PDA

View Full Version : Practice makes perfect(open for training or whatever)

Oolana Taine
Oct 3rd, 2002, 09:54:41 AM
Oolana walked out onto the training grounds. It was a pleasant afternoon and she had decided to practice some techniques she was learning.

She sat down by a small, slightly wooded area, knowing there would be some life forms inside that she could tamper with. She slowed her breathing and gently relaxed. Reaching out, searching, she looked for small signs of life. She noticed a small clump of mouselike mammals, they seemed happy, content with their pathetic lives. "Yes," she thought,"they will do nicely."

Oolana tugged at their minds, making them run out into the open, but instead of seeing her they saw fire and smelled smoke. It was surrounding them, trapping them in but stilled they ran into it. Fear, terror, took hold and the whole group of rodents stopped completely petrified.

"Well, that's enough for you," Oolana said. She dropped the illusion and watched as the confused little beings ran back to the safety of their den.

"If only there were some more challenging beings to practice on," she thought. "All well" She returned to her calm state and simply meditated, welcoming the darkness that surrounded her.

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:18:40 PM
Garmollo watched a woman slaughter animals.

"Well, now. That was interesting."

"You call that practice?"

"Are they good to eat? If they aren;t that was a good waste of an animal."

Garmollo laughed.

"You used the Force then, didn;t you? I know those animals would not have walked into your arms otherwise."

"We have no knowledge over the Force."

"That we don;t. How did you learn, and who did you learn from?"

Oolana Taine
Oct 9th, 2002, 12:27:27 PM
OOC: Please note there was no slaughter. I merely messed with their minds. I gave them an illusion and just frightened them with it.

IC: Oolana felt a presence walk up to her and she opened her eyes, dropping her meditation. She looked at him and was puzzled as he rambled off completely random statements, almost as if there was more then one person there.

"Well that was interesting" she said as he, or they, finished talking. "Are you always like that?"

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 9th, 2002, 06:20:59 PM
"What does it matter to you?"

"Leave her be. She has never seen the likes of us before."

"No doubt she is held spellbound by my good looks."

"Yes, we are always quarreling."

"You traumatized those animals. SLaughtering one;s sanity is not a good thing."

Garmollo sopke from experience. He had been through all sorts of frightening, stressful experiences, which led to the development of one personality after another. It was horrible.

Oolana Taine
Oct 10th, 2002, 01:28:43 PM
Oolana had to contain her amusement as they responded. Then, with the last statement she sensed something more behind the words, pain? anger? sadness?. All well, she was Sith and had been told to practice her techniques. She would not waste her time wondering what memories her practicing brought up.

"So who are you? Are you of the Sith?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:33:44 AM
wrong name the word is out...lol.

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 11th, 2002, 09:38:48 AM
"I am."

"We have been accepted into your family."

"What about you?"

"Family...."

"I have yet to recieve any training."

"Let her speak!" Garmollo bellowed

Adisha Dije
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:17:36 PM
oops

Oolana Taine
Oct 14th, 2002, 01:48:23 PM
"I am of the Sith as well, so I guess we are family. Yes, masters are hard to come by these days. I have not formally been trained at all, but I've had some groups sessions." She smiled devilishly, "They were very informative."

Garmollo Apostate
Oct 17th, 2002, 12:41:55 PM
Garmollo smiled. "I can only imagine."

Garmollo felt his other personalities move to speak, but they stopped short, since they were all basically going to say the same thing Garmollo had said.

Oolana Taine
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:30:53 AM
"So, what brings you to our happy little family?"