PDA

View Full Version : Questions Answered, More Arising. (Tomak and friends, Open)

Kaytor Surna
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:02:18 PM
Kaytor sat on the edge of a high cliff near the waterfall that ran off of into the large river below. She had been sitting there for what seemed like hours. But still she sat there.

She watched the water run down the falls and into the mist below, never taking her eyes off of it. Some bystander might have thought she was just siting there with a peaceful mind and heart. How wrong they were.

She had come, knowing that eventualy Tomak would be here. The one that betrayed her. She had come to him as a jedi looking for answers. Now, again, she comes to him looking for answers but as a dark vampyre. He was the jedi now.

She suspected that he would not be alone when he came. It was too soon after the change for him to be near her alone. She was still a member of the Shrine, the organization of vampyres he had recently abandonded for the jedi. He wouldn't be alone.

Kaytor rose up suddenly and looked away from the waterfall towards a nearby city. She could feel him. He was here and he was coming. She waited.

Dios Kane
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:22:31 PM
:: I stepped up behind Kaytor only a few meters away.::

Tomak'll be here soon. Don't get your leather in a wad, geez.

:: I laughed as I shrugged. At the look on her face, obviously she wasn't expecting me. I walked over and sat down on a rock with my arms resting on my elbows.::

Surprised? I hope not. But I'm too tired right now to even do anything, that much as defend myself. How fares your side of immortality Kaytor? We might as well talk while we wait, he could be a bit. He told me to tell you he knew you were waiting and he'd be here when the moon hits right there...

:: I took a moment to recall the point he had said and I slowly pointed to it before returning my gaze to her.::

Kaytor Surna
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:59:28 PM
Kaytor growled at him as she turned around. Her sword quickly flew to her hand and up to his neck. She glared at him for several moments.

"He better get here. And you and your little jedi pals better not interfear. This ends here and now. One way or another, Tomak is mine."

Kaytor steps away from Dios and puts her sword away. She hated his cockiness. She hated everything about him. One day this hunter would die.

Dios Kane
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:37:14 PM
Tomak was never yours, how ignorant are you? I thought that immortality would've granted you with some insight to wisdom at least. You cannot own immortals such as Tomak. One way or another, Tomak stated either you return or you leave, those are your choices. But I think you risk much more than you think bein here.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 7th, 2002, 03:47:35 PM
Tomak flew behind the hill. The moon reached its peak and Tomak stepped forth. Tomak saw Dios and Kaytor sitting there talking. Was he really ready to do this? Tomak stepped even farther, "He is right you know Kaytor? I do love you, but our love cannot be if you do not return to the jedi. So please come back with me. I do not know if you noticed, but The Shrine will kill your emotions and then you when they find you useless. Please Kaytor come back to me." Tomak stood there. His long black cape swayed in the wind and his sword sat on his back. His silver hair flowed down his back, and his green eyes glinted in the moonlight. He glared at Kaytor. He turned his back on her and he turned his head slightly enough to look at her, "So what do you dedcide Kaytor?" Tomak clicked his saber loose from his belt. He was prepared for anything.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 7th, 2002, 06:11:43 PM
"Emotions are useless anyways. The Shrine is my home. The order was my prison. And yours too, Tomak. Even in the little time you have been there, you have grown weaker. They imprisoned you."

Kaytor barely turned to look at Tomak. She was still standing near the edge of the waterfall and the cliff.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:09:12 PM
Tomak turned around, "You have no idea what emotions are. Please Kaytor come back with me. Do not make me take you back with force." Tomak looked at her. He did not want to hurt her, but if it happened it could not be avoided.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:25:11 PM
Kaytor growls at him.

"I guess you will have to take me by force then. I will never go back to the jedi on my own."

She used the force to pull Tomak to her and punched him in the gut while he was flying towards her. She steps out of the way and he is thrown from the cliff.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:35:45 PM
Tomak wrapped his arms around his chest and fell down. Before he hit the ground he stopped and began coming back up. He flew to the edge of the cliff, "Kaytor you have given me no choice." Tomak flew at Kaytor with a kick to the jaw. She flew back and tried to get up, "Dios you better leave. This could get nasty. Unless you want to watch." Tomak drew his lightsaber and looked at Kaytor. He was ready to fight.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:40:00 PM
Kaytor droped to the ground. She brought her hand up to her jaw to make sure it was unbroken. She got back to her feet quickly and withdrew her sword.

"You will regret that, Tomak Ohara."

She ran at him and slashed at his neck. Her eyes were burning with hatered towards him. She had totaly forgotten about Dios being there.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:47:12 PM
Tomak blocked the hit and looked her in her eyes, "Poor Kaytor, you were only trained to kill. I pity you." Tomak hit her in the stomach with his other free hand and came back with a slash to her arm.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 9th, 2002, 05:51:05 PM
Kaytor doubled over with the hit to the stomach. She droped out of the way of the slash to her arm. She spit blood from her mouth and turned back to Tomak. She held her hand out towards him and force punched him back in the gut.

A slight shiver went up her spine. She soon droped to the ground twitching slightly and yelling out in pain.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:05:40 PM
Tomak fell to the ground with the punch and got back up. He ran over to Kaytor, "What is wrong?! What's wrong?!" Tomak shook her and he could not tell what is wrong. What was going on? Nothing was working anymore.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:10:15 PM
A second after Tomak kneels down next to Kaytor, she springs forward and latches her fangs to his neck. She grabs both his arms and holds him still with the force as she starts to suck his blood.

All had gone as planned in this attack. He fell for her diversion and she was able to work his temper till he burst and fell again.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:30:52 PM
Tomak felt pain rushing through his body, "Why Kaytor?" His neck felt like it was on fire. His body was writhing with pain, and his arms felt like they were breaking. He used the rest of the force he had and formed his cape back to his wings. He tried to ram them into Kaytor, but both missed. He was now completly helpless. There was nothing he could do.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:34:34 PM
She lets go of his arms and wraps hers around his neck. She pulls back and moves her mouth up to his ear for a few seconds.

"Because you must learn where you belong."

She bit again and started sucking from both sets of holes.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:39:52 PM
Tomak once again felt the pain. He looked into Kaytors eyes and said, "I know my place, but the question is....do you know yours?" Tomak looked her in the eyes again and a tear fell down his cheek and onto her chest. He could feel his life slipping.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:45:23 PM
The sucking suddenly stopped. Kaytor brought her mouth away from his neck. She pulled back to where she could fully look at him.

"You truely belive you know where you belong?"

Her face showed confusion and hurt. She felt confused, betrayed and many other things at the same time. Those were the main two.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:50:03 PM
Tomak looked at her, "Yes Kaytor I do. Have you ever heard the rule and eye for an eye? Well it is time I return the favor." Tomak looked at her, "I am so sorry." He stuck his tounge out. It slowly snaked out of his mouth and then shot into Kaytor's neck. He began to drink from her. His wings reverted back to a cape, and his strength began to return. He only took what he needed, and after he got that he got up and looked at her, "I am sorry Kaytor."

Kaytor Surna
Oct 13th, 2002, 06:57:53 PM
Kaytor fell to her hands and knees after he took her blood. She slowly turned her head up to Tomak. Slowly but surely she rose to her feet. She would not show weakness infront of him. She looked him in the eyes as a tear fell down her cheak.

"Atleast one of us knows where they belong. And I am not talking about myself."

She slowly turns and starts to walk away. She still felt very weak so her steps were slow but she walked like she had no problems.

Dios Kane
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:31:18 PM
:: I jumped off the cliff and landed lightly beside Tomak. I looked to the two as they began to go their seperate ways. I had known that Tomak would win, Kaytor hadn't done much to anyone in a while. I'd seen that for quite some time and I wasn't to worried. I put a hand on Tomak's shoulder and called out to Kaytor.::

Does that mean you don't know where you belong? Not with the shrine?

Kaytor Surna
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:21:20 AM
Kaytor pauses a moment then turns back to them.

"I guess it would, Dios."

She stood there a moment longer then ran towards the edge of the cliff and lept into the deep waters below.

Dios Kane
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:32:27 PM
:: I watched her go then turned to Tomak.::

Are you all right?

Tomak Ohara
Oct 18th, 2002, 09:24:53 AM
Tomak looked at Dios and grabbed his sholder, "I'm fine." Tomak looked back at Kaytor and sent her a message through the force, "Kaytor.....may the force be with you, and all the dark places you have to walk." Tomak turned to the cliff and flew away.