PDA

View Full Version : Brand new FREE GAME out SW: Reach of the empire.

Rynacer
Oct 4th, 2002, 12:38:15 PM
This new FREE game is pretty awesome. It includes a large variety of classes from a pilot to a bounty hunter. You choose your role in this game which is pretty cool. Fully customized stat sheet where you decide what you want to be good at as well as what race you want to choose. You start the game by picking a description for yourself, and what your occupation will be. This game is new and ready for serious roleplayers. The staff rating is high for helping new players. Purchase and fly one of many selected ships, Join the Imperial Army or Navy, Or choose from dozens of different paths which creates a story for your character. Housing on different planets has been enabled, and shops are being built as we speak. For more info on this game go to www.jointhesaga.com/starwars.htm or connect to jointhesaga.com port 1977 via telnet.

NOTE: Even though game is still in development, it is still playable. This means that the staff is adding more features and fixing bugs.

Lord Gue
Oct 4th, 2002, 04:47:54 PM
looks semi cool, but ive moved past MUSH's and MOO's myself...

AmazonBabe
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:40:02 PM
Sounds an aweful lot like SW: Galaxies. o_O

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:44:27 PM
Aside from it being all text-based.

But since we're on the topic of games... I have a question for you Kingdom Hearts players. It wasn't important enough for it's own topic so I'll just hijack this one.

Is it possible to beat Cloud in the Olympus Colliseum... or is losing required?

Jehova Eaven
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:30:10 PM
You lose the first time