PDA

View Full Version : Secret Alphabets (All Read)

Tempist the Uncaring
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:05:23 PM
It was a dark evening, clouds rolling over the city warned of an impending storm. Distant thunder echoed, sending a message to all; to stay indoors. Some people however, didn't have that luxuary. Some people didn't have homes anymore, or anything for that matter.

Word had been circulating amongst a few in the underground, smugglers, force users, even some common folk had come to know of a certian time, date, and name....

The Broken Circle.

An abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city was the place, tweny one hundred hours was the time. A man who'd lost everything, but gained a few things as well... he'd been responsable for the life of one, and part of the life of another. He'd found a more peaceful state of mind. Not nirvana, but it wasn't too bad anymore. He'd found the courage to do this.

A man stood at a makeshift podeum, ready to speak. A few others were here, but he thought it best to wait a little first.

So Tempist waited.

ooc: This thread is a general joining thread, anyone interested in being part of an outcast's group, but will have an active force in the RP community is invited. If anyone needs more details, then PM me, and I'll be glad to help.

Eve Siren
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:06:04 AM
Eve Siren, ex-Sith Knight, stood behind the tall man, her face expresion-less. She had been like this ever since he brought her back from the dead. Sad ... Lonely ... Cold. Still, it felt good to feel the blood run through her veins and the warmth of her own fingers. She looked over to the first person Tempist had brought back to life, but had given half to revive Eve - Syren Lysandor. She frowned slightly. She wore her usual leather attire (http://kiwi.digitalblossom.com/sigs/attire.jpg) but held her Skull Helmet in her left gloved hand.

Still keeping an eye of Syren, she sighed, waiting.

Brace Ardane
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:55:42 PM
Brace Ardane had heard of this meeting and was quite intrigued of what he would hear. He had taken to roaming and causing his own little chaos with the limited abilities he had. At a time, the man was in training to be a Sith Knight, but his master suddenly disappeared and he hadn't heard of her since then, leaving him to attempt developing his abilities on his own.

He stood in silence as he waited, tuning out the other noises about him and focusing on the man standing at the podium, that is, until he felt a rather familiar presence. Lofting a brow in curiosity, he cast his gaze all about, seeking on the person giving off the presence, and finally ending his search on Eve, his former Master. He held no ill-feelings towards her after her departure, but was rather relived to have found her once more. He made a quick and steady stride to her, coming up to behind her and just to her left, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Well. Eve Siren. It's been a while, hm?"

Syren Lysandor
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:56:04 PM
Like a good little girl, Syren had followed Eve in solemn silence, her dark blue eyes remote of any emotion. She vaguely remembered Tempist and her discussing the Broken Circle - about how important it was - but it all seemed like a dream that never happened.

It was amazing at how much the loss of your soul could, quite frankly, screw you up.

Syren's red hair whipped against her face as the wind blew, and she turned to face the man who spoke to Eve. She eyed him with a child-like curiousity, but remained silent.

Eve Siren
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:06:39 AM
"Well. Eve Siren. It's been a while, hm?"

Eve arched an eyebrow, turning her head towards the direction of the voice. Her brown eyes widened slightly as she identified the person. Though trying to smile, all she succeeded in doing was curve the corner of her lips up, but not entirely in a smirk. She held her hand out towards the man, her former apprentice.

"Ardane - Still looking good, I see." She said, in a monotone voice.

Brace Ardane
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:09:23 PM
Brace extends his hand and clasps it with hers. His smirk fails to fade, her reaction only keeping it plastered on his face. He takes a few moments to look her over, before responding in a slightly amusing tone.

"Eve, looking good yourself. Still with the same stoicism though, hm? I never expected to see you again. Where had you gone?"

He shifted his weight to his left foot, taking his hand back and crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes still surveying her, particularly her eyes.

Eve Siren
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:53:13 PM
She shook his hand gently, before slowly closing her empty brown eyes, seeing that he didn't let go of them with his gaze. She shrugged her shoulders silently, before opening her eyes again, looking back at him.

"Hell. But now, I'm just waiting ... What are you doing here ?"

Brace Ardane
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:09:15 PM
Honestly, he had no hard feelings towards the woman, despite her sudden disappearance. A brow began to loft at her reply, taking in and releasing a deep breath. Various thoughts began to spring in his mind about her answer, was she serious or was that another term for some other place she had been.

"Always a fun place to be. What am I doing here? Hoping to finish my training, I still lack control. And you?"

Tempist the Uncaring
Oct 6th, 2002, 05:39:53 PM
Tempist stood back, and watched a few more people come in, many seemed to be just vagrants from the street, drunks and bums alike. Such a dismal showing. He sighed, and looked around, waiting for someone who stood out to enter, someone who atleast had the gall to ask what this gathering was about. The Broken Circle would be the first of it's kind, in a long time atleast; an organization composed of powerful beings who didn't fit anywehre else... the pariahs and outcasts. It already had three people - Tempist, Syren, and Eve. A wandering lightened Sith Knight, a soulless shell, and a subdued, ruserected girl. Quite the odd few...

"....."