PDA

View Full Version : In the rain. [open to any Padawan(s)]

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:03:45 PM
Nightfall; the comforting light of day had long been forgotten and sent into denial by the obscure darkness which accompanied the blind man's holiday. The streets, aside from the accustomed drunkards and bums, were non-existent of life. An aged lamp hung over the streets, flickering in and out, dim splendors of light struggling for all it's worth to overthrow the thick coat of shadows encasing the city. A small cascade of rainfall descended from above, showering the corroded buildings and paved streets of the city.

Winds were at a steady pace, slicing calmly through the haze of downpour. A figure remain perched in the middle of the empty road, it's visage distorted and unclear. Sheathed in tattered robes, with precipitation rolling down the faded hood. Patiently, the figure waited. For something, or someone, to come out from it's sanctum of concealment. The darkness could not provide refuge forever.

Adisha Dije
Oct 10th, 2002, 01:51:43 PM
Adisha, wandering in the calm evening shower, walked queitly through the streets. The hood of her padawan robe was down to let her lekku feel the cooling touch of the rain. Her auburn hair was quite damp and clung to her face, but she merely brushed it back and kept walking. "A peacefu, beautifull night" She thought.

Her pace slowed as she sensed someone nearby. Adisha looked ahead and saw what seemed to be a person standing in the middle of the road.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 10th, 2002, 03:38:05 PM
"What are you waiting for?"

Although the distance between the two were somewhat awhile away, the voice brushed against Adisha's ears with a faint, yet articulate tone. It was clearly distinct, as if it had passed right into her mind. Ahead, the figure had not moved; it remained in it's same fixation, as if the voice hadn't even originated from there.

As the downpour continued to increase, so did the winds. They grew stronger, as over-hanging signs swayed apace in the stubborn gusts. The slate-colored duster worn by Drasen flurried in the sudden tempest, as raindrops stung into the face of Adisha like brier bushes.

During the abrupt diversion as she would glance back up, the figure was effaced. The cloud of deluge didn't make it any easier to find sight of the figure, as the wave of rainfall continued to swell.

Adisha Dije
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:16:59 PM
Asisha could tell something didn't seem right, the storm just didn't seem natural. "I've got a bad feeling about this," she thought to herself. The figure ahead of her had seemingly disapeared but she could still feel him there. A dim presence in the beautiful light of the force that filled her.

She quickly calmed her breathing and relaxed her body calling on the power of that light to give her strength. With senses in tune to the street around her, she boldly stood her ground against the storm and whatever else laid waiting within it.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 10th, 2002, 05:23:33 PM
"You shouldn't be out in this kind of weather,"

Finally the voice resurfaced, this time directly behind her.

"Why so tense?"

Adisha Dije
Oct 11th, 2002, 06:21:22 AM
Adisha slowly turned around towards the voice she heard. She relaxed a little, but was still a little wary.

"Your a Sith aren't you?," then she smiled, "Wouldn't you expect someone to be be scared, dark alley, alone at night and, someone speaking to you from the shadows. Seems perfectly logical to be a little tense." She was completely turned around now and waited to see if the source of the voice would show himself.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:48:12 PM
"Where do you conclude that I am a Sith?"

Upon turning around, her eyes would meet Drasen - mere inches away from her face. He pulled back the confines of his hood, the crimson tendrils clinging to his face due to the rain. His eyes narrowed as he questioned her, taken aback that she would assume he was a dark Sith.

Adisha Dije
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:10:14 PM
Adisha felt ashamed and slowly backed away "I..I'm sorry, I thought I sensed something... I am just learning. My apologies." She felt horrible, but was still kind of confused. A flaw of hers was definitely judging people.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:21:41 PM
"Sorry? As you should be."

Indeed she was just learning. He was infact a Sith, and only playing the Padawan for a fiddle.

"If you are through prejudging, could I pose a question?"

Adisha Dije
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:45:11 AM
Adisha could still feel something in his words that was not quite right. She thought for a moment and replied. "Alright, what do you want to ask?"

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 17th, 2002, 03:16:48 PM
"Why did you come here?"

Drasen replied bluntly, the surrounding area was an apparent dump. Littered with debris and abandoned storage houses.

Adisha Dije
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:20:32 PM
" I was just wandering with no destination in mind. I just wanted to walk. Why are you here?" She replied. Her reasoning seemed semi-logical to her, but she still wondered. "Why did I come here" she thought.

She looked at the man and waited to see what his reason for being out in the night was. Yes, being alone in this area most likely meant you were looking or asking for trouble.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:58:16 PM
"Waiting..."

He replied in the same impassive tone, never allowing his eyes to stray from the female.

Adisha Dije
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:50:32 PM
As much as his gaze disconcerted her, Adisha could not look away. "Do I dare ask what you are waiting for?" she replied.