PDA

View Full Version : Kel-Dorin's face off (Sarr Koon - Open)

Plo Koon
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:10:33 PM
Plo walked into the academy and pulled his hood back as he waited for his opponent. He stood there faceing the window as he wached the beauty of nature

Sarr Koon
Oct 7th, 2002, 07:54:44 PM
Sarr had met another Kel Dor not to long ago and asked to have a spar sometime. Sarr had accepted of course.He was always looking for ways to further improve his combat skills.

The Kel Dor went to the place that Plo had indicated when they had first met. He could see that Plo was already there waiting for him.

"Good afternoon, my fellow Kel-Dor."

Plo Koon
Oct 8th, 2002, 12:23:53 PM
He looked into his eyes

"Hello...You wish to face off? Its been awhile for me to face my own kind"

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:01:11 PM
"I have never fought another Kel-Dor. This will be a unique experience for me."

Sarr was looking forward to seeing what his new friend was made of. His spar with Terran had taught him some new things and he wanted to try them out during his duel with Plo.

Sarr Koon
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:32:42 PM
OOC: lol. Whoops. Forgot to switch names. Just treat that reply like its from Sarr.

Plo Koon
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:35:33 AM
o.o.c: ok...Its all good ;)

I.C:

Plo grinned under his face mask. He ignighted his sabar and dashed towards Sarr. He jumped in the air and slashed under him as he filped over Sarr

Sarr Koon
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:17:19 PM
When Sarr saw Plo dash at him, he unhooked one of his light-sabers and ignited it. As Plo flipped over him and slashed with his saber, Sarr brought up his own lightsaber and blocked. Then he turned around quickly as Plo landed on the ground behind him and aimed a kick at his mid-section.

Plo Koon
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:57:29 PM
As Sarr kicked, Plo ducked down and triped him to the ground. As he fell he used Force Push to send him into the wall

Drake Shadowstalker
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:21:05 PM
Sarr stopped himself from crashing into the wall by aiming is leg right at the wall. He kicked hard off the wall when his foot made contact. Sarr landed on his feet right back in front of Plo. He re-ignited his saber. The brilliant blue blade sprang forward quickly. Sarr assumed the attack position Master Verse had taught him. He brought his saber down in a slash aimed across Plo's body.

Plo Koon
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:24:22 PM
He blocked the attack and held his sabar in the same position. They stood there face to face, their sabars creating sparks. Koon kicked him to send him back. He shot his sabar like a boomerang and controled it with the force, aiming for Sarr's head

Sarr Koon
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:34:52 PM
Sarr crouched down and the saber flew harmlessly over his head. He sprang forward swiftly while Plo was recovering from his last attack. Sarr stuck his elbow out and aimed a shot right at Plo's stomache with his saber flicked off.

Plo Koon
Oct 10th, 2002, 08:44:37 AM
Plo flew back and hit the wall. He grabbed his sabar as it returned to him. He quickly used Force Speed to appear behind Sarr and round house kicked him to the ground.

Sarr Koon
Oct 10th, 2002, 07:01:24 PM
OOC: Excuse my asking, but what exactly is Force Speed?

Plo Koon
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:15:06 AM
o.o.c: its a technique witch enables you to move around at extream speeds. It looks like a blur to some people. Its just making you move very fast. Only people who have trained for a while can sense where the person is going ;)

Sarr Koon
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:10:57 PM
OOC: Then one would assume it would be difficult to learn. Or would i be wrong?

Plo Koon
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:20:17 PM
o.o.c: A bit but if you practise alot then its pretty easy. Are we gonna fight or just talk :lol

Sarr Koon
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:47:16 PM
OOC: Sorry :) This is turning into more of hand to hand combat then a saber duel. lol

IC:

After being swept to the ground by Plo, Sarr flipped back onto his feet in the blink of an eye. While Plo was still following through with his kick, Sarr aimed a punch right at Plo's exposed stomache.

Plo Koon
Oct 14th, 2002, 10:56:57 AM
Plo took the hit witch knocked the wind out of him. He fell to the ground and slowly got up

"You got some moves but you still cant beat me"

He grinned under his mask. He dashed back towards Sarr and unleashed a barrage of slices all over the place, almost a blurr cause it is so fast

Sarr Koon
Oct 14th, 2002, 04:58:44 PM
"We'll see."

Plo dashed at Sarr quickly and opened up a series of slashes everywhere. Sarr raised and dropped his saber when neccessary blocking each attack in turn. His own instincts and the Force combined made this a lot easier then what it could have been.

After Plo finished attacking, Sarr did very much the same thing and unleashed several attacks all in a matter of a few secons.

Plo Koon
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:35:18 AM
Plo backed as Sarr attacked. He waited until he saw an opening, a weakness in his attack. He blocked them all with one hand as it held his sabar. When Sarr slowed down just a bit, Plo quickly used his free hand to send a Force Push to his chest to send him into the wall

Sarr Koon
Oct 15th, 2002, 06:27:12 PM
Similar to what he had done earlier he stuck out his leg and when it made contact with the wall he pushed off hard and somer-saulted in the air. He flew downward towards Plo and came down with a hard slash.

Plo Koon
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:40:03 PM
Plo quickly dashed foward to evaid the attack but Sarr was to quick and back kicked him. Plo ramed into the wall and amde a crack in it. He quickly ran at Sarr and speared him like a bull. He used a Force jump to bring both of them high into the air. He then let go of Sarr and droped kicked him to the ground.

Sarr Koon
Oct 15th, 2002, 09:14:31 PM
As Sarr was falling toward the ground, he turned back in the air so he was falling feet first. He impacted on the ground and the shock went straight up his legs and through his body. As soon as Plo landed on the grond Sarr dashed towards him and aimed another slash across his body. When Plo brought his saber up to block, Sarr brought his knee up an aimed a shot at his stomache.

Plo Koon
Oct 18th, 2002, 12:22:46 PM
Plo took the hit to the stomach and countered it with an elbow to Sarrs face

Sarr Koon
Oct 18th, 2002, 04:44:42 PM
The blow knocked Sarr's head back a little but did little to disable him. He quickly dropped to the ground and attempted to swep Plo's legs out from under him.

Plo Koon
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:00:00 AM
Plo jumped up to evaid the attack and as Sarr's legs went under him, he droped to the ground and tried to stomp his foot on his chest

Sarr Koon
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:24:52 PM
Sarr rolled quickly over as Plo's foot stomped hard into the ground. He flipped up quickly and turned to face his opponent. Igniting his light saber, he ran at Plo and faked a downard slash. He brought his saber around with a slice at his mid section.

Plo Koon
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:58:22 AM
Plo jumped back and watched the sabar slice the front of his shirt

"That was close...But no cigar"

Plo had a smile under his mask. He re-ignighted his and sliced towards his legs

Sarr Koon
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:59:35 PM
The Kel Dor's endurance and stamina was beginning to wane. Plo was keeping him on the edge of his feet. It took all that he had to block, dodge, and counter most of Plo's attack. It was beginning to take it's toll. Summoning up what was left of his strength he jumped in the air as the saber came at his legs. The blade caught part of the sole of hs boot and completely melted it.

After Sarr landed he chuckled softly.

"I'm afraid I don't have much more to challenge you with. My strength and endurance has dropped imensly since the beginning of our spar. I don't think I can last to much longer."

Plo Koon
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:43:36 AM
Plo smiled under his mask

"Whats wrong? Tired? Its ok but I am very impressed you were able to keep up this long. Its not very often someone of your experiance can last this long. If you wish to stop you may but if you want to continue..."

Plo kept his stance waiting for Sarr

Sarr Koon
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:17:45 PM
"I have no intentions of just quiting. I'm not complety exhausted just yet."

Smiling under his mask, he nimble ran towards Plo and twisted his wrists and brought his light saber up in an upward slash.

Plo Koon
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:39:14 AM
Plo swung his upper body back and pulled his right leg to kick him in the side. He then followed through with a back kick with his left leg.

Sarr Koon
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:11:20 PM
Plo's first kick caught him directly in the side. Sarr was able to pivot on his foot and avoid the second kick. As he pivoted he brought his saber across his body and around with a backslash aimed at Plo's neck.

Plo Koon
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:56:06 PM
Plo swung his body back and it looked like the sabar was fallowing him. He then quickly braught his foot up to kick the sabar out of his hand. He then shot his away too, to make it more fair. As he is fallowing through with his first kick, Plo stood on his hands and wraped his feet around Sarr's neck. HE then rolled over and shot Sarr a few feet away.

Sarr Koon
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:17:31 PM
Sarr jumped quickly and used the Force to call his saber back to his hand. Running towards Plo he ignited it. Sarr did a 360 turn gathering momentum for his strike. Keeping his saber low he brought it hard up as he finished the turn. The saber was swinging hard up towards Plo's jaw.

Plo Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:32:58 PM
PLo stood there and summond all the Force. He stuck up his hand and used the force to push the sabar away. He then jumped and did a spinning back kick to send Sarr flying away

Sarr Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:22:28 PM
He was falling head first into the ground so he reached his hands out quickly above his head. As Sarr's hands made contact with the ground, he pushed offhard and flipped back around to his feet. He stood leaning over for a second, breathing hard through his mask. Feeling he couldn't initiate another proper attack he waited for Plo to attack.

Plo Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:38:29 PM
Plo smiled as he knew that he was going a little rough on him. He stood and waited for him to catch his breath.

"Do you wish to pospone this fight for another time?"

Sarr Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:42:25 PM
Sarr bowed to Plo.

"Yes, that would be fine. I look forward to our next meeting in sparring combat. Indeed I have underestimatd your abilities."

Plo Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:45:55 PM
Plo bowed back to show respect

"You must never underestimate but you faught with all your heart, ou will become a fine jedi"

Sarr Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:35:22 PM
"Your words are encouraging, Plo. Never again will I underestimate an opponent."

Plo Koon
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:29:34 AM
Plo laughed

"It's ok if your in here because you wont get seriously hurt but if your fighting a Sith never ever underestimate. They are ruthless people."

Sarr Koon
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:43:44 PM
The Kel Dor's body got a little ridged when he heard the world Sith.

"Yes... The things that I have heard haunt my worst nightmares. Soon I will be capeable of helping out in the struggle against them."