PDA

View Full Version : A standard, Reasonable shopping trip.

Lillian Snow
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:33:50 PM
Lillian walked between the stalls of items, a basket on her arm, shopping for something to eat and decorate the walls of her quarters with. She turned and nearly ran straight into her new "guardian". The 7 foot sentinel stood directly behind her, all its focus on her being.

"Stop following me!"

Reason
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:35:30 PM
No.

The giant mechanoid did back off a few steps to allow her space.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:44:41 PM
Sorreessa wandered through the aisles, etc, looking for a bit of live meat though she knew she probably wouldn't find any. Her tail twitched back and forth as she walked past the aisles, looking down each one for what she sought.

Lillian Snow
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:46:32 PM
"Um...excuse me miss..." She coughed, blood spattering her fist. She wiped her hand clean and spoke again. "I'm looking for where I can buy cleaning items..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:49:30 PM
Sorr looked up at the coughing human.

"jI don't worrrjk herrre, forrda."

She growled slightly.

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:52:09 PM
"Ha. Foolish wench..."

Inu-Aku lay lazily atop a stall canopy.

"What in all the hells is wrong with you?"

Lillian Snow
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:56:19 PM
"It is an illness...it weakens me badly. One symptom is my coughing blood."

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:59:45 PM
The Jackel laughed.

"If that disease does not kill you, then I will! You may as well be dead already!"

Eluna Thals
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:02:02 PM
"I think I can help you. Try aisle seven."

Eluna smiled sweetly, raising an eyebrow at the robotic guardian that loomed behind her. Herself, she lightly browsed through, biding her time by scanning though some magazines. Her interest, however, kept hovering toward the mechanical avatar.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:03:08 PM
Sorreessa reached up, grabbed Inu by the front of his shirt and pulled him down.

"jI don't thjink we should be messjing wjith the gjirrrl wjith gjiant robot."

Reason
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:06:46 PM
"If that disease does not kill you, then I will! You may as well be dead already!"

Reason turned its focus to Inu. Its shoulders opened, sliding up and back, revealing hundreds of laser batteries.

No harm will come to Lillian Snow.

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:08:59 PM
"And you think a 7 foot tall protocol droid will be able to stop me?" he challenged.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:10:55 PM
"Probably not but jit stjill mjight be strrrongerrr than jit looks."

She said while eyeing the droid.

Eluna Thals
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:11:38 PM
"All bark and no bite, little doggie."

Again, the sweet smile. Eluna wasn't particuarly impressed with the drama-queen, though.

Reason
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:14:04 PM
Reason did not comment. It pushed Lillian gently aside and stood before her. It's tail lengthened into a whiplike form and it targeted Inu and Sorr. A hail of blasterfire incinerated the ground where they had been. Threat 1 was fast on his feet.

Inu
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:30:39 PM
Inu-Aku stood atop a booth cobbled together with wood and scraps of flimsy tin.

"Fool droid! An attack like that cannot defeat the likes of me!"

He drew his rusted katana and cut at Reason's neck.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:36:08 PM
Sorreessa growled, wondering how she got dragged into this too, seemed being close to Inu brought trouble. She stood a little of to his right after narrowly being missed too. Reaching behind her back, she found her katana no longer there. She looked over to see it had fallen out. Jumping over to get it, she had to jump just as quickly back as the droid targeted her position and fired and she had to come back without it. ::You're gonna be the death of me I swear:: She thought jokingly as she looked over at Inu.

Lillian Snow
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:38:05 PM
Lillian gasped and stepped back.

"Reason, stop! STOP!"

Reason
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:41:41 PM
Reason, stop! STOP!

But Reason wasn't finished yet. These animal people were still potential threats. Even as Lillian spoke, the dog-like one was attacking. Reason easily sidestepped Inu-Aku's attack, and its tail flashed out and wrapped around the dog man's neck. It lifted Inu into the air, up to its own eye level as it read Inu's features and commited them to its memory.

Inu
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:54:51 PM
"Ghhkk..." Inu-Aku gagged as Reason choked him. "I will not be...defeated..."

He swung his katana in a circle to cut the robot's tail off.

Reason
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:57:33 PM
Reason released Inu to prevent damage, having finished its scan of him. It stood back and circled him, keeping itself between the 2 offenders and Lillian.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 1st, 2002, 02:13:15 PM
Sorreessa growled lowly before drawing out another weapon. Slipping it over her knuckles, it fit like brass knuckles but from it jutted 6 inch metal spikes. Charging forward to give Inu enough time to catch his breath, she swiped across Reason's chest and pushed him backward by slamming into him before she jumped clear.

Reason
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:38:07 PM
Sorr's comparatively small mass barely moved Reason, but was enough to stagger it a little. The spiked knuckles scratched its armor, revealing a dull shine of metal past the white paint. She had jumped out beyond its close combat reach, so it aimed its palm and fired a shot at her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:49:51 PM
Sorreessa dodged it easily as the shot hit the dirt and sent up a small spray of it. She dodged a few more shots fired at her easily but keeping the droid's attention was what she wanted for the moment.

Inu
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:11:02 PM
Inu-Aku lunged, but Reason's movement took the droid out of his line of attack. The Jedi girl was right in his path, this attack would not be wasted.

Lillian Snow
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:21:31 PM
Lillian shrieked and braced herself for the attack, curling into a ball and cowering from Inu's katana.

Reason
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:24:45 PM
The katana clanged off of Reason's armor, and the Jackel staggered back with a surprised look as the huge mechanoid suddenly appeared between him and his target. Reason's tail extended, and it planted its feet firmly apart. It's shoulders, chest, and stomach opened in sequence, and a mechanical whine filled the air.

Inu
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:27:46 PM
The Jackel watched, wide-eyed.

"What in all the hells is it..."

The smell of ozone hung thick in the air; the droid was doing something huge. He stepped back, then broke into a full run.

"RUN, SORRESSA!"

The halfling stood horrified at Reason, rooted the spot by fear. He scooped her up as he ran by, they had to escape before...

Reason
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:31:39 PM
Ultima Ratio Regum.

Reason opened fire, blasting the market with endless rounds of laserbolts. Empty stalls were incinerated, the ground charred and blackened where the bolts hit. After what seemed an eternity to Lillian, Reason stopped firing, its laserbatteries drained.

Long range combat no longer possible.

It scanned the area as bystanders hauled themselves from the rubble.

Threats terminated.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:36:33 PM
Sorreessa had frozen since she knew what that all entailed until Inu grabbed her. That brought her back to her senses but it was awhile before he stopped since the droid had destroyed a rather large area. She leaned her head up and bit his ear somewhat hard.

"Told you to leave jit alone, thanks forrr that though."

She said quietly before looking back to survey the damage.

Inu
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:40:44 PM
"Tch."

He heard the droid's announcement, despite the distance he'd covered to escape the blast radius.

Threats terminated.

No doubt it would declare them dead. Good.

"It's no trouble..."

He turned and walked away with her as crews arrived to assess and repair the damage.