PDA

View Full Version : In The End (Open)

Zasz Grimm
Oct 3rd, 2002, 06:39:32 PM
((OOC- Really the only rule here, is no spam posting, wait your turn to post, respect other people's time tables))

<center>"In The End"
By Linkin Park

(It starts with)
One thing / I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on / but didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to
Watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried
so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
One thing / I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I’m surprised it got so (far)
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me
In the end
You kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
And for all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
And for all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

</center>

Nothing mattered for him at the moment as he walked through the crowded streets of coruscant. He pushed past some rather large men who were in his way, they turned and swung at him. He just raised his hand and they were thrown into a wall by the darkside. He didn't want to deal with such foolishness right now.

Some rock music blared as he walked into the club, people were dancing to the beat, their hands raised. Zasz grinned as he walked in. It wasn't often that he went to a club, or even to Coruscant, but here he was. One of the men at the glass pane window was taking coats and such, he began to speak to Zasz, but he walked buy him.

Zasz moved to a table and threw his things down inside of his coat in the very far corner, no one would go over here, or if they did, he would know. As he was walked towards the floor, a techno beat started and he moved his head up and down as he started to Dance.

For those few seconds, he let it all go. As the strobe flashes seemed to go into slow motion, he moved around, not caring when he bumped into somebody else. Reality was gone for the moment. He looked to the people in front of him and seemed to smile as they all moved around to the fast beat.

Noire Cross
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:20:00 PM
Noire was sitting in the corner, hands wrapped around her knees as she watched the crowd move with the rhythm. In her right hand she was clutching a dagger, where as fresh blood dripped from it. She had already carved the Anarchy symbol into her right tight, decorating her jaded skin with bright red.

White hair draped loosely over her shoulders as the Nyphriam stretched out, giving a slight yawn. Dropping the bloodied dagger, she stood up and walked into the crowd. It was hard to distinguish one person's face from another, because under the strobe lights they were all the same. They came here to forget and have fun or to relax. Noire was here to have fun.

A man bumped into her petite frame, causing her to stumble back, and she looked at him rather curiously. He looked like he didn't even care, where as other men usually took the time to apologize and let their eyes roam freely over her body, but he just seemed to merely smile and continued to move with the beat. Intrigued, Noire was about to say something when another woman came up to him.

Instinctively the Nyphriam drew away, for she didn't like the way this one's vibes felt. It was almost mechanical, and she didn't want anything to do with it.

Zasz Grimm
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:21:19 PM
He seemed to come out of his trance as he looked down to the girl, she was rather short, and Zasz wasn't really that tall. He arched one of his brows, but not stopping his movement as he shouted over the crowd's yells and the beating music...

"Why not got with it!?"

He looked down to the jaded skin colored girl who bumped into him, and the girl who asked him the question, and closed his eyes and moved back and forth, rather quickly. He was wearing a skin tight black shirt that had a V-neck in it, and his pants were that of his normal garb.

Noire Cross
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:32:17 PM
As she 'hid' behind a dancing couple, Noire looked out at the man. He looked good - better than most who associated here - and she bit the inside of her cheek nervously. Her fingers ran over her white tank top before reaching down to tug at her plaid skirt. Normally, she would've stayed by his side if it weren't for that ... thing .. by him, but she was content with just looking.

Another person stumbled into her and she sighed, then began to sway her hips to the music. Might as well look like she was having fun, even while she wasn't.

Zasz Grimm
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:41:51 PM
He turned away from the girl since she didn't seem to speak anymore at the moment as he moved further into the crowd. The girl must have gotten lost in a sea of people, for he didn't see her. He looked directly up into the air as he raised his hands and moved them back and forth to the quick beat. He twirled his body as it went into a different, low beat and he dipped backwards slightly, then came back up to resume what he was doing. A girl was infront of him.

She came up to him and started dancing infront of him. He opened his eyes for a moment and stared at her face. She was appeasing to the eye, but he was here for a release. He moved back and forth as the girl moved off, leaving him alone. As the laser and the strobe light hit his face he had a flash back...

....Lady Vader's quicky thinking and fighting skills made him cower, made him run. She was too powerful....

He shook his head as he moved onward through the crowd...

Noire Cross
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:49:16 PM
A sudden change overcame the man's face as she continued to watch, absorbed in his image. Humans were always fascinating to her, but were always complex. He moved away from the metal girl and Noire finally worked up enough courage to get near him. A couple months ago and she wouldn't have cared about anything else, except to get what she wanted, but times change and so do people.

Now she stood behind him, with her back turned, and swayed to the beat. The beast within her wanted to reach out and grab him, to force her nails deep into his skin and make him scream .. to make him hers.

But, she resisted, and hoped that the feeling would soon pass.

Zasz Grimm
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:26:18 PM
As he was moving back and forth to the beat, he was back-stepping and he bumped into someone. He turned around and opened his eyes and saw the green girl that he ran into earlier that evening and he grinned as he got behind her and moved to her rhythm. He held his hands up above her, and himself.

He closed his eyes as his chest lightly bumped into her back, but it brought another flashback...Lady Vader's fissure crushing his body like it was nothing, like he was worthless, he was weak....

No.

He shook his head again and tried to relax as the song played on...

Noire Cross
Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:01:13 PM
Turning her head to look over her shoulder, Noire saw him dancing with her and grinned slightly. Looking away, the Nyphriam was oblivious to the fact that he just had another flashback. She was using all of her energy to concentrate on keeping herself in 'check', not to keep tabs on other people.

Rouge Cross
Oct 4th, 2002, 01:58:48 PM
Behind them came another Nyphriam, a girl with lighter and straighter silver hair. As the man danced with her sister, his chest against her back, Rouge slipped her hands up his chest, her body rubbing against his back softly. One hand stroked his abs while the other, came up his neck and chin, her fingers teasing his lips gently. Rouge grinned as she signaled her sister that she was finally here, by releasing her Force signature.

Gitane Blesse
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:34:17 AM
Gitane yawned as she leaned against the entrance of the club door. She was dressed in a crochet bikini top and leather pants, a black band around her upper left arm to hide the stitches left from where her daughter nearly removed the limb. Her pale eyes skimmed through the crowd. A familiar face stopped her gaze and she arched an eyebrow in curiousity. The Falleen watched him dancing with a woman sharing similar features as herself. He looked distant, his movements graceful, but almost forced. She tugged lightly at the waistband of her pants, before folding her arms across her chest and letting her voice slip briefly into his mind.

Fancy meeting you here.