PDA

View Full Version : Atrocity Exhibition (OPEN)

Dae Jinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:23:19 PM
<font size=1> (OOC. Open RP, written a bit different than my usual "Dae" style:mneh</font>

Oh god. So much blood. And the pain. Screaming blinding pain in her stomach. But the blood. There was too much. It was all gone now. She knew it, she couldn't feel it inside her anymore.

She had woken up in her hotel room, blood drenching the sheets. The screaming had woken up the other guests no doubt. The pain was more than physical, it tore at her mind as she tried in vain to make the blood go away. It wasn't going away, it wasn't stopping.
A vase smashed through the mirror above the dresser, the screaming got louder, angrier as she raged through the room, destroying whatever she got her hands on. Why had this happened to her, to her baby? It hadn't done anything, maybe this was punishment. She couldn't stand the blood, the blood that was everywhere. Smeared on her body, staining the sheets and her clothes a dark red. She didn't want the blood there, she had to get rid of it, all of it. All at once.

Dae looked at herself in the mirror, this one in the restroom of a small cafe across the street from the hotel. Her eyes were red, cheeks streaked by tears. She hadn't bothered to change out of her bloody clothes, just thrown her cloak on over top. She could hear shouts coming from outside as she stared blankly into the mirror. People shouting about the hotel, how it was burning. Soon it would be all gone, she couldn't get the blood clean. It had to go, it couldn't stay. Everything had to go now....

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:52:46 PM
"Huh? Wh-what the?"

The hotel was on fire. How or why, no one knew. Zeke was powerless to stop the inferno, but he could try and save lives from it. He burst into the nearby cafe, looking for a public phone to call the fire control, nearly running over a woman coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey, sorry, I'm in a rush..."

He came to a screeching halt and stopped mid-sentence as he beheld Dae Jinn.

Dae Jinn
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:55:16 PM
ooc. I'm not in the hotel, I'm across the street :(

Dae stared blankly up at Zeke.

"What do you want?"
She pushed passed him and made her way outside. Pulling the hood of her cloak over her head, hidng most of her face, she walked slowly down the street.

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:26:57 PM
"Hey, do you know what happened?"

OOC: Sorry Dae, missed it in all the carnage. :(

Dae Jinn
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:32:25 PM
She turned and blinked. She couldn't even speak, it came out as a gurgle sound that stuck in her throat. She turned away, starting to walk again.

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:34:13 PM
Zeke followed as fire fighters arrived. Someone had beat him to it.

"Something's wrong, ain't it?"

True, she had killed innocents. True, she had broken his leg and jaw. And it was even true that she had nearly been the death of him. But he was a Jedi. He couldn't just let her suffer.

Dae Jinn
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:49:34 PM
"Nothing...it's nothing...it's all gone now, so it doesn't matter...."

She kept walking, pushing past the gawkers who were begining to crowd around the hotel. She just wanted to get away, couldn't he see that?

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:51:51 PM
But Zeke wasn't so easily discouraged.

"What's all gone? Is there anything I can do to fix it?"

Dae Jinn
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:22:03 PM
"It's all gone!!! You can't do anything to bring it back!"

She spun around, glaring at him, tears starting to well up in her eyes.
"It's gone, it won't come back...my baby is dead. It's gone. Forever."
Dae looked down and started sobbing, then turned and walked off yet again.

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:31:26 PM
Zeke blinked as if he'd been slapped.

"You had a kid?"

Dae Jinn
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:41:19 PM
Dae put a hand on her stomach.

"It was here....now it's all gone...."

She kept walking, the sky above her turning dark from the fire at the hotel.Smoke billowed out of the hotel as it burned. Dae didn't want to see it, she wanted to get away. And this Jedi wasn't letting her go....

Lord Gue
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:29:37 PM
He awoke in a rush, a very sharp, very hot, burning sensation at his feet. Jumping up in a defensive posture he couldnt breathe. He crouched low to the floor and still could barely see. Smoke, heat FIRE!

"HUN! DAE!"

SHe wasnt answering, maybe she had passed out, the smoke was thick and she was with child. He reached for her bed, they needed to get out. The bed, it was empty, where was she, he couldnt leave without her.

"LOVE! WHERE ARE YOU! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

His eyes were burning, he couldnt breath and from behind him he heard a loud crashing noise as one of the hotels beams came crashing down in a burning flame. As he turned another beam fell and smacked him hard in the back, as he fell he thought he saw feet coming towards him

"Dae....."

<center>

"Sir!? Sir!? Are you ok sir!?"

"UGh..."

He clutched the back of his head, his head hurt so much. That didnt sound like his wife..

"Your not my wife! Wheres my wife!!"

"Sir? You were the only one in that room..."

"NO! My pregnant wife was in there too!"

"Im sorry sir, we thought you were the only one, oh my god, im so sorry..."

"No.. noooo"

Pounding his fists against the ground he held his face close to his chest, tears rolling over the edge of his face

"God why..."

Dae Jinn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:56:30 PM
Dae had lost the Jedi, and doubled back towards the hotel. She wanted to make sure it was all gone. The crowd had grown since she had left....it was still burning...she felt like she had forgotten something....She couldn't remember, and just stood watching the flames and smoke pour out the windows.