PDA

View Full Version : Alright, alright Verse was right....

Severen Morkonis
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:56:57 PM
Avril Lavigne is a hot chicka man!...holy Bajeezers i just saw one of her proper music vidios....HOLY MANGERJUICE and she skates to! :-D~~~~~~ sorry verse i aplogise to you:) *watches her vid again*(complicated)

Damn shes hot!:D

Alpha
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:39:52 PM
damn straight!! :D

Santhia
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:06:04 PM
*Tackles Mikey and Alpha and gives them mucha smoochas!*

Thanks guys ;)

Leeloo Mina
Oct 1st, 2002, 10:51:04 PM
:lol

*looks at sig* Yeah, she's pretty.

*:cry cause she's not hot*

:mneh

Alpha
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:15:18 AM
:D @ Santhia

Leeloo? Are you insane? Of course she's hot!!!!

Alpha
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:15:50 AM
Now that I think about it, that was a stupid question to ask...

Oriadin
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:37:04 AM
Alpha, I think Leeloo was talking about herself. So what you should have said was...

Leeloo? Are you insane? Of course your hot!!!! :)

Leeloo Mina
Oct 2nd, 2002, 07:56:53 AM
:lol! Thanks Oriadin :)

*was just joking* :mneh

Not everyone in the world can be hot..too bad though. :)

but yes she is pretty :)

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:18:16 PM
Yeah, now all she needs is some talent.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:21:03 PM
That was cold like the Arctic Tundra. That and your being blue really doesn't help, Ryla.

Alpha
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:22:06 PM
Hey, I like her music...*ducks a couple heavy objects* mew?

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:28:50 PM
Muchas smooches, el ConKISStador.

Salemn Lysce
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:15:27 PM
Is everything based on looks ? I mean, honestly, we mention a famous chick and all you guys just start drooling and spamming/etc. It's getting really tiresome, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

I'd post more but it's really late, so off I head to bed. Maybe that's why I'm being b*tchy.

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:27:52 PM
She tries too hard to be different...

Avril that is.

Dae Jinn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:48:59 PM
Bah....I used her pics cos Versey likes her. Santhia is a verse-add-on character :lol

ReaperFett
Oct 3rd, 2002, 07:57:11 AM
Yeah, now all she needs is some talent.

meOW! :)

Is everything based on looks ? I mean, honestly, we mention a famous chick and all you guys just start drooling and spamming/etc. It's getting really tiresome, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.
And when we mention a famous male, NO females do similar. Right, of course, in the land where pink elephants fly round England and hunt chipmunks.

And I show girls more respect than to call them "chicks", neccesary for jokes aside. Show some respect! ;)

Oriadin
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:07:07 AM
Well said fett.

ReaperFett
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:12:09 AM
And btw, did you know the last "hottest person" list on the entire of SWF was done by a female? :)

Salemn Lysce
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:33:10 AM
Doesn't mean I'm like them, Fett. :)

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:43:17 AM
all you guys just start drooling

Then why did you say "all you guys" instead of mentioning everyone else who did the same.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:45:08 AM
O_o *holds up aflag saying shoot Alpha*

Levi Argon
Oct 3rd, 2002, 12:29:44 PM
Avril Lavigne is stunning although I think she's just donned a look to ride the wave of alternative culture which is rapidly becoming pop culture. Needless to say I'm skeptical but apart from that mild issue, I wouldn't say "No". :)

And the next person to jump up onto their high horse and cry "Male chauvinism" I will personally remove their tongue for you are the people living in the middle-ages as opposed to those who enjoy admiring the female form, which by the way is an instinctual response.

We live in modern society in which men and women are viewed equal; women have just as much right and freedom to drool over men, many do others choose not to do so out of principle perhaps. But don't cry foul on others choice of behaviour unless their words are crude and go against the common consensus of what is acceptable here.

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:20:33 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
And btw, did you know the last "hottest person" list on the entire of SWF was done by a female? :)

:o are you perhaps referring to my tongue in cheek "SWFans Most Wanted" polls? :o

Hey, drool all you guys want, just don't expect me to clean up after you. :x

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 3rd, 2002, 01:57:15 PM

Verse Dawnstrider
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:37:44 PM
i can't believe I missed this thread. No worries Sieken. You are forgiven. Now let us stare at the wonder that is Avril......

::Starts to drool.::

"17 years old......scater punk......very hot.......I don't care if she is using this look to be famous. I for one am hooked. And I am not in to only looks. I have read lots of her interviews and she has a pretty cool personality from what I can tell (I have only read interveiws, I never met her so I can only go by this). I'd go on a date or two...or three.....with her."

Leeloo Mina
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:09:35 PM
*drools over Sanis*

Dae Jinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:13:03 PM
Yeah, if you don't like the boys drooling over a girl, make a thread to drool over a guy...:lol

*drools over the naked ranger* ;)

Leeloo Mina
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:34:42 PM
*drools over Dark Jedi* ;)

Kelt Simoson
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:32:14 PM
Likes Dark Jedi huh?

*struts across the thread eyeing Leeloo*:D

Dae Jinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:39:20 PM
hehe, wrong account, sweetie :)

*packs up kelt and mails him to Leeloo* :lol

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 4th, 2002, 05:01:04 AM
I would've added a good comment :lol! But after reading this I might not want to, I'm scared of Salemn she's scary she's gonna kill me ;______;

Originally posted by Salemn Lysce

I'd post more but it's really late, so off I head to bed. Maybe that's why I'm being b*tchy.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:49:03 AM
:lol that was weird I looked at his post then looked as his titlat and was like "WTF o_O"

*recives a jedi in the mail* Ooohh.. just gonna have to turn him into a DARK Jedi ;)

Dae Jinn
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:22:55 AM

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:01:23 PM
:lol should I do it, aw why not? *drools over Vinny*