PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Hooligans (open)

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:14:00 PM
It was dark on the farmstead, except in the area around the main house, and in the fields the cows grazed a midnight snack.

*giggles snigger * "Susssssssssssh!" Ange turns towards her fellow drunks, who just happen to be her fellow Jedi.

"They'll hear us, and then we won't be able to...*giggle*"

Tomak Ohara
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:18:32 PM
Tomak looked at Ange, "Man I am so drunk right now I have no idea what is going on." Tomak giggled and smiled drunkinly. This was the first fun he had in a long time. He looked at Ange again," Ready find a cow and push." Tomak giggled again and got ready to tip a cow.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:19:07 PM
"Snicker snicker" Maia made her way over to the other drunk Jedi, tripping over a block left carelessly on the ground. "Stupid block." Maia reared back her foot and kicked it."

"OWOWOWOWOW" She said in a loud whisper...

Reaching down to her toe she fell again. "Snicker giggle... Just point the cows to me..."

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:26:26 PM
"HEHEHEHHEH!!!!!!!" Krieger giggled with joy and unsoberness. "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWSSSS!!!!! YEAH!!!" He yelled. "Heyyy there lil' fella! I'm gonna take you to the zoo! Up daya, deya'll treatcha all nice n' friendly like. *hic*"

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:27:29 PM
"They are over there....I think."

Ange giggled once more, she was more drunk than she had ever been, and had remember a friend telling her about 'Cow Tipping' and had mentioned it to Maia and Tomak.....

How they got drunk was another story all together.

"Over here!" she half-shouted wishpers back to them as she heads into the field to find a suitable cow to tip.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:31:13 PM
Maia walked over to the cow herd. They all seemed to be eyeing the Jedi with concern. "Giggle. Hereeee MOO cow kitty kitty. I MEAN MOOOOOOOOOO.." Maia giggled as she called to the cows.

"Ima ride one." She called out to no one in particular.

Tomak Ohara
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:32:27 PM
Tomak took to the air in a drunken flight, and he ran into a few trees. He pretty much flew through them though because of his strength. It was time to go cow tipping. Speaking of the devil, he had just run into one.

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:43:17 PM
Krieger began to run, staggering and zig-zagging in the way a drunk would, chasing Tomak. "BIRDIE!!! BIRDIE!!! I hope he doesn't poop on me." He began to chuckle with stupidity. He found a lone cow and booted it over the trees. "COWWWW TIPPINNNNNN!!!!!!!" He screamed as he kicked the cow.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:50:16 PM
Something was heard off into the mere distance, something clamorous was approaching from over the vast green hill. It was Kindo, and he was riding upon a large cow, and holding to it quite well, until the enraged animal leaped powerfully, throwing him into a nearby pond.

" Bummer. "

He laughed loudly, and rubbed the new bruise upon his forehead.

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:52:23 PM
"MOOOOO! KINDY!"

Ange ran to the pond giggling madly and hopped in.

"We're tipping cows, wanna come?" she said after blowing a few bubbles in the water.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:55:34 PM
Maia snuck up on one of the huge beasts from behind. Trying her hardest to be quiet. She was giggling the whole time. "Shhhhh." She said to herself.

Leaping up into the air she jumped and went sailing over its head. "Landing on her butt she looked back at the cow." Hey why did you move." Snicker giggle...

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:03:26 PM
Krieger walks up to a cow, humming the theme from Talespin. He stops right in the cow's sleeping face and comences to urinate in its eye. "Talespin! OIYAY! Talespin! O-EEE-O! Talespin!.... Blahhhhhhhh!!!! Bye bye cow!" The force from his powerful blast of water knocked out the cow. It fell to the ground. He then began writing his name in its fur. He blasted the hair off its hide, beginning to draw a K on its side.

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:10:58 PM
Notices what Kri is doing and laughs

"Don't do that!"

she tregded herself out of the pond and went over and kicked kri in the side.

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:13:34 PM
"But Mr.Moo is mine... I gotta write m' name on it. Momma said so." He said with the innocence of a child.

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:15:21 PM
She kicked Kri again.

"They'll find out who was here from it! Youse wanna gets us in troubles?"

she mummered to him drunkandly, and then hicupped.

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:17:27 PM
"He's m'buddy. I'm gonna keep him when Im done." He paused and began to sniff about. "GEEEEZZ! It smells like urine in this joint. WOW!!!" The whif of "fresh air" was so powerful that he fell over.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:18:52 PM
Kindo quietly advanced upon an unsuspecting bessy from behind, and in one apt motion, swiftly smacked it in the rear end. Before the devious Jedi could evade, numerous angered cows were stampeding for him, very powerfully, very fast.

" Not good...not good at all. "

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:21:44 PM
Krieger's fall has averted his powerful stream to Kindo, knocking him out of the way of the stampeding cows. He then said confusedly," Hey... How's Kindo flying?! BIRDIE!!! DON'T POO ON ME BIRDIE!!!" He exclaimed.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:23:41 PM
(Jubei watched the foolery with a look of restrained disapproval on his face. After a moment, he strode forward.)

That is enough!

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:26:09 PM
Maia heard Jubeis voice and promptly dove under a cow....

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:26:41 PM
Ange's green eyes went wide....

"Crap......."

Running away seemed like a good idea, but she wasn't gonna leave Maia and the others alone.

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:27:17 PM
Krieger did the same, diving under his signature cow....

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:27:17 PM
(And Jubei was right behind, bringing Maia back up to her feet with a firm twist to her ear)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:28:27 PM
Kindo expeditiously dove back into the nearby pond, hiding.

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:30:31 PM
Okay, since everyone was makign a dive for it, she decided it be worth the trouble and made a run for it, but being as drunk as she was, she tripped on a cow pie and fell right in front of Jubei.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:30:44 PM
Maia squealed in pain and staggered drunkenly on her feet. She looked back at Jubei, her eyes wide. "Uhh hi there master Jubei." Her face grew pale as she watched a terrorized cow run by...

Hunk
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:32:28 PM
He had been following the group for a while. They had made no secret of their destination as they loudly left the bar minutes earlier. He had not noticed Jubei, however, the young jedi was stealthy as any he had ever met.

Wading into the fray, he reached underneath a cow and pulled out Krieger, holding the young man by the collar. He lifted him up until he could look him eye-to-eye, the other's legs kicking futilly in the air.

"Do you really think this is proper jedi behavior?"

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:33:05 PM
"HEH HEh HEHHHH!!! He'll never find me here unda mr.moo" He said with his lower body showing out from under the massive cow.

While he was being tugged up from his cow haven, he said "Awwww, crap. He found me. Did Mr. Moo tell ya where I was mista?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:38:00 PM
Maia, juvenile mischief is unbecoming of a Jedi.

(He gestured to the general disarray of cows and padawans)

I doubt neither the council, nor this poor farmer would agree with how you have chosen to spend your recreation.

(He looked to them all)

I want you all to follow me. We will all drink blackroot tea until each of you can think clearly enough to recite the Jedi code...backwards.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:38:01 PM
Taking his own responsibility, he gradually made his way towards his former master, a guilty look across his features. He slightly bowed before Jubei, showing his respect for the Knight.

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:39:59 PM
Ange lifted her face from the ground and looked up at Jubei.

"I'm allergic to tea Sir." she said grinning, "One sip an I inflate like a balloon!"

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:40:59 PM
Maia nodded her mouth turned down and quivering. "I am sorry Master Jubei. Stumbeling when she tried to bow, Maia fell over and knocked the cow back over that had been trying to get up....

OC: have to bbl wait for me kk...:)

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:41:50 PM
Krieger loosened the man's grip and followed suit of Kindo.
"I sawee Masta Jooo-baaaay. I wont neva pee on a kow agin." He said drunkenly, yet very sincerely.

Hunk
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:42:13 PM
He cringed at the thought of all that tea.

"Hey, do you think that's really neccesary? Don't you think we can just throw them in their showers and lock them inside until they sober up?"

He looked ruefully at the surroundings.

"After they clean this place up first, of course"

John "Bluto" Blutovsky
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:42:15 PM
With the stealthy connivery of a Corellian pirate, Bluto commandeered the other padawans' mobile stash of alcohol. He grinned like a drunken schoolgirl, snurching a pristine bottle of bourbon, and began to turn it up in a testament to mass consumption.

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:44:26 PM
She heard something and quickly bolted up and ran towards where the booze was hidden, and spotted some guy pilfring the drinks.

"hey! Mr. Kinghts sirs! Here's one more tooooo!" she said in a sing-song voice pointing at the guy.

John "Bluto" Blutovsky
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:46:46 PM
In an instant, Bluto had tossed the bottle over his shoulders, walking away and glancing at odd things in a desperate attempt to remain inconspicuous. He even hummed a little tune as he strolled from the group.

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:47:33 PM
A pinecone flew threw the air from the trees, hitting Bluto in the head. The surprise of it knocked him off his feet. In a tree, the Jackel snorted, watching with a smoldering rage in his eyes.

"Fool Jedi..."

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:47:47 PM
Krieger walked up to his signature cow and began to stroke its side, making the hair combover the bald "K" in it's side. "I make you look purty agin Mr. Moo!"He said giggling.

Hunk
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:50:51 PM
He walked over, slinging Kreiger and Ange under each of his thick arms.

"Okay, that's enough fun, we're heading home"

Ange Tot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:52:24 PM
She sobered up quite quickly as soon as Hunk grabbed her.

"PUT ME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!"

she started to fail her arms and legs, hitting Hunk and Kri.

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:52:34 PM
"Yayyyyyy!!! Home, home, home!" He began to say in sing-song, while his feet dragged across the ground, ignoring the small bee-stings of Ange's feet.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 30th, 2002, 06:58:15 PM
Wei showed up to collect his fiance.

"Well well. I would have never have guessed that you would come out here and tip cows. Come on, let's go home."

Wei took Ange from Hunk.

"You know drunk women are unattractive to me Ange."

Wei held her in his arms, looking at her forlornly. He was just a little more than ashamed. He took his bride-to-be and carried her off to her room in the Living Quarters.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 1st, 2002, 02:53:27 PM
Tomak flew back down to the ground and landed after everyone had left. He jumped up and yelled, "YAY! I did not get caught! HA-HA! Wait a minute. Something is not right." Tomak turned around and saw Jubei and Kindo and Maia, "Well guys I guess we all got detention together huh?!" He said waving his arms in the air and falling down. "So what did we have to do Jubei?" Tomak smiled and let his cape flow behind him.