PDA

View Full Version : An Old Friend.....(Navaria and Open)

Feliciana Devano
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:31:14 PM
A cold wind suddenly whipped through the doors of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, making way for a dark figure that followed. Cloaked in black with hood drawn up, Feliciana let no part of her body be seen even as she passed over her many weapons to the guards. Paying them no mind, she entered the establishment and pushed through the crowds to find a seat near the rear.....in a shadowy booth. Still she did not remove the hood of her robes....and the only thing that could be seen was bright cyan eyes piercing objects from within the darkness.

She sat back a moment and eyed the crowd, still not able to find the face of....an old friend. A Jedi, Navaria Tarkin, had once taken her in....given her a place to stay and had tried to show her the 'Truth'. What good did it do her then? What was it doing for her now? Nothing.....that was it. Now this woman was angry, frustrated, and impatient.....more so than she ever was. Her eyes burned with hate, a blackness that consumed her very soul. She loved killing and did so often just to please the sick lust that engulfed her heart. Now she sat here, in the very spot she had once many months before.....and waited for company. Perhaps Navaria would find her once again....and they could talk, though many things have changed and she would see that quite clearly in the young Sith....

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 30th, 2002, 09:42:42 PM
A promise was kept but not in the way that it was intended. Navaria sighed at the far end of the bar as she watched Feliciana enter the bar and grill, filled with hatred and anger that the Knight knew would fill the poor girl's heart. It was an outcome that had to be played out because Navaria knew she couldn't help the girl. Oddly enough, this was the same situation that her Padawan, Wei, had been put through not too long ago. It seemed that it was now the Master's turn to go through such a trial.

She removed herself from her booth and approached Feliciana's table, withdrawing the hood that covered her face. Nothing had changed in the time that the Sith had seen Navaria. Her blue eyes still held a calm within them that would never falter, the same style robes were worn, even her brown hair was the same length.

Reaching into the comfort of the Force, Navaria opened herself up to its power and looked at her friend with different eyes.

It was as she thought. The small blotches of darkness that had peppered Feliciana's aura had become stained thoroughly but not completely. The light of hope that Navarai had seen flickering previously was fighting hard to stay in control, but failing. Her own impatience and intense hatred had made the girl a perfect candidate for the Sith and there were only a battles left ....

She wondered if she was one of them and by looking into those hardened eyes of the Sith before her, Navaria's fears were confirmed.

Politely she bowed to Feliciana but did not sit.

"It is good to see you again, Feliciana."

It was said in all sincerity. Now it was time to see how this meeting would go.

Feliciana Devano
Sep 30th, 2002, 09:54:14 PM
The Sith's eyes glanced sideways at her.....friend.....and she sighed, focusing her gaze back upon the table.

"Greetings Navaria......please, sit with me......"

She said softly, though her voice held an edge to it....something it had previously lacked. Taking one hand up, she removed the hood of her robes, letting her midnight black hair spill out over her shoulders. Quite a contrast it was compared to her cyan eyes. The young Sith looked down at the table and could feel people staring at the scar beneath her eye....upon her left cheek. Battle had not been kind to her as of late and she was already suffering from it.

"It has been a long time since I saw you last.....many things have changed......"

She said softly, her heart saddened by things that had happened while in the absence of Navaria's good nature. The Order had changed her, and now she was a killer, blood hungry and lustful for the hunt. Her soul was black with hate, but still.....a hint of light remained....it was something that would always be there, even someday when she seemed beyond the hope of the Light.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:43:54 PM
Yes, indeed a lot of things had changed but Navaria kept her thoughts to herself. She wanted this to go well, even if it meant being disappointed in the outcome.

She sat down and her eyes went wide with concern.

"Your eye. What happened?"

The familiar genuine sadness that Navaria held in her voice, Feliciana remembered. She could tell that the Knight was unhappy to see that her friend was hurt since the last time they had met.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:55:47 AM
Fel lowered her head and let her eyes rest their gaze upon the table top. Navaria still cared for her...still had that undeniable sadness and concern in her voice. She sat still and brought her hand to touch the deep scar upon her face...one that was still healing.

"I was on a mission with my Order and I entered a room where I needed to gain information from...and a guard spun around and caught me with his sword."

The young woman appeared sad for a moment, realizing how right her friend had been...she would be unable to fully keep the promise she had made...though she desperatly wanted to. Inside, she was crying out for help while all the while, the Darkside ate away at her very soul.

"In turn.....I slayed him and took the life of the four remaining guards in that room."

She said with a sadistic smile...obviously enjoying the act which she had committed that very day. Sighing, she lifted her eyes to meet Navaria's...to see her reaction to the young Sith's words. It was a bit shocking....how Feliciana had changed. It was nearly a night and day effect...sad but true. Now she sat in the presence of one who freely gave her friendship and love...yet she somehow had to push it away...if she ever wanted to get anywhere in the Sith Order....

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:11:26 PM
Obviously happy as she may seem, Feliciana was not. The front that her friend put up was quite convincing but Navaria knew better.

"Are you happy with how things turned out?"

She asked, the concern still there but toned down somewhat. Navaria didn't want to sound pushy in the slightest but anyone that knew her, including Felciana, never heard Navaria speak in such a manner. Ever.

Navaria flagged a driod that was nearby.

Feliciana Devano
Oct 8th, 2002, 02:50:51 PM
Feliciana smiled slightly and nodded, then her eyes went darker than they were before. She lowered her head yet kept them on Navaria as her mind began to take over once again. She needed to kill...and soon. It was something that had happened to her several weeks ago. If the young woman did not kill, she would go into seizures and faint completely.

"Indeed...I am happy with how my life is turning out...all is well, do you not think so?"

She questioned softly. A droid came close to the table and Fel smiled once again, then ordered a flask of Corellian Whisky. The droid beeped a few times and awaited Navaria's order.

"So how is life as a Jedi?"

Not wishing to sound as though she cared...though she really did...the woman added a sadistic snicker with the words, appearing to be mocking the Jedi and their ways. She despised them, honestly...and came to realize that many of them were traitors in disguise. There was no real love for the group as a whole....but she cared for her friend....though her Order forbade it.

Flet Shoudler
Oct 8th, 2002, 07:53:02 PM
Flet had entered the Bar and Grill, and was looking around. Seeing a pair of beautiful young ladies at the table, he asked the man at the door about them, and when he was satisfied with the answer, he went over and introduced himself without preamble.

"My name is Flet Shoudler, I am a Magistrate of the New Republic."

Flet turned to Navaria. "Are you Navaria Tarkin? I am looking for your padawan, Wei Wu Wei. He needs a favor from me, so it seems."

Flet now noticed the feeling in the air that hung between the two ladies.

"If I am asking this of you at an inopportune time, I would like to contact you later. Here is my card."

Flet handed her a small rectangular piece of paper.

"And don;t worry, Wei is not in trouble."

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:08:56 PM
"Namana juice as usual."

She replied, never taking her eyes off of Feliciana. Navaria really couldn't describe what she was feeling from her friend. It was a combination of happiness but it was feigned. Feliciana needed to do the atrocities for a reason. A reason that the Knight couldn't gleam unless she forced her way into Feliciana's mind.

That, Navaria would never do. At least, not under these circumstances.

But there was that sliver of hope that Navaria could feel emanating from the Sith. She tried to hide it with a forced smile that conveyed her bitterness but it wasn't meant for Navaria. No. Feliciana still cared and so did Navaria.

"I still feel the same way."

It was bold not answering the question asked, not the question implied but Navaria meant every word in her heart and soul ... and it was horrible timing on the part of this official. Her aggravation showed a little with the corners of her eyes wrinkling together but the mention of her Padawan caught her off guard. At least he wasn't in trouble by the look of things and quite the opposite actually.

"Yes, this is not the best time at all actually."

She took the card between two fingers and looked it over briefly.

"I promise to contact you later about this. Right now..."

Her eyes looked over at Feliciana, wondering what her reaction was. She prayed to the Force that she hadn't scared her. She only wanted to be truthful, not matter how much the Sith didn't want to hear it.

"... I have more important matters that need my personal attention."

Flet Shoudler
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:57:54 PM
Flet nodded, and went to the bar to get a drink.

"Thank you for your time, Miss Tarkin," he said before she was out of earshot.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:22:53 PM
Feliciana's eyes narrowed as Navaria did not directly answer her question. She sighed and then her attention was taken away from the situation as another man came and spoke to Navaria about her student. Letting her eyes wander, the young Apprentice was caught off guard as the man left. She sighed to herself and leaned back, letting her gaze sink into the Jedi.

"As do I......I stil feel the same too....though I would have at least answered the question."

She added curtly, suddenly feeling some real anger toward her 'friend'. This time, though....she did even realize it and this time....it was not falsified to bring justice to her 'role'. This anger burned like a fire within her eyes and could be seen within her soul. Her aura seemed to change right then and there and the sweetness was gone.

"Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you. I finally have a Master.....Jeseth Cloak shall be training me....."

The subject was changed instantly and a dark smile crossed the young woman's lips. Jeseth....a man of power.....someone she strived to be like....and she was lucky enough to have him as a Master. Feliciana wondered if Navaria had ever met him.....

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:21:40 PM
Navaria's eyes opened a bit wide, somewhat shocked at Feliciana's response.

"I was interrupted, Feliciana, as you saw. I wanted to be rid of him as soon as I could so I could continue our conversation. I was not intentionally ignoring your question and if you want I would be happy to tell you of my life ...."

But the conversation had turned quickly and her friend was quite pleased about having Jeseth as her Master. Something a Sith would be proud about.

"I know of him but have not met him ... personally."

The last part of the sentence seemed awkward coming from Navaria's lips. It was as if the Jedi Knight had difficulty explaining what she meant.

Feliciana Devano
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:46:35 PM
Feliciana smiled to herself and shook her head.

"No no really......that's quite alright. I'm sure you're perfect and have no problems anyway. All Jedi are like that, hmmm? Me.....well, I'm.......I'm doing fine."

She lied, suddenly and for no apparent reason, pulling her hands down to rest upon her lap. Navaria would eventually find out why, perhaps when Fel forgot about the deep scars upon her wrists where she tried to kill herself.....but that was for later discussion. Only one other knew of what had happened that night....and it had been because of him she did it.

"He is an incredible man.....I am looking forward to his tutelage. I shall learn a lot from him."

She said with a sense of pride radiating from her dark spirit. Her eyes drifted out the window before they came back to meet Navaria's. There was worry and concern upon her features....wondering what the future would hold for her. She could not echo these thoughts without someone from her Order seeing her.

I'm sorry it has to be this way......I'm so sorry.....

Finally she spoke the few words she knew how to say that would make some sense as to what was going on. They were said in the Jedi's mind, though....so none others could hear.

"So what was your Master like?"

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:52:53 PM
"You ... probably will."

She said, trying to hide the pain in her voice, trying not to stare at the marks on her friend's arm. Memories of another life came back with a haunting vengeance.

"Dalethria learned a lot from him ..."

It slipped out. Navaria really didn't want to mention her other half but Feliciana lived on Corellia. She had to have heard about Dalethria. Maybe?

But then her eyes grew ever so slightly. Barely noticable, except for Feliciana. Navaria returned the silent thought back, her thoughts filled with sympathy and regret. But there was also that sense of understanding. Unfortunately, Navaria knew very well what Feliciana was going through.

It does not have to be this way... but ...

She couldn't finish it. It was too painful.

"My Master was Jedi Leia Solo. She helped turn me from a frightened little girl that could not control anything from emotions to the Force into the woman you see today. Things would be quite different if it were not for her. I truly believe that."