PDA

View Full Version : Saber Spar between A Teacher and her Student(Zeke closed )

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:21:04 PM
Maia stood in the middle of the training room. Her eyes soft with the memories of past Spars with her Padawans. They had all come a long way and they had all in some way learned from one another.

She looked around hearing the snap-hiss of sabers igniting, and the buzzing clash as they met in battle. She to had learned a lot from each one. But there was one that held a special place in her heart. The one that was her first Padawan. She pulled her saber from her belt and awaited him...

Zeke
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:34:43 PM
Zeke stepped forward, drawing the glitch from his belt. He settled into a stance, remembering their first spar. It seemed so long ago.

"Care to move first?"

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:58:26 PM
Maia smiled at his words. "Always the gentleman." She spun on her heel and moved quickly toward him her saber raised. Slashing down she suddenly stopped it and swung at his side. "Sith will not wait for an invite Zeke." She said softly through the force.

Zeke
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:00:07 PM
"I'm well aware."

He blocked and shoved, throwing her off-balance with the Force and came in with an upward strike, fast and strong.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:06:06 PM
Maia turned into the blow bringing her saber down blocking his strike. There sabers locked and clashed. Maia made a small gesture with her hand and sent him flying back. She moved quickly toward him as he regained his balance. Turning her saber she aimed a blow at his face...

Zeke
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:08:42 PM
Zeke wasn't there when the saber hit the floor. Maia blinked, wondering where he'd gone. A swift kick in her backside told her.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:37:06 AM
Maia laughed at the trick her Padawan had played, He was truly becoming an expert fighter. She grinned and called on the force. Moving quickly almost at a blinding speed she leapt over Zekes head and force pushed him from behind. Flipping as he fell she landed on his back her knee dug into it. "You are getting very good at this Zeke."

Zeke
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:27:15 PM
"Taught by the best, I was."

He put his feet together and pulled his arms close. He drew a deep breath, and let it out quickly, pushing up with Force boosted strength. She was catapulted upwards, and Zeke stood. He brushed himself off casually, then caught her like it was nothing at all.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 6th, 2002, 11:30:26 PM
"I do believe you have by far surpassed the one who taught you Zeke." She laughed as she clung to his neck. "I must say it has truly been a pleasure having you as a padawan. You are a kind gentle soul who has learned the humility of the Jedi and just what it means to be one." She said in proud tones.

Maia knew he was more then ready to become a knight and a teacher. Though she would miss him as her student she would be proud to fight by his side for the light..

"How bout we go for a drink and talk about is you feel you are ready to be raised to knight hood. I believe you have been ready for some time.."

Zeke
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:08:18 AM
"I thought it was up to the master whether or not someone was ready. Didn't think I got a say in the matter."

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 9th, 2002, 12:16:54 AM
"Of course you have a say Zeke. If you felt unready to become a knight I would not force it on you just because I feel you are ready. You are a student true but you are in control of your destiny not I. Just because I have the name Knight attached to me does not mean that I am better than you or more intelligent or even more deserving. I was found to be ready to become a knight just as one day you will be. Just as you have learned from me so have I learned from you." She smiled and patted his hand. In truth she had learned a lot from Zeke. She had learned how to make friends and how to trust. She had learned from him what it meant to have a true loving family...