PDA

View Full Version : Training begins... (Maia)

Krieger
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:58:13 PM
Krieger and his master walked into the large academy, looking for a room to practice in. They wandered from hall to hall. They stumbled upon a large room and prepared.

"Ohhh crap..... I so can't wait to start this up. I've always wanted to use one of these." He said, pulling his newly made lightsaber from his belt.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:19:10 PM
Maia nodded and called on the force to prepare herself. She could feel his excitement and grinned. It always made her feel good inside to know that her padawans were eager to learn.

She pulled her saber from her belt and faced him He was a massive mountain of a man next to her small frame. Next to anyone for that matter. She would have to be on her toes.

With a snap hiss she ignited her saber and extended it in front of her. "I await you attack." She said in a serious tone, fully aware that his reach alone could be her undoing. She let the force guide her...

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:24:05 PM
"Ok, Master." He said, igniting his saber. He then felt a shooting pain in his wrist that traveled throughout his entire arm. He screamed in pain and dropped his saber. "What the heck! You didn't tell me it was supposed to hurt once you ignited the saber!" He said slightly angered at his Master.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:46:12 PM
Maia looked at the fallen saber in surprise and then back to her padawan. She rushed to him and took his hand into her own.

"I don't understand it should not hurt you to ignite you saber. She looked his hand over and could see no reason as to why it would have hurt. "Maybe its a glitch?" She picked his saber up and ignited it, bracing herself for the pain. When it did not come her brow furrowed even further...

"I don't know why it would hurt Krieger." She was worried about the anger she could feel towards her from him...

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:57:21 PM
"Is this some type of Jedi trick?" He said infuriatedly. "Please Master, give me the saber." She handed it to him carefully. He ignited it, while bracing for the pain. The pain was great, but he only whinced and losened his grip. "Perhaps, if I hold it like this" He said while switching his saber to an upside down postition. "Ah, this is much better!" He said in relief. "I'm sorry that I got mad at you Maia".

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:42:00 PM
Maia paled at his words and at the way he held the saber. There was one she had trained that held his saber in that exact way. She hoped that he had only been influenced by his dream.

"Krieger I understand you upset at the pain but you must find a way to suppress you anger. I would never trick you or hurt you. The dark side is only a step away when you give into your emotions." She spoke softly. She did not know what was going on but she knew she had to get to the bottom of it.

Her eyes glanced back to his hand and how he held his saber. "Perhaps we should spar for only a little while and then we can speak of the things you can do to attain peace in the lightside."

Krieger
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:08:05 PM
"Ummm...K, Maia. What ever floats your boat." He said casually, observing her disturbed face. "What's the matter?" He said with care in his deep voice.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:01:23 AM
"I am worried about you Krieger. I can feel the innocence in your heart but there is something that shadows you. We will worry about it later. Now is the time for you to learn saber fighting." She said patting his arm. She moved back and once again took a defensive stance.

"Remember the saber is part of you, not a separate thing to attack with. It is just an extension of your arm. Attack Krieger.."

Krieger
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:10:20 PM
Krieger ran forward at his gracious master and then vaulted towards the sky, and with great force, began to travel back down.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:38:58 PM
Pulling back and raising her saber Maia readied herself for the blow. As he came down she kicked her leg up and using the force kicked him over her head sending him flying. Spinning she rushed at him. Bringing her saber toward his fallen form...

Krieger
Oct 5th, 2002, 08:01:19 AM
He quickly parried her attack and pushed off the ground, swinging his saber quickly towards Maia.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 6th, 2002, 11:43:54 PM
Maia brought her saber down and blocked the powerful blow. Kicking her leg out she tried to sweep him back to the ground. Her small leg caught his and pushed him slightly to the side. He was to big for her to be able to just use her own body strength. Maia called on the force to aid her. She would need it with Krieger...

Krieger
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:58:07 PM
Krieger grabbed her by the ankle and spun around like a top. He then hurled her across the room, making his master skid and skip like a rock on a pond. "Oops! Sorry Maia!" He said chuckling at his strength but with resent in his booming voice.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 8th, 2002, 11:58:12 PM
Maia's eyes widened with the force of his throw even unaided by the force he was powerful. "I cannot imagine what it will be like once you start using the force behind those attacks." She said with a shaky laugh. Maia stood up and brushed her cloths off a small smile tilted the corners of her lips.

Using the force she moved faster than his eyes could track. She quickly moved up his back and onto his shoulders before he even knew what was happening. Her small hands laced around his eyes. "Speed and a small frame can be good for climbing mighty oaks to."

Krieger
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:09:45 PM
Krieger began to laugh with joy. This was the funnest exercise they had done. "Yes Master, but the mighty oak is hardly a place for a little squirrel like you." He said with laughter in his voice, as he whipped her around his body and caught her in one arm and began to tickle with the other.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:17:58 AM
Maia giggled helplessly as Krieger tickled her. She squirmed in his hands. Maia playfully batted at his hands trying to free herself from his powerful grip. As a last resort she began to tickle him, hoping he would be just as bad as she.

Krieger
Oct 11th, 2002, 01:49:08 PM
"Um...Maia... I'm not ticklish." He said in a slightly disappointed tone of voice. "THATS MY SECRET FORCE POWER!!!"He exclaimed jokingly.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:40:36 PM
Maia growled under her breath and shook her small fist at him. She tried hard to keep the mock look of anger on her face and failed. Instead she burst out laughing.

Crawling out of his arms, Maia dropped to the ground. "Kri, does your wrist still hurt when you hole the saber up?" Maia asked her eyes suddenly becoming serious...

Krieger
Oct 14th, 2002, 06:05:00 PM
"Yes... I don't know why it hurts otherwise. Its crazy. Like my arm had been severely wounded." He said solemnly.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:31:49 AM
Maia took his huge hand in hers and turned it over. She ran her finger lightly over a very faint scar. "Someone I knew once held it like that. Maia looked up into Kriegers kind face. "Well, no matter, you are skilled no matter how you hold it. You have become very graceful in the way you move.

" How are you force skills coming along? Have you been lifting things like I showed you?"

Krieger
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:12:15 AM
"Things are going very slow. I can lift things small and large but I have the same difficulty in both."He said looking down at Maia.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:16:56 AM
Maia nodded and motioned him over to a small bench. "Si ere with me Kri." Maia settled next to the huge man, she looked like a small child next to him and she knew his heart matched his size.

"There is no difference lifting heavy things from lifting small objects. The force is powerful and through it so are you. You need to let it fill you and rely on it to do what you cannot. To give yourself to it and know that whatever you need it to accomplish can." She let the force fill her as she spoke, a look of utter serenity filed her face. Her hair wafted around her face as if a breeze had caught it. Concentrating she looked at Krieger. His body began to rise from the bench, when he had raised a few feet she grinned.

"If I can lift you, then I am sure you should have no trouble lifting me." With that she settled him back to the bench and waited...

Krieger
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:43:06 PM
Krieger grinned.

"Oh yeah...lifting you isn't any trouble."

Krieger picked her up with the Force.

"See? Easy."

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:10:19 AM
"That's the wonderful thing about you Krieger. Your belief matches your size." She laughed as he settled her down. "Kri are you still dreaming of that man and the things I saw?"