PDA

View Full Version : The New Telan

Jehova Eaven
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:40:46 PM
rp idea...please... (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23303)

What are your opinions on this? I have no comments at this time so don't ask for my stand point.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:44:01 PM
You can read my comment if you follow the link.

Lady Vader
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:26:56 PM
He's an a$$. He gives me headaches. he makes me actually consider not wanting to RP anymore. He's always in someone's face, pushing some agenda. I don't like him. There's a word I'd really really like to call him right now, but in the interest of being somewhat civil, I'll refrain... until he pushes one too many buttons. :mad

As to his idea, I posted a reply, though knowing him, he'll probably go nuts. Who knows... |I

Jehova Eaven
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:36:50 PM
I can do fleet rping I think... I have been reading up on the subject of Starwars ships and tech. I have also been playing Tie Fighter... yay.

Lady Vader
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:02:03 PM
X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, and X-Wing Alliance are all good tools to understanding something of fleet RPs, though it's geared more towards snub fighters. I've had experience with all of em, and I'm gonna give Telan the benefit of the doubt that he has too... though I ain't putting any money on it.

Has anyone ever read any of his fleet RPs? And, as I recall, he gave Visc major grief before the Empire split... I dunno about you, but this makes me question his credability.

Jehova Eaven
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:36:07 PM
Hmm.... :: reads his old stuff :: yeah it seems kind of... well blah. Ah well, I ask for permission to deal with the problem.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 5th, 2002, 02:40:39 AM
I play Star Wars Rebellion Religiously.

(Was sooooo hyped out when I found a patch allowing it to run on XP... I was going into withdrawl)

I have a giant poster next to my computer with all the Capital Ships for the Rebels and Imperials. I go off of that when I fleet RP... sadly, they did not make a Rebellion 2, which of course, would of been the best game... ever!

Lady Vader
Oct 7th, 2002, 07:23:31 PM
Hey, you've got my blessing, Jehova. if you feel you can make heads or tails of this, I say go for it... and chop both ends off.

As to Rebellion... never played it, I don't think...

Jehova Eaven
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:35:48 PM
Very well, I shall deal with this in a quick manner. Soon Telan shall see the true Jehova Eaven and the might of the Sith Order.