PDA

View Full Version : Zasz and Others

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:38:45 PM
:)

I finally outta my slump and will post to the TBH vs GJO thread. I will be posting as Navaria, but it is really Dalethria using her wonderful disguise :lol

She will be evacuating the government building and leading the 'key' officials away and then well, kill 'em. Since Zasz hasn't posted that is meh plan

So now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:10:43 PM
Ooh, we just tried to blow up the building. :)

hehehehehe I thought it was Navaria. :D

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:33:53 PM
:lol

well, don't me blowing up the building :p Also, going to make it look like Navaria did it etc and so forth, and also gonna take out da mayor. Ya know, fun stuff

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 1st, 2002, 02:04:12 PM
Hey- if you guys wouldn't mind, don't blow things up indiscrimately. There's something I want to reduce to rubble myself ... but I don't want to give it away yet. :)

Morgan Evanar
Oct 1st, 2002, 02:34:57 PM
I'm not going to blow the power station up. I am going to rupture the regulators and hopefully fray the superconducting lines.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 1st, 2002, 02:55:16 PM
Hey we just thought taking out the capitol was a good idea. ^_^; But that and the spaceport was the extent of what we were going to do.

You see, Taylor left SS without instructions, and so I'm flying a bit blind. :D

LD is not blowing anything up. If possible, I'm planning on getting away from the Jedi and heading to another water plant, since Marcus is sure there are more than one. ;)

Zasz Grimm
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:53:27 PM
Lucky I saw this, was about to go post.

:D

:: goes to read and all ::

And YAY! Dale's back!

:crack

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:36:21 PM
I was meaning it as a joke anyway hob :lol Mostly going to kill the key leaders and those that get in my way ... and ... others for certain reasons.

Taylor Millard
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:04:11 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
You see, Taylor left SS without instructions, and so I'm flying a bit blind. :D

Actually you're doing what you're supposed to be doing :D

But I'll doublecheck to make sure you are...and I'll post later today