PDA

View Full Version : A proper fight (Vega)

Mr Dust
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:21:07 PM
Mr. Dust reclines beneath a tree, resting after his earlier training. This amount of shade is unusual for the tall man... his home was a desert. Nevertheless, the cool breeze and relaxing atmosphere of the forest is quite nice.

His relaxation is interrupted by another presence... a Lupine one, if his senses do not deceive him. On his Outer Rim home planet, his extended family were guardians against the Lupines, making sure that they did not get out of hand. There is no reason to change that role here.

Excuse me? Who is there? Come out where I may see you!

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:16:03 AM
Something dropped down onto Dust from above, a small pebble or something of that sort, and bounced off of the top of his head before hitting the ground. Then, in a rain of brown and green, leaves were shook from the tree as a blur moved down infront of him, landing in a crouch before straightening up to stand, hands on hips, a smug-fanged grin on his lips.

"You rang?"

Mr Dust
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:01:22 PM
Mr. Dust smirks slightly at the man's overly dramatic appearance.

It seems that there you Lupines are coming out in force. Diego sends his love, just so you know.

May I ask why you decided to darken another part of the galaxy than your homeworld?

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 4th, 2002, 11:05:34 AM
The mention of Diego caused him to snort and draw back his to regard the man, who he could sense his father's scent upon.

"Darkening the galaxy? Why I'm simply enjoying the sights of the universe. Surely that is no crime?"

Mr Dust
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:02:56 AM
Mr. Dust inclines his head toward the man in a half-nod.

Indeed, that's no crime at all. However, it seems, from what I hear, that sightseeing is the least of your activities. Not to mention, you Lupines are not known for your benevolent natures. Your Dark Side leanings cannot help that at all, I'm sure.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 5th, 2002, 01:59:44 AM
"My being a Lupine constitutes nothing to my being a Dark Jedi. Look into the ranks of the Jedi and you will find many not at all dissimilar to me,"

He cants his head back partially to look down his nose at the man curiously.

Mr Dust
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:41:18 PM
Oh, I quite disagree. Very few Jedi eat people. None, in fact. But first, you are a Dark Sider. Your kind, by and large, are not known for philanthropy. Second, you are a Lupine. That means that you enjoy eating sentient things and general destruction. Seeing as I am both a Jedi and a Guardian, I feel that I almost always have business with one like you.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 7th, 2002, 10:28:47 AM
"By all means then, conduct your business."

He smiled an insincere smile.

"I dare you."

Mr Dust
Oct 7th, 2002, 03:35:52 PM
Mr. Dust smirks slightly, and makes a mock bow. He removes his hat, holding it behind him in his right hand, arm cocked. He draws and ignites his thin saber with the other hand, holding it out in the ancient fencing form.

Go before a proper gentleman like yourself? Why, I wouldn't dream of it. After you, I insist.