PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Patience

Saul Mordeth
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:47:23 PM
Infinite patience was required of a Jedi hands folded behind his back he waited for his new master. A man of the most serious mind Saul had heard. His excitement was muted by his desire to be in control. Soon his new lessons would begin.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:24:52 PM
(Jubei approached his new padawan, hands clasped behind him as he walked. His simple, white robe fluttered in the wind as he passed others in the Academy grounds)

Greetings Saul.

(He placed a fisted right hand into his cupped left hand, extending them from his chest by 12 inches, and bowing gently.)

Saul Mordeth
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:05:19 AM
Saul bowed his head acknowledging his new master. Standing still he waited for his Jubei's instructions.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:54:15 PM
I am resuming your tutelage from your previous master, Leia Solo. Tell me, did you construct a lightsaber under Leia's guidance?

Saul Mordeth
Oct 11th, 2002, 11:43:58 PM
I constructed one but it was before my arrival. My father and grandfather are seeped in the old Jedi traditions and have been in charge of my training. Having had a vision they sent me here to finish my training. Pulling his saber from his hip he presented it to Jubei "Do you wish to inspect it?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Oct 14th, 2002, 08:25:36 PM
Yes, please.

(Jubei stepped forward, taking hold of the saber. It was well constructed, both sturdy, elegant, and utilitarian in design, with great care in ergonomics. He rolled it about in his grasp.)

Saul, as a student under my tutelage, you must respect the deepest committment to nonviolent resolution that you can possibly uphold. I want your oath, that until you have mastered everything I teach you, that you will not begin training with your lightsaber.

Saul Mordeth
Oct 14th, 2002, 11:18:09 PM
As you command Master my devotion is without question. Twisting to the left and pulling at the same time Saul dismantled his lightsaber. Putting the two separate pieces on his belt hook Saul bowed. "You have my oath Micherin Ogerdou."
Pulling the blunt rod that was attached to his back Saul bowed touching his forehead to the raised markings on the pole. "On the Training rod of my grandfather is the oath given."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:21:25 AM
You live your life by a good, honorable code, young padawan.

(Jubei bowed, accepting Saul's word as more than enough assurance)

Now...do you have some place to stow your armor?

(He smiled)

It is a good day to run.

Saul Mordeth
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:41:35 PM
Sir, dropping his armor down to his white training togs Saul was ready. Strapping his training rod to his back Saul was ready.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:36:57 PM
(Jubei started along as Saul dressed down his armor, his small form running fluidly in his loose clothes. He worked his way up a hilly incline steadily, not waiting for his student)

Saul Mordeth
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:51:59 PM
Pacing himself he slowly started to catch up to his master. Running calmly he wondered where they where headed. His master hit the steep incline without faultering Saul grunted a little but was able to keep up. The run extended for mile's and all of it mostly uphill. Saul was losing wind fast as Jubei never faltered. Mordeth thought to himself "What If I hadn't beent running in the Dessert? Jubei would have killed me in the first mile. If this pace was kept up he would not last long. :x