PDA

View Full Version : rp idea...please...

Telan Desaria
Sep 30th, 2002, 12:40:57 PM
I am, as you know, Telan Desaria, warlord of the Empire and reigning regent of the Imperial Sovereignty.

Thus I come to you out of war with a request. I have asked my second to move this request along, but as I have not heard from her or theose in question, I shall post it here for all to see and peruse.

I have come to be know in galactic circles as somewhat of a prude and arrogant, if not conceited -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-, thinking my beliefs of honour superceeded all others' and all else.

So I shall want to to restart my charatcer, giving him the noble death he deserves, and keeping my history, power, and presence. Thus I suggest we work something out so the current situation is not scrapped and all are made happy.

I suggest the following: my attack on Corellian commences, my squadron of destroyers and few support vessels moving in range of the planet. I commence a bombardment of the plnaet after sweeping some NPC resistance aside.

During the bombardment, a ragtag/ad hoc group of Sith lesser warships approahces, and is destroyed. My flagships, however, is the target of their first, or few salvoes, and some, though not extensive, damage is wrought.

A lone torpedo makes it through the shield, guided by a Sith force user or some such thing. The missile hits the underside of my command tower and sparks literally fly on the bridge. Grand Admiral Telan Desaria is hit by shrapnel and killed.

In his dying breath I inform Admiral Laran of my other half-a clone on Centaur.

Before the assault fleet withdraws, we inade and take a moon of Corellia. We leave behind a garrison and a Destroyer.

I want this to be the bed for futrue roleplays, and mine as well.

My clone is going to take a more Imperial stance on the Sith, as he will see them as ideaological equals and allies, stopping the war. The garrison will stay, but could act as an offworld embassy between us and meeting grtound. The Sovereignty would be more than happy to keep the Sith as an actual ally.

Together, with my military and your force, we could bring war to the steps of the Jedi temples and the Republic capital.

Your need warships and I need force users.

But not yet, for this is a future idea.

I am primarily looking for some one to aid me in my death post. Or a few. People dropping by from time to time would not be bad either. Just one person who can rp the defense attempts.

thank you.

the New Desaria

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:42:07 PM
And after the main fleet leaves, the real Sith Order Fleet drops out of hyperspace, takes back the moon, and then uses all the remaining troops in Sith Blood magiks which we use to destroy the Imperial Homeworld in a wave of death and destruction.

Telan Desaria
Oct 1st, 2002, 12:03:16 PM
That's not very nice...and going by th command sense rules, the Sith would not be able to muster a force that could take on a war-only faction like the Empire. After all, I seem to remember you all giving your ships to the Conclave where they disappeared.

Tsk tsk,. Dzym

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:03:11 PM
Hmmm, ok edit to the Sith Order Allies Fleet, and I never recal giving up my personal Star Destroyer, and I can always start a One Man Campaign against you.

Telan Desaria
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:07:17 AM
One SD against the Emprie? My twenty support vessels, numerous new monitors, and half a dozen top of the line Star Destroyers? That would be most interesting....

And I am not here to pick a fight...I need some one to particiapte in the thread,...

unless you are speaking for the Sith ruling caste in its decision to continue the war, then so be it.

I require an answer within 100 hours.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 2nd, 2002, 03:01:30 AM
I have been discussing this with LV and Gav and have yet to come to a satisfactory conclusion, Telan. I am still working on it though.

Jehova Eaven
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:07:05 AM
Hmm... I may have an idea... wait no it wouldn't work to everyone's satisfaction. I guess you can't please everyone. :: shrug :: IM me Telan.

- Jehova Eaven

Lady Vader
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:22:29 PM
Boy, Telan... get your facts straight! TSO never gave up it's fleet. We still have our fleet. You're probably thinking of TSE, who did indeed give up their fleet... but because they are not a part of this Universe anymore, it doesn't matter.

TSO does indeed have it's own fleet, and a damn big one at that. true, it may not be as big as yours, though i haven't had time to compare, but I'd appreciate it if you did a bit more reserach before throwing "facts" so wildly around.

I can live with your fleet coming to Corellia and bombing what you can (the planet does have shielding, as does the Palace have it's own shielding, and there are also gunnery stations in orbit and launchable cloaked mines).

As to the taking of the moon, I don't know why you'd want to do that. And as to making alliances "in the end", there is room for discussion, but I cannot guarantee any yes or no answer at this time.

I also think that some patience is needed in getting this plan underway as some of us (like myself) aren't on 24/7 to RP.

Also note: i may not take part in this RP, as fleet RPs give me pounding migranes.