PDA

View Full Version : A cloaked figure

Zereth Lancer
Oct 4th, 2002, 03:15:17 PM
I left my dagger with the guards at the entrance and walked over to table in a dark corner and sat down

I pulled my black cloak around me my hood covering my face as I watched every movement around me like a hawk watches its prey

"There are too many jedi here" I said in a wisper.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 4th, 2002, 04:04:16 PM
"I suspect you hold a disliking for those?"

Faint, however his whisper fell upon the ears of another. Drasen was collapsed rather sluggishly in a booth seated near the entrance, as his eyes peered at the Sith from underneath his own cloaked umbrage.

Robot
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:56:25 AM
Sometimes, the need for biologicals to state the obvious confused Robot. Of course there were Jedi in here. This was designated as a Jedi Bar, so why would Jedi not be in here? The Cyborg stomped it way to a place it could stand quietly, processing input in it's new surrounds.

Maybe it was a fault in bio programming, or a glitch. Robot had no need to state the obvious, for the bvious was just... there. A fact. No need to state facts, except to biologicals that were being..... how did the Captain of it's old patrol put it?

Ahhh yes. Being morons. That was the right memory. The Captain of the patrol had appreciated the cyborg's unerring directness and matter of fact attitude. It was not something that Robot found it could ever be anything different from - base prgramming was unchanging.

Strange how biologicals could shift from bug free to defective programming quickly.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 5th, 2002, 07:44:00 PM
I turned to look at man that had just spoken "Who are you?" I said to him silently.