly any activity aroused the eye of any passer-by. This night was different, though. The Dark One rose from her seat and began walking through the small crowd of people gathered and talking amongst themselves. She suddenly drew her saber and with the flick of her finger, a red blade shot out and two men were slayn....then fell to the floor in a bloody heap. A sadistic smile danced across the lips of the woman clad in black robes with the hood drawn up over her head. She laughed from the darkness of her soul and rejoiced in the spilling of the blood.

Shrieks rang out throughout the establishment as she locked the door with the quick use of the Force, and then turned...and began slaying those in her sight. It was a sick act, and both men and women lay upon the floor in bloody masses. She once again laughed to herself as a complete and evil darkness consumed the bar and the area around the little place that had once been full of bubbling happiness. Not anymore...for now an eternal shadow had been cast upon the place. The Sith unlocked the door and casually moved to stand atop the threshold...awaiting whatever attention she would get for such an act. Perhaps a pitiful do-gooder...a Jedi, would come along. Then she could have her fun and get her violent fix for the day....

Valirion Thorn
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:09:46 PM
:: Humans were more than often found quite unaware. And this funny litle sith smelled so nice. She had just wasted so much blood it was not even a matter of fun anymore. Even the meal I had been following for some time had just been killed before my eyes, but this sith should learn to look at every corner, even the ones in the ceiling.
I leaped forward and one bound I was behind the cute human. Her little display of sadistic peasure and viiolence had been cute, nothing else. My arm went around her neck, the living armor pulsed next to her soft neck. My sword screamed from within its sheath along my spine. It wanted to see this human for itself and taste her soft flesh. I wouldn't even mind if she struggled. Anything she did wouldn't matter now.
I held onto her as I pulled her backwars into the room and slung her easily into a booth seat. My helmet warped back and sifted into my skin, my dark eyes gleamed through the darnkness still and my pale skin gleamed like marble. My black hair was too straight and clean to be normal and as I stared at the defiant sith before me I gave a smile that showed my long canines.::

Wonderful job tonight, amazing waste of time and enrgy I must say but 100% effort.

:: I raised my hand upwards and one of the body's that had been cut down arose and pulled itself back together. The golem walked forward and stared at the girl.::

Interesting at how hungry they look towards their releaser is it not?

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:48:38 AM
Fel landed in the booth and glared up at the other Dark One before her. A smile crossed her lips for but a moment's time as she sat up and eyed him curiously.

"A waste? How could this have been a waste? Perhaps though, it was to you...oh Vampiric One. It is my desire to end life in a different way, though."

She paused a moment and moved ever so slightly out of the seat, to now stand about a meter or so from him. Her cyan eyes were a striking contrast to her black hair and brownish colored skin....but they were indeed, beautiful and seemed to put those who gazed into them, under a spell.

"What is your name? I ask, though I can find out for myself....I am curious. I am Feliciana Devano....an Apprentice at the Sith Order...soon to be promoted to Knighthood."

She said softly. For some odd reason, when she smiled, her canines were a bit elongated as well. She was not a Vampire...nor Lupine or Garou...but something else. Even she did not know, but several new things had begun happening to her as of late...perhaps she would need to use these new skills this eve.....

Valirion Thorn
Oct 5th, 2002, 11:48:13 AM
I don't care what you are or what you might become because those simple titles have no meaning but your own aesthetic choices. I care not for your own stupid mortal thoughts, and don't even bother trying to read my mind. And don't even try, a waste of your energy. But tonight I test your mortal hypocrisy, can you enjoy killing yourself without actually tasting death in you?

:: My clawed hand reached forward and brushed aside a strand of hair in front of her face. And then I stepped back and reached behind a booth and pulled out a beggar looking child. I stared at him for a moment and then crushed his head and held the spurting body before my mouth. The blood poured down like a waterfall as the heart continued beat, and when it stopped I tossed the body to her feat.::

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 11:55:49 AM
Fel growled deeply and eyed the body that laid at her feet. She let her eyes drift up to the Vampire and she smiled.

"Killing....death...it's all a part of life. I see it not as an end, but a beginning. How can you call me a hypocrite, when you kill as I do. You only kill for other reasons...such as to eat. I kill because I need to."

A laugh escaped her lips as the young Sith closed her eyes and the shadows gathered around her. Suddenly, she seemed to change shape...into a large panther. Struting along side of him with her elongated canines bared, Fel reached the door way once again and the shadows fled her. She was once again her own true self and stood resting against the wood of the frame.

"We are different in many ways...but similar in several as well. You see, I am not a hyporcrite as you are. You condemn me for killing and wasting..yet you do it yourself. I kill because if I do not, I would kill myself. It's a necessity and I don't have time to argue about it with you."

With that the young Sith turned and walked out of the bar, into the warm evening of Tatooine. Sand gathered at her feet as the wind rushed at her, pushing her black satin robes behind her back. She smiled a sadistic smile and laughed as the full moon rose over the bar. She needed to kill more.....and so she began walking with her saber in hand and ready to slay the next sad soul that got in her way.....hopefully it would not be the Vampire.

Noire Cross
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:44:28 PM
... And who Feliciana bumped into was a Jaded skin girl, about nineteen years of age, with slightly curly silver hair. It was a little longer than shoulder-length, and her grey eyes pierced the other woman's dark ones. Reaching out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, Noire took a step back.

"Hey, watch -" She noticed the saber in the woman's hand and raised both of her eyebrows slightly.

"Nice weapon you've got, sweetheart."

The corners of her lips curved up slightly, and the Nyphriam put her hands on her hips. Wearing nothing but a V-neck, black tank-top with leather pants, she looked quite like the rebel herself.

Valirion Thorn
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:10:37 PM
:: I had no time to waste such idle banter with a mortal. She had no idea of what she spoke. To be able to stand outside the cycle of mortality and death was so much to understand. Everyone needed to kill, it was in the blood of all things created. I didn't waste a death, every moment was savored and the life was stolen for my own. But I watched her leave and that was that. I made up my mind in that instant that I would see her bleed dry like I had my Fiancee.
My armor grew and spurted randomly as it sensed my intentions. My sword screamed within its sheath and I flew through the wall. My full 7 foot stature made a hole about a foot bigger than that and with increased speed and strength, I was before the now two women. Ahhh, so it was a two for one deal?
I kicked the green skinned female aside and grabbed the Sithy by the neck holding her in my grasp.::

Can you talk now little girl?

:: of course she couldn't. Her skin was turning as pale as my own now because of lack of air. My helmet spurted from my skin and formed over my face. It hissed at the female as I sensed the main artery in her neck pulse. But I tried to ignore it as I summoned a few zombies from the room we had been in. They stumbled out lifeless and moaning as I controlled them. They lunged at the green girl on the ground and I turned my attention back to Feliciana.::

I am Valirion Thorn, Blood Knight of the Shrine, and you are about to be my sacrifice.

Noire Cross
Oct 5th, 2002, 03:24:42 PM
"Ugh!"

Noire crashed into the ground, having the wind knocked out of her temporarily. She was about to stand back up when the ground split, and the dead began to rise. Her eyes widened slightly as they advanced towards her. One fell down to the ground and grabbed her foot, and she yanked it back as she scrambled to stand up. Reaching down at her hip was a blaster, which she aimed towards their head and pulled the trigger. Laser shots came out and blew their heads off, causing the bodies to drop to the ground.

"That's not how you treat a lady!"

Noire aimed towards the man and shot a couple times. Usually laser shots could go straight through armor, and she hoped he wasn't an exception.

Valirion Thorn
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:52:58 PM
:: The lasers headed straighht for my shoulder as I began to sidestep them, but it was like trying to outrun a flashlight. But My armor sent forward pseudo limbs that came in the way of the lasers and screamed when the red bolts of sizzling heat tore into them. To prevent the pain reaching me, Though I would've enjoyed the sensation nonetheless, the armor sacrificed the damaged pseudo limbs and the fell to the ground screeching in agony, now not only from the lasers.
I watched them writhe pain and then I turned to the girl as I still hedl the sithy in my other hand.::

Right now, you are anything but a lady, I consider that last move, not prudent.

:: My other hand shot forward and a force blast knocked the green woman some feet away. I turned my leery grin back to the girl now suffocating in my grasp.::