PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Rain (open)

Geist Laich
Oct 4th, 2002, 04:54:37 PM
He ran down the wet streets looking for a place to spend sometime until the rain squall passed, his feet made large splashes as he ran through puddles, his three fingered hand held his grey cloak tightly against the wet and the cold. He quickly ran towards the doors of 'Master Yoguhrt's Bar and Grill' and almost through them if it wasn't for a young couple who were leaving.

"Danke, Frau und Herr." he mumbled, tossing his Vibro knife to one of NR guards, barely slowing down as he headed for one of the boths in a darkened corner. He sat, his cloak making a squelching noise on contact with the booth's plastic seat covering, and sighed streatching his legs out in front of him just as a serving droid passed by.

"Droid, ein Corellian Ale please." he asked of the droid tossing enough credits on it's serving tray for his order. As the droid scuttled off he sat and waited and watched the people in the bar.

Dios Kane
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:54:55 PM
Are you seriously gonna drink THAT stuph? If you're gonna drin somethin and askin some other freaky language, you'd might as well ask for somethin better.

:: I walked up and changed the order to a glass of Jawa juice.::

And th way you look, you had better start drinkng more too.

:: I extended m hand and took a swig fom my flask with the other.::

Dios Kane, Drinking Angel, hows it goes?

Geist Laich
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:59:33 PM
He snorted.

"How I look isn't important."

He extended one hand and took Dios' and shook it.

"Geist Laich, at least I think that's my name, Fuzzy Blue Dude."

And that last comment was true since the hand that is shaking Dios is quite obvisiouly fuzzy.

"It goes fine, except this rain is quite horrid, no?"

Dios Kane
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:15:04 PM
I like it actually its not that bad the feel of it. Very clean compared to Coruscant. And you're right, looks aren' important unless you're a girl. And I can only hope you're not, lol. So what brings you here to this heaven of many?

Geist Laich
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:36:46 PM
"What brings me here......?"

He grinned from ear to ear.

"The rain of course, and the fact that I can't do my job till it's gone."

The droid had returned with the drink Dios had order for him. He snatched it up in one hand and pulled the hood of his cloak down with the other.

"Never had 'Jawa juice' before, any good?"

Dios Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:16:46 PM
Great stuph! I love it, knocks the weak hearted off their feet though. But you look sturdy enough. But what's your job if you don't mind me asking?

Kaytor Surna
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:24:57 PM
A cloacked figure steps off the wet street. It walks towards the jedi bar and grill. A pale hand drops off a sword, dagger and two blasters. It then steps into the establishment.

Spoting Dios right after entering, she slowly walks over to him. She is already totaly dry by the time she is to him.

"Greetings, Hunter. Mind if I kill you tonight? I have yet to feed."

Kaytor shifts slightly, leting the light hit her face barely. She grins, the light shining off of her fangs.

Geist Laich
Oct 6th, 2002, 06:42:55 PM
"How about you jump off a roof lady?"

His voice was dripping with anger at the sight of Kaytor, so he turned his attention back to Dios.

"I work with my Pops frieghting stuff, can carry things from ship to ship in the rain...."

Dios Kane
Oct 12th, 2002, 05:16:09 PM
:: Dios gives a neutral smile to Kaytor and pushes her away.::

No time to die tonight Kaytor, leave me be for now, we'll talk later.

:: I turned back to Geist.::

Interesting, is it always in the rain?

Geist Laich
Oct 13th, 2002, 11:02:26 PM
"I meant 'can't' move things from ship to ship.......Pops really wants to get this job done, but weather is something he can't control."

He sipped his drink, and the started to cough.

"What the....*cough* What the f-k is in this?"

Dios Kane
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:25:15 PM
:: I slapped the blue fellow on the back to help it down.::

That would be the good stuph my friend. Sow hat might you be loading tonight?