PDA

View Full Version : A New Room Mate

Oriadin
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:53:58 AM
Oriadin was studying in his quarters today. Hed sent out a message asking for a room mate. He had to stay in so that people could come have a look and so that Oriadin could meet with them. The place was big enough, with two rooms, a small dining area and a lounge. One bathroom. It got lonely at times but mainly Oriadin would just read. Lonelyness wasnt the reason for wanting a room mate though. Oriadin simply felt that by sharing a place with someone it would bring him closer to them.

Since he had little time to meet new people in between going on missions and training, this would be the ideal oppertunity.

He had been sat in his room for most of the day already. A few people had been and gone. Most didnt seem interested in the room. It wasnt the best by any means. It was smaller than a lot of the places here and the furniture was very basic. But thats how Oriadin liked it. Hopefully someone would come and be interested.

OOC: Open for anyone that would like to be my room mate IC. Id quite like it if you were a pretty regular poster. First come, first served. Male or female by the way. :)

Robot
Oct 7th, 2002, 05:30:46 AM
A whirring noise and a thud on the door alerted Oriadin there was someone outside.

Someone actually looking for maintenance facilities, but now getting to the point anywhere was good enough -The Cyborg needed to at least sit donw and service the faulty servo motor.

"Hello? Robot ask if this is maintenance place?"

Oriadin
Oct 7th, 2002, 07:28:22 AM
Oriadin was curious as to what had made the whirring noise, then the thud. It didnt sound like a normal knock at the door, that much he knew. He put down the data pad he was reading and made his way to the door.

He opened it and to his suprise found a Robot. A look of shock could be seen on the Padawans face. It was like no other robot Oriadin had seen before.

--Erm, no, this isnt a maintenance place, this is where I live. Are you... ok?--

Oriadin spoke, politely but it was obvious he didnt really know how to talk to the stranger. Cyborgs were not somthing he was overly familiar with.

Robot
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:37:15 PM
"Robot's self diagnosis indicates systems generally in order, however in need of some maintenance. Living area has lack of area I can service. Might I come in for a few minutes and do this service?"

Oriadin
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:35:47 AM
Oriadin looked a litte puzzled. He didnt fully understand what Robot had just said. However, he looked like he needed some help. Even if that was to come in for a little while.

--Sure, err, come on in--

Hel held open the door as the cyborg entered. Oriadin peered outside the door to see if anyone else was comming to take a look at the room. He couldnt see anyone so closed the door and fixated his eyes on the strange robotic being in front of him.