PDA

View Full Version : Global appologies

Lord Gue
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:13:53 AM
ok, here goes, firstly im sorry for all the spaming ive been doing, I know no one wants to hear about my little problems and what bothering me, what I find interesting or anything of that nature, so Ill stop from now on, in the main forums I mean. I know this will prolly be considered spam too and I appologize for it in term.
Also, I appologize to everyone I've bugged over messenger, I know sometimes I can chat an ear off and im sorry, I dont mean to do that, just sometimes I dunno when to shut up. So Ill just go with the old dont speak unless spoken to thing from now on, so I dont lose any of my friends over it. Anyone I may have insulted in anger or haste, Ill admit it was just that, no personal feelings involved. Amanda, im very sorry for any pain I may have cuased you, I never ment to make you cry. Holls, sorry, i know I seem like a stalker at times, thats only cuase my love of search engines. Crys, I'll leave ya be and quit messin with ya your every waking second, I should know better. anyone ive missed, I appologize, its been 23 hours no sleep and im not on the ball yet...